Doors

Gateway

Padawan Learner
July 16 said:
A: [...] Don’t need protection if you have knowledge.
Q: (L) How do we get this knowledge?
A: It is deep in the subconscious.
Q: (L) When did we get it?
A: Before birth.
Q: (L) Is there anything else we can do for protection?
A: Learn, meditate, read.
Q: (L) Are we doing what we need to be doing at the present?
A: So far. Need to awaken. Must go now. I must go.
It has been for a couple years or maybe more, especially when alone at home sat in a room with pleasant temperature, on occasion quick waves of heat hit my body while studying and researching. No, it is not menopause neither pre-menopause, nor my blood pressure, which is standard, you can be sure. The hot feeling is intense. In a moment above the waist my body becomes entirely covered by sweat and my clothes get rapidly drenched as if had dropped in a water pool. So after a number of episodes I learned to sense that wave arriving and I nude myself before it hits me. To such an extent works well, after waiting around thirty seconds it is gone with little sweat, though sometimes it returns after a while.

Would be some sort of attack? Has someone had similar “symptoms”? No harm noticed, just weird. But the ensuing subject outsteps this.

For years looking at some forum’s posts becomes clear that various ones are in the early stages of the Quest. So rhetoric asking, when does the torpor end? Inspired texts here and there signal that the universe can’t wait mankind forever. As have been told, man is not so important. Hence though not sure if is correct consigning this message still is conveyed here some of the way which I’m in person going through in what concerns knowledge. Of course it is not news to some ones and, since I am a common soul, can’t say this is the best path. Indeed I continue digging in, making mistakes, and learning a lot. Yet there are reasons to assume that into my inner light is flowing a stream of clear and deep wisdom bigger, faster than ever.

What reasons? Don’t think on sorcery, rituals or drugs, it’s nothing like that. Well except by some cappuccinos this place and that place. :D Anyway, as it has being told, clues are everywhere. You know, indeed C’s’ stuff is pretty coherent with everything I have being researching so long. Truly this post is an emphasis on what C’s say.

For the moment if here at once was made plain much of deep knowledge would be not a bit wise. For instance to start with, as the C’s tell, would be like preventing you from the divine fun of discovering for yourself. Speaking to the novices, a background of knowledge frees the crucial understanding. It comes to my mind, saved the proportions, the image of a nuclear reactor when it reaches the critical mass. You get it, being prepared prior to the crossing is very helpful to go the way.

Not to mention those omnipresent psychopaths, since I got near to this point I have been attacked more than ever in places and situations. Exposed or disguised demons via the mouth of people, who previously I regarded to be in good relationship and others which I don’t know at all, out of the blue insanely talk at me, threaten, and curse for no rational reason. My closest relatives have been devastated by all sorts of severe suffering though this started far back. Even networking countless times is an endeavor which goes through tech issues and interruptions. Weeks ago when seemed a good instant to put open this message, a 3 mm stiff cyst appeared under the skin behind my left ear, …maybe is just bad food.

Apparently there’s no safe place. Thus when under these circumstances I try to keep alert and focus in our inner light, that divine 7D spark which make us divine beings as much as other so copious species in the universe. And Hey! We are here to learn.

However in this world of mess our tendency to suspect is inherent, thus indeed at whiles i questioned myself. Yeah, channelings may be undermined in a way or another as the C’s themselves made it clear, yet C’s do have a foundation majorly correct; faith on that latter. So despite the C’s’ warning, “We can’t go against your assumptions,” they thus far seem an appropriate method to checking the whole lot of this if you need.

So, luck for us stacks of files sign the opus, they are the torches land marking the way. It eases going farther in the studies. Rationality ponders it, yet is not merely on deductions. Under unusual gusts of light I succeeded in assembling essential slice of the colorful Mosaic.

In spite goes one step at a time the work, still some part of the solutions for a few enigmatic C’s statements was put to this spot. Maybe these golden glances help to allow in your soul a flash of credit to this post. As pointed out Don Juan, “the universe conspires for us.”
August 20 said:
[...]
Q: Was Rock Lake also a necropolis?
A: No.
Q: Where did the people come from who built the structures in Rock Lake?
A: Have come from many places.
Q: (T) Is the "M" mound a natural formation?
A: No.
Q: (L) Who made it?
A: F 353535
[...]
August 23 said:
[...]
Q: Okay, last time we were talking about the "M" mound in Wisconsin. You said that it was not a natural structure but that it was built for "F 353535." Could you say more about this? Was this used somehow to genetically manipulate the surrounding population?
A: Best so called lie in town.
Q: That doesn't make any sense.
A: Lay. [As in "ley" lines?]
Q: (TB) It looks like a big man laying. Is something laying there? (L) Or was it used for some kind of fertility rites? Is something buried inside it?
A: Force field generator.
Q: (L) Is it a force field generator by virtue of the kinds of rocks that are in there? Is it like rocks under a mound?
{To TB} Have they ever x-rayed it to see what's under it? (TB) The whole area is a lead and zinc mining area. There's a lot of lead deposits around. Maybe they shield it, but it's supposed to be a natural formation, but the C's have said it's not a natural formation. (L) {chuckling} So maybe it's that everybody around there who "gets laid" is having some force field generator affecting them? Is that correct? Does it do something to the people in the area when they conceive children? Or do you mean ley line?
A: Close.
Q: (TB) There is an incredibly high rate of cancer in the area. Is it related to this high rate of cancer?
A: Yes. Lies are lays.
[...]
“F353535” associates to the Nephilim, who built the plant that promotes dimensional transference.

