DNA Activation, exchange between Toby Alexander and Sri Babaji

I received this in my inbox just recently. I've always wondered how authentic the DNA Activation stuff really was. Some of it's pretty kooky but I'm curious as to whether the actual information seems to have some substance or not. Just wanted to share this with you and see if it says anything to anyone on the forum. Oh yes, and check near the bottom of the transcript for a line I've put in bold, it will surprise you. :)

My DNA Activation with Sri Babaji

Hello conscious evolving friends,

The following is a recording of a interesting session I was honored to receive from Sri Babaji. Babaji is my spiritual teacher, guide, and friend. I was first introduced to Babaji through Kriya Yoga initiation and the book Sacred Messages for the Parents of the World. You can read more about Babaji at _http://www.babaji.ca/NewSite/babaji.htm. More about our relationship and conversations will be explained in my upcoming book The Great Master, which will be released in 2007.

BABAJI :

YOU'RE READY. ARE YOU?

Toby :

Yes

BABAJI :

O.K

BABAJI :

FIRST LET US CHECK IN...

BABAJI :

I FEEL LIKE A HUMAN COACH WITH THE WORDS I JUST SAID..HA HA

BABAJI :

HOW ARE YOU?

Toby :

I AM.....I think I am integrating a lot today

BABAJI :

WHY? HOW CAN YOU TELL?

Toby :

Just felt the need to sleep this afternoon

BABAJI :

AND WHAT ARE THE EMOTIONS THAT ARE ACCOMPANYING THE INTEGRATION?

BABAJI :

WHICH IF I MAY SAY...IS A TRUE LETTING GO PROCESS IN YOUR LIFE.

Toby :

Just a sense of completion and a feeling of the old falling away

BABAJI :

NOW...

BABAJI :

BREATHE IN...

BABAJI :

YOUR DNA IS RIGHT NOW SHIFTING DEAR ONE.

Toby :

How?

BABAJI :

BREATHE

BABAJI :

FIRST THE phosphate-sugar chains

BABAJI :

ARE SHIFTING...IT IS JUST HAPPENING...DISSOLVING.

BABAJI :

HOW?

BABAJI :

GOOD QUESTION

BABAJI :

BREATHE

BABAJI :

NOW The codons ARE ACTIVATING THEMSLEVES AND ARE RECEIVING THE GENETICAL CHRIST INFORMATION WITH 144000 INSTRUCTION DECREES

BABAJI :

YOU KNOW WHAT CODONS ARE?

Toby :

Yes

BABAJI :

ALRIGHT

BABAJI :

AS WE SPEAK..THE RNA IS RECEIVING ALL NECESSARY ENCODED INFORMATION OF THE WHITE BROTHERHOOD WHO REPRESENT THE COSMIC RNA...THEREFORE THE COSMIC MESSENGERS

BABAJI :

ALL INFORMATION IS BEING RIGHT NOW TRANSLATED IN TO MMMM WHAT YOU HUMANS CALL PROTEINS...

BABAJI :

NOW THE ENCODED SACRED WISDOM IS BEING STABILIZED

BABAJI :

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

BABAJI :

the REVELATION OF REGENESIS IS BEING REACTIVATED IN YOU...

BABAJI :

HOW? GOOD QUESTION!

BABAJI :

IAM JUST DOING A TRANSFUSION HERE FROM MY DNA TO YOURS...

BABAJI :

Genesis 28:12

And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

Notice how this passage is so similar to what Jesus had to say to Nathaniel.

John 1:51

And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

BABAJI :

THESE SCRIPTURES ACTUALLY SPEAK OF THE TRANSFUSION LIKE BLOOD, OF HIGHER CODES AND DNA ON THE 15TH DIMENSION AVAILABLE TO DESCEND ON THE 3RD, 4TH AND 5TH DIMESNION.

BABAJI :

YOU ARE RECEIVING RIGHT NOW THE REVELATION ENCODEMENT OF THE DIVINE.

