Diksha or Diksha Oneness

clau

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello!
I´m new here, but my husband and friend told me about the forum. I have a question What do you know about Diksha o Diksha Oneness? What do you think about this?

Thank you.

Big Hugs!!

clau said:
Hello!
I´m new here, but my husband and friend told me about the forum. I have a question What do you know about Diksha o Diksha Oneness? What do you think about this?

Thank you.

Big Hugs!!

Hi and welcome!. Could you please post a brief introduction over in the Newbies section, if you have not done so already? I see you made a few posts last year.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html

You can use the "search" button at the top of the page to see if this topic has been covered here. Or, you could tell us what YOU think about it. :)

clau said:
Hello!

Thank you.

Big Hugs!!

I guess you are talking about this _http://www.onenessuniversity.org/.

You can find a lot from this thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,3996.0.html and you can search on the internet too.

In short, Recently some TV crew from the state(india) this guy belongs went into Ashram with hidden camera to find that these guys are drug addicts , behave like entities possessed characters. They give prasadam( food they give to eat) mixed with drugs. What they found was the people who ate the food becomes more or less zombie authoritarian followers. Big scandal and furore happened at that time when they aired the footage, but it looks that furor is subsided and they continue to dupe unhindered, it looks. There is lot of information on the internet how this guy became Guru.

I happened to visit one of his temporary Bhajan location they erected at the center of Hyderabad back in early nineties and felt that this is another standard religious stupidity. At that time I have no idea of new age , cointelpro , 2012 and Laura's work in exposing etc. now, this is one of dangerous CON Job that is still flourishing with no bounds, feeding on people's weakness.

clau said:
Hello!

Thank you.

Big Hugs!!

Hi!

I don't know anything about it, but a quick look tells me that it sounds like New Age 'love and light'. What do you think about it?

I looks o me a sect with a guru? Maybe I am wrong but that's the impression I have going to the web page Oneness.

loreta said:
I looks o me a sect with a guru? Maybe I am wrong but that's the impression I have going to the web page Oneness.

This is some thing more than simple Cult Guru.
I saw this video on their website telling how awakening looks like
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=PLB03D6FC1C18F9F02&v=11MRYxjqxPY#!
In short, awakening means
"Divine to come through and does things.
he is not conscious of him self or his thoughts or what happens during meditation. every thing divine does it.
oneness is completely taken over by the divine "

In view of the exposed drug stuff, we can imagine who the divine is. The guy ( peter beach) who gave the interview in the above is all over US giving diksha's. probably distributing the attachments.

That video is just creepy, didn't watch it through though. Once I went to a Dan Winter seminar, one of the hang-arounds was a diksha oneness practitioner who my friend agreed to do a session with at night after 'class'. I was invited, didn't really feel like it but my curiosity got the best of me. We were to sit closed eyes while she proceeded to wave her hands over us and do her stuff. At that point I was thinking furiously to excuse myself but 'looking good' and not upsetting her feelings won. As we sat there the atmosphere was getting creepy, everything was still outside and dogs starting barking. I sat through it trying to imagine all kinds of protection against whatever influence the practice would have. I felt really bad with myself aftewards, not just dissapointment for not listening to the inner warnings but an unconsolable sadness and helplessness lasted for my stay.

Her Diksha name btw translated to 'empty' and she really had that feel to her, so the zombie reference really makes sense. Haven't looked into it before or since that event, but my impression of the descriptions was that it's basically psychic surgery.

22 feb 1995
Q: (L) Well, obviously since we don't want that kind of thing to happen anymore, the choice is already made. Okay, I would like to know, recently I watched a video at Jiles Hamilton's on psychic surgery. This, obviously, was the real thing. Am I correct in that assessment? {The video was made and presented by Henry Belk.}

A: No.

Q: (L) No?! What was happening?

A: Fakery and "demonic" influences to delusion, now, strict warning: avoid at all cost!!

Q: (L) Avoid what at all cost, psychic surgery?

A: Yes.

parallel said:
That video is just creepy, didn't watch it through though. Once I went to a Dan Winter seminar, one of the hang-arounds was a diksha oneness practitioner who my friend agreed to do a session with at night after 'class'. I was invited, didn't really feel like it but my curiosity got the best of me. We were to sit closed eyes while she proceeded to wave her hands over us and do her stuff.

When I made a diversion to his bhajan place in early nineties out of curiosity, I observed similar type of thing. People are dancing in make shift batches surrounding some photo or structure and they are seeing in some sort of blissful things with huge pictures of hindu god Vishnu's avatars. This guru being 10th avatar of vishnu -kalki comes at the end of the time on horse with sword. It is usual to have curious sceptics surrounding this type noisy of hindu rituals. I felt at that time, this is another similar one.

Now we know what it mean- Vishnu ( Venus as per Immanuel Velikovsky ) , horses ( cometary interactions ), sword (comets) . Some other meaning to quote "Invasion will happen when programming is complete".

