Does anyone else is seeing that more and more people in mainstream are "awakening" ?

Gmork

The Force is Strong With This One
I research Internet, watch many smart and spiritual people and it seams to me that more and more people are getting to what is actually happening. There is growing number of youtube videos that talk about mystical, consciousness growth and the actual ways of evil and good.

Does anyone els is getting that impression ?

The journey of Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, the amount of people that are behind those two. Fact of how much the thing they speak of resonate with audience, how "spiritual" it is.
People, specially young generation, want to hear stuff like this and you can see it on social media, you can tell by the shear number of view and likes, and it getting more and more visible and more views.

The things that Jordan speaks about are more and more about practicality of consciousness development, and "divine" pursuit. He is getting more and more STO as i see it by the day.

Lately Alex Jones is talking about 4dimension aliens and he brings that conception into wide public consciousness and that fact alone is such mind blowing for me.

JBP and the so-called intellectual dark web , facilitators like Joe Rogans etc. are popular and very successful in creative alternate explanation to simplistic main stream politicized ideology based narration.

Alex jones talking about Aliens? I don't know. you may want to see this thread, if you haven't seen.

These days - as in: since the popularity of the internet - it is hard not to be aware of things. Previous to this, trust weighed heavy in our concerns. We trusted the news, assurances from official sources, and just assumed everyone was doing their part in earnest.

But the internet brings verity. Trust is not as operative as before, as everything is verifiable with expediency. Assurances mean little and every misstep on an officials part is noted and documented.

And so business as usual - with trust as a means of concealment - cannot continue as the information we have at our access negates trust for verity.

So, politicians and mass media contrive a fake news scheme that sidelines verity for the sake of trust - even if it makes them look stupid.

'Don't trust them, trust us... They're liars!'... 'Fake news!' It is as if - if they can't be trusted - no one should be trusted. Trust is power. And though computers can be faulty, they are reliable enough to handle our commerce, and do so with minimal error. But with people in power, this is their bane. Because they have enriched themselves for so long abusing our trust and now the accounting is so tight they have to subvert the system to where trust is the principle under which they operate.

Maybe the "wave" is growing, picking up momentum and "speed".

The "transmission" of the "truth" had until recently a component of simple arithmetic growth, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... etc.

With the "new technologies" maybe begin a transmission of the truth on a geometric basis, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 ..., etc.

I think that practically no one believes a television news, when a few years ago, people believed everything that was said in that medium.🤔

I guess there comes a tipping point. Hopefully it comes prior to people realizing that they may be in a position where they can do nothing about it.

As far as mainstream media goes, well, they are paid to tell lies. Their job is to protect corporate and commercial interests. It seems to be the job of governments too, at this point in time.

It's hard to gauge how many people are 'waking' up, I find, or what they are waking up to. The majority of people don't get much representation in the news. And considering that even those who have the appropriate tools/network for it have much trouble I don't know how well other's will fare.

Maybe the "wave" is growing, picking up momentum and "speed".

The "transmission" of the "truth" had until recently a component of simple arithmetic growth, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... etc.

With the "new technologies" maybe begin a transmission of the truth on a geometric basis, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 ..., etc.

I think that practically no one believes a television news, when a few years ago, people believed everything that was said in that medium.🤔

I'm not sure about this, I find many people are still under the spell of 'Material world is god, man made global warming will kill us, so let's all stop smoking tobacco, go vegan to save the planet,... Orange man bad'. I'm of course not sure at this point of the numbers between those who think for themselves and those who are just following the narrative so you could be right.

It is interesting that aside from Jordan Petterson, his daughter is gathering her own group of followers as she's promoting the carnivore diet, and she's becoming pretty big as well. Between her and JP, they are really helping a lot of people.

I think it's a big transition in the way we conduct business with the connectedness we have with the internet. And so maybe the next generation - unencumbered with old ways - can tackle this with fresh eyes. What is right and wrong haven't changed but it may be that the older generation have been conditioned to trust, but with the next, it is not so much about trust, but accounting.