BABAJI :

YEHOWAH the self-existent one

BABAJI :

THIS IS THE SIGNATURE OF SOURCE DEAR ONE, ENCODED IN YOU.

BABAJI :

IN THE I AM THAT I AM.

BABAJI :

MOSES, JESUS, BUDDHA, MUHAMMAD RECEIVED THE AWAKENING...RECEIVED THE SIGNATURE VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY AWAKENING...

BABAJI :

THE FOUR LETTER CODE OF THE ALMIGHTY

BABAJI :

LIKE THE VEILED INFORMATION HIDDEN IN FOUR WORDS Adenine Thiamine , Guanine and Cytosine

BABAJI :

ATGC

BABAJI :

THE HELIX IS MULTIPLYING 13 BY 12

BABAJI :

THE DNA IS THE TRUE SPIRAL OF CREATION

BABAJI :

MORE THAN SPIRAL.

BABAJI :

AND IN YOU THE HIGHER SIGNATURE WILL CREATE SOUND, TONE, FORM AND COLOR VARIATION VIBRATIONS.

BABAJI :

THOU SHALL ATTRACT LIKE. AND LIKE DIVINE, DIVINE SHALL BE.

BABAJI :

BREATHE IN.

BABAJI :

BREATHE OUT.

BABAJI :

QUESTIONS?

Toby :

So this is the ULTIMATE DNA activation

BABAJI :

YES

BABAJI :

SIMPLE.

BABAJI :

HA!

Toby :

What do you mean 13 X 12?

BABAJI :

13 was a number central to certain traditions of sacred geometry, because it reflected a pattern which could be seen to exist in man, nature, and the heavens. For instance, there are 13 major joints in your body. There are 13 lunar cycles in a solar year, and the moon travels 13 degrees across the sky every day. Six circles placed around a seventh central circle is a model of geometric efficiency

BABAJI :

and perfection in the second dimension that has been known to mathematicians for ages. But this same configuration in three dimensions consists of 12 spheres arranged around one central sphere, making 13 in all - the most compact three-dimensional arrangement recurrent in nature

BABAJI :

Thirteen is a basic structural unit in nature. It means the attracting center around which elements focus and collect

BABAJI :

preserved by the Knights Templar, and that the Vatican wished to keep this from coming to light

Toby :

Ok

BABAJI :

HA HA!

Toby :

Simple enough

BABAJI :

HA HA!

BABAJI :

SO NOW. IT IS DONE!

BABAJI :

WHAT NEXT?

Toby :

What is going to "happen" to me know - how will things change?

BABAJI :

HA HA

Toby :

I sound like one of my clients now...

BABAJI :

YOU ARE! YOU ARE MY CLIENT NOW.

BABAJI :

HA HA!

BABAJI :

you are sometimes going to feel as though you are not here. You may feel exhaustion, because we are literally changing YOUR cells AS WE SPEAK, and becoming new beings...BOTH YOU AND I AS ONE.

Toby :

I have the divine fever right now

BABAJI :

YES...

BABAJI :

1,024 DNA STRANDS CRYSTALLINE SUBSTANCE DESCENDING AS WE SPEAK.

BABAJI :

AHH...NOW THIS IS HOW I LIKE TO SPEND MY TIME.

Toby :

descending?

BABAJI :

UP AND DOWN AND ACTIVATING MASTERS IN TO HIGHER MASTERY!

BABAJI :

IT TAKES A COUPLE HUNDREDS OF YEARS TO HAVE THIS OPPORTUNITY!

BABAJI :

HAHA!

BABAJI :

NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT LISTEN:

BABAJI :

This new state of being, requires therefore, that we physically, mentally, and emotionally, let go of 3rd dimensional concepts. Just as in death, the letting go is a major part of the change process, for one cannot take the old values and way of being, into a new completely different afterlife. So the progression through changes compels us to let go of current relationships, jobs, careers, homes,

BABAJI :

ETC..

