Documentary: The coming war on China

Esprit

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
From award winning journalist John Pilger, reveals what the news doesn't - that the world's greatest military power, the United States, and the world's second economic power, China, both nuclear-armed, may well be on the road to war.

I thought the title of the report was sensationalism, and probably still is, hopefully.

I was'nt expecting much but it turned out to be a pretty good documentary I was impressed. An overall view of the U.S. military bases in the Pacific and installement of U.S. Forces on various sites like South Korea, Africa and the Bikini islands.

A good insight from the point of view of residents, and great questions asked from the reporter to various people namely Andrew Krepinevich. While U.S. claims it's expansion is to protect and prevent excalation, we can clearly see denial that they are puting themselves in a position to be the instigator, and making life miserable for the residents.

Andrew F. Krepinevich Jr. is a defense policy analyst who is a distinguished senior fellow at (and former longtime president of) the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments.
This guy from the miltary-industrial complex gives me the creep.

EDIT: I found somebody else who posted about the documentary on the forum. But I will leave it here as the link for the free Youtube documentary was'nt posted back in 2017.

Last edited:
Sad news today. John Pilger has passed away.

I saw this post on his FB page this morning.
It is with great sadness the family of John Pilger announce he died yesterday 30 December 2023 in London aged 84. His journalism and documentaries were celebrated around the world, but to his family he was simply the most amazing and loved Dad, Grandad and partner. Rest In Peace.

Back
Top Bottom