On a personal level, I don't see many people "waking" up. People in my area and people with whom I work seem oblivious to what is happening in the world. Every now and then, I will make a comment to see if anyone is awake, but get no response or a nonsensical response. Disappointing.

On a personal level, I don't see many people "waking" up. People in my area and people with whom I work seem oblivious to what is happening in the world. Every now and then, I will make a comment to see if anyone is awake, but get no response or a nonsensical response. Disappointing.
I agree.
Maybe more people are watching non mainstream science and spiritual videos, but I do not see much of a "wake up" in my social and working environment.

Maybe 'waking up' is a not so much a reactionary - in the world - 'Ah-hah! I woke! You can't fool me! - type of behavior, but a quiet, 'What is going on? Are things as it seems? And how deep does it go?' ... It is in the thinking kind of behavior where cognisance is evaluating the circumstances and it is by appearances invisible. So you can't really look around you to determine the awareness of people by their actions.

So, there is a lot of political correctness and mass media lunacy... and people have an outlet to the wider world... And there is a lot to take in, but a lot of it is garbage.

So what is there to do, but contemplate? If you are standing in a garbage dump, are you garbage?

I research Internet, watch many smart and spiritual people and it seams to me that more and more people are getting to what is actually happening. There is growing number of youtube videos that talk about mystical, consciousness growth and the actual ways of evil and good.

Does anyone els is getting that impression ?

The growth of videos and info on the web has been indeed exponential, I might be wrong (I am quite a newbie on the C´s material) but it makes me think of what they said about STS wanting to control us in 4D...and that "programming" had been completed...

Best example I can think here is J Amareth, his one book "Rominus" with subconscious programming, was selling at one point for 3000$ (if you could find a copy that is..), He is a Knight of the Order of Malta and "spiritual guru" for the elite...and now youtuber on how to change your thought patterns for best STS benefits...
How does one get from theater actor to "spiritual guru" for the elites...?:huh:

Jonathan Amaret spent his early years working in theater as an actor, writer and director. In 2004, he left the school of Airway Science & Transportation at Texas Southern University and moved to Hollywood to pursue a career in cinema. He received a Bachelor's Degree in Film, Television & Media Studies from California State University, Los Angeles and later went on to write the four-time award-winning novel, "Rominus: The Initiation."

Throughout his professional career he has earned numerous achievements for his work with such organizations as the National Transportation Institute, Department of Transportation, FAA, U.S. Coast Guard and NASA where he collaborated with top scientists, engineers and astronauts on the Mars Phoenix Project which launched in May 2007 and landed on the Red Planet in November 2008. He became a licensed pilot at the age of seventeen and has been awarded the notable titles of Presidential Scholar by President Bill Clinton and NASA Aerospace Scholar by Vice President Al Gore.

On ground level...friends and family start to ask questions...however the answer they want to hear is "keep calm and keep walking"

Reactions: luc
Some people seem to be waking up about specific matters, like 4G/5G, poisoned food supply, corrupt politics, alternative health, but often the same people will tell you that second-hand smoke and global warming will kill us.

They have access to the (mobile) internet, which they mainly use for tweeting and gossiping or quickly resorbing fake news.

Just because they despise their politicians, and feel that they are corrupt and incompetent doesn't mean they can understand that these are usually controlled, payed for and groomed by evil forces.

Does anyone have a good guess what percentage of humanity could be considered as "waking up"?

I'll go out on a limb to fantasize it may probably be 0.125 % (20 millions) of the world's population... :halo:

As of today, July 16, 2019, there are 5498 members in this forum of more than 7 billion people on the planet.

Although we add the readers of Sott and other related websites ... I think the number compared to the world population is still very small.

Thanks to the C's (I mean you in the future) the "real secret" jealously guarded by the "secret societies" is no longer so secret. However, the vast majority of people really "do not want to know".

It is spectacularly frustrating.

In short, seeking to respect the free will of those who do not want to know, "we will do" what we can.

It always surprises me to look "around", the few we are.🤔

Back
Top Bottom