August 20 said:
[...]
Q: If the Levites were the Hittite Moon worshipers, how come Akhenaten, who hung out with Nefertiti, instituted Sun worship? That doesn't make sense.
A: Future Ho into.
Q: Future what into?
A: Ho.
Q: HO must stand for something. I don't understand. Was Nefertiti responsible for Akhenaten's Sun worship?
A: Mostly.
Q: Well why did it turn into Sun worship instead of Moon worship?
A: Future honor of Ra. Go 353535. Deity.
Q: So in other words they were laying a foundation for future layering of other concepts?
A: Yes.
Q: Was the Temple on Crete at Knossos, was it really a necropolis as Wunderlich suggests?
A: 5th density waiting room.
Q: Did they sacrifice humans there?
Q: Did they sacrifice animals?
Q: What animals were they sacrificing, and to whom?
A: Apis Bull in part.
Q: What was the other part?
A: Haho 353535
Q: "Ho" must be a name. Is Ho a name of a god?
A: HOH 353535
Q: (T) Is it water? (L) Is it like Hawah? (A) HOH water?
A: Remember Irish pig.
[...]

"HO353535,” C’s already explained: “part Apis Bull.” Indeed it represents the robotic Minotaurs. They were tools.
“HOH353535,” also refers to the Nephilim, yet consider the epoch of Enoch’s tales.
“353535,” Helen of Troy matter solves around pretty much. A name of god? Likely doesn’t need more. Yet to who can afford the time to check indirect connections, Hauh brings good insights.

August 23 said:
[...]
(L) Okay, now about the Pig God: what is it about pigs that makes them ideal as a symbol for the manifestation of God energy, or even as a vehicle?
A: Genetically manipulated RU 353535.
Q: (L) What does that code relate to?
A: Race underpinning tribal code structure.
Q: (L) Are you suggesting that some codon of human DNA that relates to a "tribal code structure" was spliced into an animal?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Why an animal and not a human being? Is it because the STS energy is so contractile that a pig is an appropriate receptacle?
[...]
“RU353535,” second density. Think on 6D crop circles. What do you observe when look them?

Although an uncountable work to do ahead, the infinite becomes not so far off. Where before in my soul enchantment outshined, now keen fear insinuates with when I’m gazing the stars.
From time to time hundred doors can be showed to us, yet many of us still must cross through the Valley of the Shadow. That’s my four cents. :)

A quote for us:
Journey to Ixtlan said:
"Sure I can explain anything," he said, laughing. "But could you understand it?"
I was taken aback by his insinuation.
"Doing makes you separate the pebble from the larger boulder," he continued. "If you want to learn not-doing, let's say that you have to join them."
He pointed to the small shadow that the pebble cast on the boulder and said that it was not a shadow but a glue which bound them together. He then turned around and walked away, saying that he was coming back to check on me later.
I stared at the pebble for a long time. I could not focus my attention on the minute detail in the holes and depressions, but the tiny shadow that the pebble cast on the boulder became a most interesting point. Don Juan was right; it was like a glue. It moved and shifted. I had the impression it was being squeezed from underneath the pebble.
When don Juan returned I related to him what I had observed about the shadow. "That's a good beginning," he said. "A warrior can tell all kinds of things from the shadows."

Divide By Zero said:
From what I recall, 353535 is a code for the recycling of souls from 3rd to 5th to 3rd density and so on.
Here is a thread that goes into it.
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,5302.0.html

It makes sense in the context of what you were pointing out with the Nephalim and so on. STS tries to keep us looping back to here after we die.
Precisely said, Divide By Zero.

The link was appreciated also. It has formidable comments. Though I’d already seen that thread, I reread now. It’s a hard task to choose the best contributions over there. From the first ones, IMO, we see accurate inputs, Pierre, Ark, .... So many numbers, no? Golden rate, Phi, It’s all about numbers, no? So math is the shortcut of the universe, … is a golden thinking truly.

Also over there is a comment quoting a remark of Laura which in turn brings a great association for an eagle-eyed public.

Furthermore Hahuh also has something to show, as I can point out.
And at last is a promising and new threat on frequencies.

So, what is the best song frequency?
Not by chance C’s highlight this, by sure. All the best. :)

A quote for us:
Saemund Sigfusson said:
Then I began to bear fruit, and to know many things, to grow and well thrive: word
by word I sought out words, fact by fact I sought out facts.

Back
Top Bottom