Do fireballs like Wednesday?

Possibility of Being

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Since there were many fireball sightings during the last two months, I compiled a list of them and was surprised finding that they seem to like WEDNESDAY and Sunday. Certainly, two months is much too little to say anything reasonable, and it would be interesting to take a much bigger set of data to check this regularity. So, that's just a little bit more of weirdness to the pot.

Here is the list:

Sun, 14 Feb Japan, 20:28 Japan local time
Sun, 14 Feb, California ? (6:30 pm)
Sun, 14 Feb, Alberta, Canada (8:00 pm)
Sun, 14 Feb, Scotland ? (8:00 pm)
Wed, 10 Feb, Mexico
Sun, 7 Feb, Wales, 3 fireballs ? (11pm)
Sat, 6 Feb, Maryland (10:55 EST)
Fri, 5 Feb, Italy (1:43 UT)
Fri, 5 Feb, England (21:00)
Wed, 4 Feb Bayern/Bavaria (3:23)
Wed, 4 Feb South Germany (3:06)
Wed, 3 Feb Ireland (18:00 GMT)
Wed, 3 Feb California (19:30)
Sun, 31 Jan, England, (18:23)
Sun, 31 Jan, Scotland (8:15 pm)
Sun, 31 Jan, Scotland (0:13)
Wed, 27 Jan Montana, California, (8:13 pm)
Wed, 27 Jan England (01:00)
Sun, 24 Jan, England (17:20)
Thu, 21 Jan, Newfoundland, Canada (5:01- 5:16 pm)
--
Mon, 18 Jan, Montana (7:30) ----
Mon, 18 Jan, California (9pm) ---- that's the same fireball
--
Mon, 18 Jan, Virginia (5:45 pm) hits doctor's office) ----
Mon, 18 Jan, Pensylwania, Delavare (5:40 pm) --------- the same fireball
Mon, 18 Jan, Maryland (evening, after sunset) --------
--
Sat, 16 Jan, New Zealand (at night)
Wed, 13 Jan, *two "strange near-Earth objects" that drifted close to
home in the wee hours Wednesday morning* (2010 AL30)
Sun, 10 Jan, California (9:39 pm)
Sun, 10 Jan, Alaska (morning)
Thu, 7 Jan, Montreal (7:30 pm)
Mon, 4 Jan, Argentina (1:37 am)
Sun, 3 Jan, Wales, (evening)
Wed, 30 Dec, Virginia (crashes through a bar's roof) 11:30 pm
Tue, 22 Dec, Maryland (landed on a beach, morning)
Sat, 19 Dec, UK (12:45pm)
Sat 19 Dec, UK (1:15 pm)
Wed, 16 Dec 09 Nebraska, followed by earthquake
Wed, 16 Dec 09 Beijing

A few of them has been not confirmed as asteroids/meteors, but most likely they were such.

In quantity, starting from Monday, it gives: 3 - 1 - 11 - 1 - 1 - 4 - 12

I don't remember at the moment which day(s) except Wednesday Keel found as characteristic for UFO sightings, but that's what came to my mind when I noticed this *regularity*. Weird....

Btw, the huge fireball, seen across the US, on Nov 17th, was on Wednesday too.

Possibility of Being said:
Since there were many fireball sightings during the last two months, I compiled a list of them and was surprised finding that they seem to like WEDNESDAY and Sunday. Certainly, two months is much too little to say anything reasonable, and it would be interesting to take a much bigger set of data to check this regularity. So, that's just a little bit more of weirdness to the pot.

I agree, a bigger data set would be good, but didn't John Keel say something about UFOs favouring Wednesdays, too?

Nomad said:

I agree, a bigger data set would be good, but didn't John Keel say something about UFOs favouring Wednesdays, too?

If you read John Keel's book "Trojan Horse", his data concludes the same thing with many phenomena, Wednesday is the most popular day.

Maybe some of the fireballs are actually UFOs.

In "Operation Trojan Horse", John Keel analyzed some fireball/meteorite sightings and concluded that they were likely UFOs. He also concluded that UFOs tend to utilize popular contemporary phenomena to mask their activity. Since (real) fireballs are even common today than in his time, the UFOs should also manifest as fireballs more often.

Bobo08 said:
Maybe some of the fireballs are actually UFOs.

In "Operation Trojan Horse", John Keel analyzed some fireball/meteorite sightings and concluded that they were likely UFOs. He also concluded that UFOs tend to utilize popular contemporary phenomena to mask their activity. Since (real) fireballs are even common today than in his time, the UFOs should also manifest as fireballs more often.

On the other hand, there is a possibility that Keel didn't have enough knowledge about meteorites/comets phenomena and might have associated characteristics of an overhead explosion with UFO phenomena. In fact, there is a description in one of his books (OTH or others, can't find it at the moment) that is very similar to Clube's description in Cosmic Winter.

BUT, it doesn't mean that there is no connection, on a contrary, I think that there is an indisputable connection between cosmic and paranormal phenomena. And with what being discussed in recent sessions with the C's, we can add human phenomena (human experiential cycle to be exact) into equation.

A few of them has been not confirmed as asteroids/meteors, but most likely they were such.

In quantity, starting from Monday, it gives: 3 - 1 - 11 - 1 - 1 - 4 - 12

I don't remember at the moment which day(s) except Wednesday Keel found as characteristic for UFO sightings, but that's what came to my mind when I noticed this *regularity*. Weird....

Btw, the huge fireball, seen across the US, on Nov 17th, was on Wednesday too.

Possibility of Being, I think this is great that you are doing this kind of research. I have been wondering about possible connection for a while now, and thought about doing the same "patterning", just didn't find proper time for it yet.

Have you tried to make the same list for UFO sightings? It would be also interesting to see what kind of world (human phenomena) events happened in parallel, to see if there are any spikes that occur before or after, or at the same time. It's so great and useful that SOTT is such an extensive database, because we can go really far back and check if there are any emerging patterns.

Another interesting thing to do would be to use a map created by Burma Jones (there is a thread about it somewhere on the forum) that shows locations of meteorite sightings from articles posted on SOTT. Maybe tweak it a bit or do it manually, and load also UFO sightings or any paranormal phenomena (like electricity shutdowns, for example), see if there is any connection to specific locations, times, etc. The problem is that media's blackout on anything related to meteorites might leave us with a lot of missing data. Maybe we can establish our own meteorite reporting service to compensate for that?

There are so many other possibilities for cool patterning. :) You might even catch interesting location names coincidences, or people involved' names, similar to Keel's cases.

Regarding other "weird" days mentioned by Keel. The other day is Saturday (then again, it might be already Sunday in a different time zone). And 24th of each month is UFO's favorite day.

Back
Top Bottom