Different Time-lines

ianvr

Jedi
Hello everyone

After reading Session 18thMay 2019 where Ark discovered the second cap appearance and this possibly being explained as time-lines merging; I have become more aware of this phenomenon. I’ve also experience finding something I’ve lost 4 years ago, in a place which could not be explained. Previously, I would have just shrugged my shoulders and thought of this as just a coincidence…

This reminds me of a story a friend once told me. Her friend experienced a strange thing happening to him one evening. He was driving on a quiet, deserted road and coming around a bend faced a truck in his lane with no possible time to escape the head-on collision. He can recall seeing the truck driver’s face of shock, knowing this is the end and there is no chance of surviving this collision. At the point of crashing, the truck disappeared, he looked into the mirror trying to work out how the truck avoided him, but there was nothing! He can’t explain this experience and it felt so real.

This made me wonder; whether this was another example of different time (life) line experience? If these different versions of us exists, can we:
  • “Jump” from one timeline to another, should something like an freak accident happen to us on this time-line?
  • Do we make a “visit” to 5thDensity where no time exists between these timeline “jumps”?
  • When we dream where we experience different friends, different work and life experiences, is this perhaps a different time-line we are briefly “visiting” at night?
  • Can we intentionally visit other time-lines?
There is quite a lot of discussion in the science world around multiple and many-worlds interpretations of quantum mechanics they are referring to Bell’s theorem and Many-worlds interpretation:

Bell's theorem
Many-worlds interpretation

With simultaneous existence becoming more explainable in the quantum mechanics world, perhaps this will explain more of our own existence as well?

I am busy reading The Great Dune Trilogy: Dune, Dune Messiah, Children of Dune by Frank Herbert and came across this interesting quote: "Because of the one-pointed Time awareness in which the conventional mind remains immersed, humans tend to think of everything in a sequential, word-oriented framework. This mental trap produced very short-term concepts of effectiveness and consequences, a condition of constant, unplanned response to crises.”

Anyone else wondering about different time-lines? This might also further explain the Mandela Effect.
Kind regards
Ian

Anyone else wondering about different time-lines?

Yeah, I am curious about the subject. I don't have any answers but I'm certainly paying attention in a new way since the 2 cap session. I've been wondering if I do really misplace things as often as I've believed I had in the past. There has often seemed to be a reasonable explanation when that happens, but now I'm not so sure. The only thing that I can really do about that at this time is to not take the easy way and just believe the explanation without further information - treat the explanation as just one possible hypothesis that could be either proved or disproved with more information.

Yeah, I am curious about the subject. I don't have any answers but I'm certainly paying attention in a new way since the 2 cap session. I've been wondering if I do really misplace things as often as I've believed I had in the past. There has often seemed to be a reasonable explanation when that happens, but now I'm not so sure. The only thing that I can really do about that at this time is to not take the easy way and just believe the explanation without further information - treat the explanation as just one possible hypothesis that could be either proved or disproved with more information.

Just in case you haven't seen this, SOTT's Mind Matters had a show out recently which may be of interest:

MindMatters: Unstable Reality: When Objects Disappear And Reappear, And What It Means

"Just one of those things." Sometimes you just can't find your keys. Sometimes you lose your TV remote. But sometimes, an object might fall from your grasp, never to be seen again. Sometimes objects might disappear from their usual home, only to reappear in the same place days, weeks, or months later - sometimes in a completely unexpected and implausible location. Sometimes a missing object will even be replaced with a poor facsimile. Psychical researcher Mary Rose Barrington calls these phenomena "jotts". Most will dismiss them as "just one of those things", but if you're paying attention, something more seems to be going on here.

Today we discuss Barrington's book, JOTT, in which she provides nearly a hundred case studies, and a wide-ranging theory of what's really going on, with reference to a range of parapsychological phenomena. Her proposal is expansive, original, and has parallels with many of the ideas we've been covering on MindMatters, from Whitehead to Carpenter to Kastrup. Tune in to find out where those missing keys of yours may have gone, and why they went missing in the first place.

Obviously in rare instances it may be a timeline thing, in others it may related to the 'jotts' above, and again in others it may simply be absentmindedness. Either way, the radio show above goes towards outlining the 'jotts' theory.

I think we can visit Another Life Times or Another Life Times can visit Us. I think if We learn in life then we are able also to move on densities :) I start to realize that is where All the stuff is going to :) One time when i come back from work on the street the car was coming before passing and i feel that the car not slow down and then suddenly he slow down.... Before he come across to me i jump suddenly up and i turn round so when i fall down i was before he stands. I make a movement in time. If not i will be hit for sure :D
About a fifth density i remember one time i was visit also, Like in my case was that that some ,,people" are more smarter after death i mean in past life times... Deffinetly i understand the meaning of 5th density now :)
Another short story which i want to share with You is round about 4 months before i come back from shop and i was going home and i went straight and i move my head and a bit my body to another side to see if someon's is coming and then i saw a person, the same like me, but without face. I could feel that that these two world's are going to overlap soon :)
Greetings

i got half way thru this ,,, for me its kinda tuff to follow ... ( I am better off sticking to " Penny Kelly" )
but i thought a post before the dates She proposes would be in order ..
a number of other video bloggers picked up on her , so we will see
where it goes ................
Published on Jul 18, 2019

I have posted about a recent episode that I thought could have been an abduction:
Abducted?

Now, reading about shifting timelines, I feel that it may be a better explanation of the event. The unaccounted 3 minutes of time, were never "lost" - they never existed. The shift propelled my car a couple kilometers forward in a blink.

Listened to the MindMatters Podcast and found it very interesting. Thank you for suggestion.

I've have also listened to the new Joe Rogan Podcast with Sean Carrol (Physics Professor) and he goes into more detail around Quantum Mechanics and the Many Worlds Theory:
Joe Rogan Exp: #1352

Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy the Rugby World Cup (for those that are into other spectator sports, other than Football or some call it Soccer:-) )

Back
Top Bottom