Her Diksha name btw translated to 'empty' and she really had that feel to her, so the zombie reference really makes sense. Haven't looked into it before or since that event, but my impression of the descriptions was that it's basically psychic surgery.

I thought it is "Zombie awakening".

22 feb 1995
Q: (L) Well, obviously since we don't want that kind of thing to happen anymore, the choice is already made. Okay, I would like to know, recently I watched a video at Jiles Hamilton's on psychic surgery. This, obviously, was the real thing. Am I correct in that assessment? {The video was made and presented by Henry Belk.}

A: No.

Q: (L) No?! What was happening?

A: Fakery and "demonic" influences to delusion, now, strict warning: avoid at all cost!!

Q: (L) Avoid what at all cost, psychic surgery?

A: Yes.

I strongly suspect this, given the way this guru with mediocre abilities rose to fame, drama behind his ashram , visited by high profile people from pope's inner circle, celebrities like madonna , use of drugs etc.
It is sad to see how people who starts awakening to the horror of realities, fall into these traps immediately.

Edit=Quote

From direct experience I can say that Deeksha Oneness is a glaring example of love-and-light, sweetness-and-light, new-age sect with a male and female guru in an Indian temple to which people without the ability to discern are drawn from all over the world.

I was unable to see the video of the man and his divine entity for so long. Really, I don't like this sort of men. I can not endure this type of discourse, and I don't understand the followers of that sort of movement. Looking in his eyes? No way! It is more interesting for me to look in the eyes of a rodent. And this is not a joke, by the way.

When you watch the Q&A session in the video linked above, you can notice how staged, repetitive and bland the given 'answers' are. It wouldn't surprise me when it turned out that such teachings truly retard the brain in some way.

Just found out my sister was initiated in 2010 :(, makes a lot of sense seeing how she has developed since that year. I found out as she is opening a local 'healing' center and was reading her well propped up NewAge CV. I guess she didn't tell me, as I now recall, her telling me that one of her friends was inititated and did group healings in the area, and to that I commented with not too well hidden disgust reciting my own experience with it.

Thank you all for your answers. A friend of mine told me about the Deeksha and invite me to take the course, but my intuiton told me not to do it, it does not feel right.

Chennai: Raids in premises of spiritual guru leads to big haul of Rs 500 crore { US $7 Million} Searches in multiple premises spread across the Southern States in firms and trusts founded by spiritual guru 'Kalki' Bhagwan has led to the detection of undisclosed income of more than Rs 500 crore, the Income Tax department said on Friday.

Searches in multiple premises spread across the Southern States in firms and trusts founded by spiritual guru 'Kalki' Bhagwan has led to the detection of undisclosed income of more than Rs 500 crore, the Income Tax department said on Friday.
It was found that the group was investing in tax havens and the tax department is probing "diversion of income taxable in India to offshore entities."
A string of 40 premises connected to a conglomerate of trusts and companies founded by the spiritual guru that ran "wellness courses" were searched on Wednesday. The searches, which are still in progress, has covered premises in Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Varadaiahpalem in Andhra Pradesh, a stone's throw from the Tamil Nadu border.

The entities founded by the guru, who propounded "oneness philosophy, "offered "wellness courses" and training programmes in philosophy and spirituality at various sprawling residential campuses at Varadaiahpalem, Chennai and Bengaluru.

The courses attract residential customers from abroad and the group earns substantial receipts in foreign exchange. The group, with interests in several sectors, including real estate, construction and sports in India and abroad, "is presently managed and controlled by the spiritual leader who laid the foundation of the group, and his son."

Raids were initiated on a tip-off that the group has been suppressing receipts that are ploughed into investments in abroad and landed property in Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu, according to the department. During the searches, evidence was found that the group has been regularly suppressing its receipts at its various centres or ashrams.

Evidence was found with key employees, who maintained a record of cash collections that were kept outside the accounts for use in making investments elsewhere and also for paying for properties over and above documented values.

"It is learnt that the group also earned unaccounted income in receiving cash from property sales over and above documented values.
A preliminary estimate of such unaccounted cash receipts is Rs 409 crore from Financial Year 2014-15 onwards," the release added.
Such unaccounted cash receipts are also evidenced by huge quantities of cash and other valuables found at the residences of the spiritual guru and his son, and at one of the campuses.
A key finding of the search is that the group has been investing in a number of companies in India and abroad, including in tax havens.
Some of these companies based in China, USA, Singapore, UAE, are found to be receiving payments from foreign clients who attend the various residential "wellness" courses offered in India.
Aspects like receiving donations and returning it under the garb of expenses and receiving a small percentage as a fee, were found.
Instances have also been found where the group was not accounting money received from foreign clients in cash in foreign currency and then exchanging the same in the grey market.
The tax department, however, refrained from naming Kalki Bhagwan and instead confined itself to describing him as a spiritual guru with "oneness" philosophy.

Back
Top Bottom