BABAJI :

ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR THE TRUE REALITY

Toby :

Ok

BABAJI :

HAHA!

BABAJI :

YOU ARE THE FIRST MASTER THAT SAYS O.K AND OF COURSE

BABAJI :

IN THE PAST THEY WILL GIVE ME A WHOLE BIG PRAYER...

BABAJI :

LIKE ISSA IN THE MOUNT OF OLIVE

BABAJI :

NOW SYMPTOMS THAT THIS IS SUCCESSFUL:

BABAJI :

high temperatures, sweating

BABAJI :

headache

BABAJI :

Dizziness, Ringing in the ears

BABAJI :

Tingling in the arms, hands, legs or feet

BABAJI :

Wanting to sleep longer and more often than normal

BABAJI :

TATATT!!!!

BABAJI :

I THINK YOU ALREADY ARE CREATING THIS ACTIVATION A SUCCESSFUL ONE!

Toby :

Yep, I knew something was happening

BABAJI :

Drink lots of water...

Toby :

I'm definitely heating up here!

BABAJI :

HA HA

BABAJI :

YEP.

BABAJI :

IT WAS YOUR TURN CHILD

BABAJI :

HOW IS YOUR PHYSICAL FORM RESPONDING?

Toby :

What do you mean?

BABAJI :

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE CASSIOPAEA TRANSCRIPTS?

BABAJI :

ANY TIREDNESS IN ANY OF YOUR MUSCLES?

Toby :

Yes, I feel tiredness and soreness

BABAJI :

GOOD GOOD..

Toby :

I am not aware of these transcripts

BABAJI :

I AM A GREAT ACTIVATOR!

Toby :

Yes, you are

Toby :

It's good to be on the receiving end

BABAJI :

YEP.

Toby :

You're the only one I trust to activate my DNA

BABAJI :

AND THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE ACTIVATION THAT THE SHAKTI DOES ON SOMEONE LIKE US

BABAJI :

THANK YOU.

BABAJI :

AND YOU MAY ACTIVATE MINE.

Toby :

How does the Shakti activate us?

BABAJI :

WELL...

BABAJI :

SIMPLE. YET IT IS A SECRET.

BABAJI :

WHEN A DIVINE FEMININE...A CONSCIOUS ONE, AN AWAKENED ONE

BABAJI :

FOCUSES HER LOVE IN ANY ENLIGHTENED MALE...

BABAJI :

THE MALE REBIRTHS IN TO HIS OWN SACRED FEMININE, CREATING BRAINWAVE SYNCHRONIZATION AND

BABAJI :

ATTAINING THE WHOLE UNIVERSAL FEMININE POWER...

BABAJI :

FOR SOURCE IS FEMININE...

BABAJI :

WITHOUT THE FEMININE LOVE, REPRESENTED IN A REFLECTIVE WAY...THERE IS NO IMMORTALITY.

BABAJI :

JUST LOOK AT ME. I AM THE EXAMPLE

BABAJI :

WHEN MATAJI SAID...PLEASE STAY I DESIRE YOU TO STAY SHE WAS ACTUALLY SAYING.

BABAJI :

HERE IN I AM THE POWER OF IMMORTALITY!

BABAJI :

AND BANG! HERE I AM! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!

BABAJI :

IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO STRETCH, WALK AND BE IN COMMUNION WITH THE OCEAN IF POSSIBLE

More about this activation as well as other things will be shared later. May the love of the ONE be with you in the I AM presence always.

Namaste,
Toby Alexander

_http://www.dnaperfection.com

The Pleidians talk about DNA re-activation quite a bit in "Bringers of the Dawn" and so do the Cassiopeans-but this stuff sounds like pure bunkum I.M.O.

