Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Line-1
The names and portraits of the deputies who voted for the sanitary pass were displayed in several trains and stations of the Paris metro. (via @mimip41 )#PassSanitaire
Line-2
Names and portraits of deputies who voted for the health pass displayed in the metro in Paris.#PassSanitaire

All was well in Vietnam, this country of almost 100 million inhabitants, where the Covid killed ZERO ... then big Pharma came to go through there with its "vaccines" And since That's it

SCANDAL! Macron grants a loan of 465 million euros to the Lagardère group! But wait, isn't it the group that owns the JDD that only publishes good polls for Macron? Oh yes! RT if you feel a deep disgust!

Don't you dare try to vaccinate my children. We will not allow ourselves, and our anger is already great, of all this circus for more than a year. Heavy legal proceedings are underway, and you will not escape them. #touchepasamesenfants

Pierre

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member

Windmill knight

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Picture of the anti-pass demonstration in Trieste, Italy. I wonder what the attendance estimate will be given by the MSM: a dozen extreme right activists? A handful of conspirationists?
I posted the picture on FB and it 'fact-checked' me, saying that it was from a music festival called Street Parade, in Zurich, 2019, and that the image had already been used wrongly for demonstrations in Germany. I looked into it and comparing with the images of the Street Parade website, it does appear that's where it was taken (see rows of pictures 3 and 4):

First time I can recall the 'fact-checkers' being right! :lol:

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I posted the picture on FB and it 'fact-checked' me, saying that it was from a music festival called Street Parade, in Zurich, 2019
Yes, the picture is from Zurich and the bridge is called Quai Brücke looking east, for those who wish to check using Google earth.

Added: The street parade has been attracting up to a million people and the last one was in 2019 due to Corona restrictions.

Top Bottom