Dr. Barry Warmkessel

RyanX

The Living Force
I just came across his website

_http://www.barry.warmkessel.com

Here's his bio that I pulled from a Coast-to-Coast show he did:

Dr. Barry Warmkessel received his BA in physics from Pomona College and a Ph.D. in physics from Arizona State University. He has been involved with the defense and aerospace industry for 31 years and he has professional experience in radar, communications, electro-optic, electronic warfare (both microwave and optical), and airborne reconnaissance. Dr. Warmkessel is very creative, approaching problems from new/diverse directions. He has a gift for envisioning simple or unusual schemes to solve problems considered to be technically almost impossible. His other interests are naval architecture, astrology, spiritual sciences as applied to the formation of sentient live forms, reverse engineering alien technologies, and astronomical causes and history of comet/Earth impacts.

I'm not sure what to make of it so far. He seems to have a lot of information on comet catastrophes, and Vulcan (his name for the Sun's dark companion star). There's also a blend of esoteric material, bible history, alien tech, divining, channeling and so forth. Apparently he's trying to blend a large number of intuitive and esoteric approaches with some hard science to arrive at certain conclusions about the Sun's dark companion and comet catastrophes. There's a lot of information here. Since a lot of it seems to be comparable to what is discussed here, I'm surprised nobody ever mentioned this guy.

Here's a sample of what I've read so far:

_http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/2000Paper.html

COMET IMPACT PREDICTIONS

ABSTRACT

Before the time of Newton or Celestial Mechanics, during a time when witchcraft was widely believed, Mother Shipton and Nostradamus foresaw comet impacts on Earth near the beginning of this millenium, nearly 500 years in their future. Three thousand years earlier, Moses recorded the Hebrew Pentateuch that contained encoded dates of these impacts. Other biblical sources including Christ, Daniel and Zechariah warned of this danger. Recently, (alien) abductees, an alien crop circle and even "mystic" humans have warned of these pending events. Surprisingly, all these sources form a consist description of the impending catastrophe.

Scientists usually reject data from such sources. But long period comets can suddenly appear in our skies with only a fraction of a year's warning until they pass near Earth's orbit on their trajectory around the Sun. We have no long range detection and warning apparatus in place. The consistency of these combined warnings enhances the possibility that major comet strikes are pending. Should one occur, it would cause an unimaginable environmental catastrophe. Perhaps mankind should take action on these diverse warnings.

The two other papers offered on this web site offer evidence of the causal agent of these events, our Sun's dark companion star. It generates two separate comet swarms (each orbiting the Sun about every 3,353 years) that orbit 180o out of phase. They alternately threaten Earth for about a hundred year period every 1500 to 1700 years. One of these swarms appears to have passed Earth about 1500 years ago, registering impacts around 440 AD and 534 AD. The impending threat is from several closely spaced comet clusters contained within the second of these swarms. The composite threat scenario indicates that a comet - Earth impact may first occur around 2006/7. An estimated one-kilometer diameter comet fragments into about a dozen major pieces along a 1,700 mile-long path from France to Israel. A second, and more deadly impact, may occur in the Southern Hemisphere less than a decade later. Impacts from fragments of a larger comet, or ones on a more vertical trajectory, may then occur. Both events catch most of humanity by surprise as our current habitat and political structure is swept away. Ultimately, they may cause the death of the bulk of mankind by relocation trauma, insurrection, thirst and starvation. Humanity may then be painfully returned to one of an Ice Age culture thereby greatly limiting the extent and capability of our civilization.

While the probability of these destructive occurrences cannot be ascertained, the severity of the outcome is so terribly consequential that governments throughout the world should invest in researching detection and techniques for destroying these fast moving objects. The concurrence of these ancient predictions may only be happenstance or coincidence, but even the smallest chance of annihilation of human existence cannot be ignored. The authors seek only the hope that precautions be taken so that mankind may evolve without the debilitating trauma that a major comet strike might incur.

_http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/1997Paper.html

[...]

ASTRONOMICAL INFORMATION FROM UNUSUAL SOURCES

Five additional disciplines have been enlisted to provide astronomical data supporting the search for Vulcan and its related comets. Included are two spiritual sources (channeling and theology), extra-terrestrial contacts, astrology, dowsing and the I-Ching. Of these, astrology offers the most direct link to astronomy. When combined with the laws of physics, it offers the clearest mechanism to pinpoint the location of a distant planet. Four disciplines have independently confirmed Danjo's planet formation theory (e.g. dowsing has located nearby star systems hosting sentient life and astronomy has indicated the presence of planets).
SPIRITUAL SOURCES

Two identified sources of spiritual data offer information which can be traced directly, or indirectly, to Vulcan. The first is the Bible and the second is Yarbro's Michael works. Locating Vulcan and defining its orbit provides enough data to analyze the cataclysmic events discussed by Moses and Christ as well as predicted by Yarbro (Michael).

The three relevant passages recorded in the Bible are the great flood of Noah, Genesis (Chapters 7 - 8); the Gospels of Matthew (Chapter 24) and Luke (Chapter 17) as well as the falling star - Wormwood, as discussed in Revelations (Chapters 8 - 9). These collective passages, familiar to (yet ignored by) most Christians, may all be related to a comet striking Earth. Vulcan can influence comet-like space debris by canceling its angular momentum and drawing it in from the Oort cloud with some periodicity related to Vulcan's orbit.

[...]

Some of his bible and historical interpretations seem pretty off from what I've skimmed through. Even the way he's using his science material doesn't quite fit. And alien abductions... good luck getting any reliable astronomy information from those folks! He sort of reminds me of the Sorcha Faal of comet catastrophes and secret world history. I could be wrong though since I haven't read every single bit of material on his website.

What are the chances he could have lifted some of the material on here and then rearranged it to make it look like his own while adding a few whoppers into the mix?

I just wanted to see if anybody else has attempted to distill what is on his website yet.

Vulcan59 said:
Hi RyanX,

Barry Warmkessel was mentioned in Session 18th March 2000. :)

Thanks Vulcan! I had forgotten about that transcript. The spelling of the last name is different in that transcript ('Warmkessal' should be spelled 'Warmkessel') , so it didn't come up on my initial search.

Back
Top Bottom