Supposedly our DNA is to change from two (2) strand to twelve (12) strand to re-activate the functions that were fragmented by the Reptilians. The Cassiopeans said this was done with light of a certain frequency.

Now here's the thing and this is kind of cool if indeed there is any substance to it-I am just re-reading the Bringers of the Dawn and there is a whole lot of info that makes more sense when read in conjunction with the C's stuff and the Ra material-

The Pleidians state that Earth was created by "designer gods" that are extensions of the Prime Creator-which was also echoed by Ra- and that the Original designers created Earth-and Humans in their original form-when they were closer to 4th Density-to be a repository of ALL of the information in the Universe.

This totally fits in with the C's saying we all carry a microcosm of ALL THAT IS within EACH of us-and that information is encoded in our DNA!

The stuff that is called "junk" DNA in the Human genome IS THAT INFORMATION-but is fragmented-the Pleidians liken it to taking a library (which in essence is what WE are supposed to be) and taking all the books off the shelves and dumping them in the middle of the floor and mixing them all up-or thousands of jig saw puzzles and dumping all the pieces in a pile.

You get the idea that it would take a LONG time to sort all that out to find what pieces go where.

I am not exactly certain why the Reptilians fragmented our DNA-I think it was one of those If we can't have it ALL to ourselves, then NO ONE gets any type deals...a control issue in other words.

I got the impression (and I am going to read this over and over again and research it further) that we Humans were supposed to act as living repositories that other beings could "interface" with -just how I am not sure-and find out anything they wanted-and somehow WE were the ONLY beings to be so priveleged-and Earth was supposed to be the "hot spot" of this Universe hwere ALL species could come and share ideas, culture and so on-but the Lizzies put the cabosh on that by fragmenting our DNA and taking away all of the abilities we once had-we were very nealy gods ourselves, if I am interpreting this correctly.

This all ties in with what is supposed to be on our horizon-the Designer gods (the Pleidians name for the Original planners) are on their way back HERE-and they want to put their program back on track-

BUT they want to go one further-they want to change the Harmonic frequency of the ENTIRE Universe at the same time-a.k.a. THE WAVE (The Pleidians do not refer to this harmonic frequency change as The Wave-but they do describe it something like a wave) and they said all will shift to 4th density that is ready to do so-the Earth will become another Earth-renewed-with the old Earth left in it's place-and that the closer it gets to the time for this to happen the more people who are ready to be activated will have their DNA reconstructed to the 12 strand-likening the DNA to fiber optics through which "cosmic rays" will be absorbed which transcodes information (?) somehow. The Pleidians said you will just KNOW things-and I believe they may be right-

How many folks here are suddenly just absolutely certain they know something-have a hunch and it turns out right?

Increased synchronicity? I raise my hand to all of that...it has been happening to me like crazy.

I got to thinking about this and suddenly had this thought-totally out there-The Reptilians are awfully eager to keep us in thrall-keep us as slaves in 4th density-and I am asking why?

What follows is pure thinking out loud-I have no proof of any of this (Feel free to rip it apart-I'm going to keep looking for stuff that might help clarify this)

It is our DNA! That's why we are precious to them-as a commodity-not as special beings. My thought is they once knew how to extract the information from our DNA- but that system was corrupted when our DNA was fragmented-and that is why they need to render our body parts down-but this is a poor substitute for the original system-they can only extract bits and pieces of info-like a corrupt hard drive-they are a dying race and desperately need this information to repair their own DNA which has degenerated and they can no longer replicate to preserve their race.

They use their drones-the Grays-to do their dirty work in 3rd density since it apparently is difficult for them to remain here for any length of time-

And that is why the Grays refer to us as "containers"-because if this makes any sense-and the Pleidians are not just BS-that is just what we are-containers! Like living CD roms-and that is why they abduct certain people-those that have the least uncorrupted DNA-or the certain chains they need to try and read the information they are trying to recover.

They do not WANT the Original planners to come back and change everything-it will spoil their big old STS party of self indulgence. They like the status quo and fear change they themselves do not initiate.

Off on a tangent again-but this stuff just kind of started reeling off in my head and I could not help but write it down...hope it's channeled from the Good guys... SAO will probably have field day with this-but that's o.k. -we need a voice of reason to clear the cobwebs.

Fire when ready Gridley! (Hey-it makes more sense than the New Age guru garbage in that e-mail)

Fake holy man:
ARE YOU AWARE OF THE CASSIOPAEA TRANSCRIPTS?

Toothless Toby:
You're the only one I trust to activate my dna
Wow, what a mind job. Reminds me of I guy I met recently who was trying to convinve me that we should go and have our DNA 'activated' by an acquaintance of his. Tried to explain to him that the only way to do this is through hard work. But he loves short-cuts. Especially those involoving technology. Hmmm. Thank Heavens I found Cass first, that's all I can say! I was def the gullible type beforehand (obsessed with Icke, or Ick-y, as Laura calls him!)

Tschai said:
t is our DNA! That's why we are precious to them-as a commodity-not as special beings. My thought is they once knew how to extract the information from our DNA- but that system was corrupted when our DNA was fragmented-and that is why they need to render our body parts down-but this is a poor substitute for the original system-they can only extract bits and pieces of info-like a corrupt hard drive-they are a dying race and desperately need this information to repair their own DNA which has degenerated and they can no longer replicate to preserve their race.
... having said that, I think Icke's talked about something along these lines

*rummages thru old books*

starsailor said:
Wow, what a mind job. Reminds me of I guy I met recently who was trying to convinve me that we should go and have our DNA 'activated' by an acquaintance of his. Tried to explain to him that the only way to do this is through hard work. But he loves short-cuts. Especially those involoving technology. Hmmm. Thank Heavens I found Cass first, that's all I can say! I was def the gullible type beforehand
Yeah, I have had quite a few of the same type of incidents over the past few years, and I too, am so thankful I somehow managed to find my way to SOTT!
It blows my mind when I think of how easily I would have been taken in by this stuff in the past and especially how many close shaves I've had where I almost went along with it, but at the last minute my intuition saved me, though I didn't realise just what I had been saved from until I discovered SOTT.

"high temperatures, sweating, headache, dizziness, ringing in the ears, tingling in the arms, hands, legs or feet, wanting to sleep longer and more often than normal"

And here I've been these past more than 2 decades labouring under my neurologist's delusion that I've a neurological disorder involving sensory pathways. [Although the above are only part of the clinical picture.] At $250 for an appointment, I can't ask him about all those DNA strands.:(

Your's flippantly,

Isabel said:
"high temperatures, sweating, headache, dizziness, ringing in the ears, tingling in the arms, hands, legs or feet, wanting to sleep longer and more often than normal"

And here I've been these past more than 2 decades labouring under my neurologist's delusion that I've a neurological disorder involving sensory pathways. [Although the above are only part of the clinical picture.] At $250 for an appointment, I can't ask him about all those DNA strands.:(

Your's flippantly,
At $250.00 a pop you should be able to ask the MD any damn thing you like, my dear. It's your body! Just my opinion of course.

A patient should be able to discuss anything with their practioner (although if we start hinting around about hyperdimensions and DNA strand changes we could find ourselves in the rubber room in a straight jacket-in that you have a valid point)

By the way-you aren't exposed to or ( have been) any industrial solvents, like acetone or keytone?

These (and other) solvents if absorbed through the skin or the fumes inhaled over time can cause these exact symptoms and be mistaken for a number of things.

Kryon also talks about 12 strands of DNA and what each strand can do if activated. But (if I remember right) they will be activated by themselves. But then in session 950110 the C's say that he is a fragmented channel(about the guy who is channeling Kryon)

Re DNA activation/Alexander/Babaji

To tschai Thanks for your consideration. You're right I think: one should be able to discuss relevantly with one's GP [general practitioner as they're designated here in NZ] AND one needs to not place oneself at risk of being caught up by the white-jacketed guys. :) [Male psychiatric nurses here used to wear white jackets.] Re your question re solvent exposure, the culprit IMO is a long-ago barrage of vaccinations.

The "subject" of 1000+ DNA strands has been around for a little while I think. I was tossed off a Nidle group 2years ago because I kept asking questions [not only about the "increase" in DNA strands] to which I never received reasonable/reasoned answers. I was supposed to accept & "believe". What I found most interesting was that it was a small group of males who had me tossed out.

Vaccinations-would not be at all surprised. Our supposed "good" governments give the o.k. to use the populace as guinea pigs-with out their knowledge or consent of course. When by the time the symptoms manifest all the bastards are long out of office and dead so can't be called out for their criminal actions.

Who knows what kind of vile stuff has been put into us "for our own good"-so many people trotting around with "mystery" illnesses and their care givers just say their round the twist-nothing wrong (and charge you outrageously for the privelege)

Thing that makes me laugh when I go to see the Doc? First thing they ask is "What seems to be the problem?"

Isn't that why we go to them in the first place? LOL Hope you find some relief.

Based on what Ra and the C's have given us regarding DNA, I'm sure it's a big deal, and it's interesting to know about, but I think nothing to worry about, and, as usual, no shortcuts.

There are loads of channels and other New Age practicioners who go on about activating DNA, usually for a small fee or the purchase of some books and CDs. There is even an online magazine called DNA Monthly "your FREE online resource for cutting-edge news about who you truly are," many sites like DNA Perfection (all about the Divine Blueprint) and DNA Portal, and Anrita Melchizedek's channeled gibberish regarding DNA Activation. Just a taste follows:
Advanced Preparation - Ordinations

Perform Melchizedek Cloister Ordinations

Levels of MC Ordinations

Initiate: One who has been born with or accepted transmission (Melchizedek Initiation) of the morphogenetic field imprint of the full 12-Strand DNA Silicate Matrix and has entered the path of ascension through the Melchizedek Cloister or the Melchizedek Priesthood.

Level 1-Minister: One who has accepted Ordination through the Melchizedek Cloister or Melchizedek Priesthood, by which the Rishi level of personal identity is bonded to and activated within the DNA to begin the process of activating DNA Strands 4-6 for the process of Alphi-Hova body merger and Soul integration, through which the Soul Awareness embodies within the physical body.

Level 2-RaB'nai: One who has accepted Ordination through the Melchizedek Cloister for the purpose of accelerating the process of Higher Identity embodiment, by which the Over-Soul Identity begins integration with the conscious personality for acceleration of the Soul and Over-Soul integration process and merger of the Betcha-Hova Body. Begins activation of the 7-9 DNA Strands, which allows the individual to become a transmitter of the Silicate Matrix Imprint, to conduct level-1 Ordinations for others.

Level 3-Regent: One who is born with a contract to embody as a full Avatar during the present incarnation. Avatar Contracts, which represent activation of DNA Strands 10-12, are decided prior to birth in agreement with the Higher Councils of Light (Meta and Ultra-terrestrial Identity Gestalts from dimensions 13-the Eckatic Level.) Not everyone has such contracts of Avatar embodiment. One can awaken to Avatar Contracts through working through the previous levels of Ordination. It is between "you and God." Avatar embodiment represents merger of the Mahara Hova Body and expansion into the "Christed" identity level.

A Level 1-Minister and Level 2-RaB'nai ordination may be performed by any Melchizedek Cloister Level 3- Regent. A Level 3-Regent ordination must be performed by a Level 5-Commodore/Elder Consummate or Level 6-Eckar. Currently, Regent ordinations are jointly performed only by Ashayana and Azurtanya.

Toby Alexander is a basically just a good con artist. Stay away, don't learn the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom