Dr. Jack Kruse the Bitcoin crusader

So, this might be noise but I found Jack Kruse on Instagram and a lot of his recent postings are related to bitcoin and how it’s just amazing. And then there’s this bizarre photo of him and Jack Dorsey! All he has been promoting is bitcoin, light therapy seems to be a thing of the past. I don’t know what to make of it, it’s just very strange and I had to tell someone.

Attachments

• C8423B00-BF05-47C0-81CF-9531BB858B31.png
    C8423B00-BF05-47C0-81CF-9531BB858B31.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 38
Ohhh, good point. I knew the C’s had talked about cryptocurrency but I couldn’t remember their exact statements…I’ll give him a few props though as he seems to be pretty anti-vax, but I don’t know how he can be buddies with JD if that’s the case, since Twitter censors everything (I know JD isn’t the face of twitter anymore). It’s just bizarro world.

That's actually hilarious. I wonder if the C's comment on bitcoin ("bridge to nowhere") applies also to his lauding of how getting sunlight is the magic bullet for curing all diseases.

Yeah, he seems to be a bit "derailed" regarding bitcoin.

Sunlight alone is not a cure-all health solution, but it is an important part of optimal health, I think.

Getting out in sunlight at strategic times during the day, paying attention to the light environment indoors and so on, has definitely helped with my own health journey.

There are other, perhaps more level headed people out there (compared to Kruse), who are addressing the importance of being outdoors in the sun. For example Alexander Wunsch comes to mind:

Yes it does seem odd to see Kruse on the Bitcoin bandwagon.
One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.
Djokovic said this quote by Nikolai Tesla (which someone reposted from Twitter) recently. I wonder if some people like Kruse have been subject to a bit of soul smashing with the result of a decrease in sanity. Also the sun rays these days are more damaging to our DNA due to decreased filtering of damaging radiation. This makes me wonder about where his internal drive comes from that promoted sunlight as a cure all.

I have a friend who, because of listening and reading Kruses material, worships sunlight. I am a bit concerned as I don’t think she is doing that great on a personal growth level, which has surprised me. Does the sun, if we get too much exposure to the harmful radiation, damage our DNA (as information receptors) and actually hobble our soul growth?

I have a friend who, because of listening and reading Kruses material, worships sunlight. I am a bit concerned as I don’t think she is doing that great on a personal growth level, which has surprised me. Does the sun, if we get too much exposure to the harmful radiation, damage our DNA (as information receptors) and actually hobble our soul growth?
I think it's the lie that one tells oneself that is damaging in the end, it's not so much the sunlight per se, but the behavior one tends to display, and the disregard for everything else, when one seeks a one fits all solution to all of one's ills.

Sunlight is tremendous, and it is beneficial, but if one ignores nutrition or sleep or exercise, because "sunlight will heal all" then one will only attain a very nice tan, without much health improvements and that will, ultimately, have a negative net effect, and then if one holds on to that lie, then you can imagine that the troubles would become exponentially worse.

Now, as far as the specific damage to DNA from overt sun exposure, I am not sure, I can think that it would, specially if one sits there past the point of experiencing burns, that can't be good. But I don't know enough about the subject to be able to speak to it directly.

I'm not sure, but worshipping Jack Kruse certainly would.

Probably its not a good idea these days. Here is a interesting session content on the topic 2018-06-09
Q: (Pierre) I have two questions. Me and others have noticed that the sun’s rays seem more aggressive over the past few years. Are the sun's rays becoming more aggressive?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Why?

A: Cosmic conditions. Breakdown of magnetic field, cosmic rays, and cosmic dust.

Q: (L) Are there any kinds of like cosmic rays or rays from the sun that are hitting us that wouldn't ordinarily be hitting us if our magnetic field was up?

Q: (Joe) Are they good for us?

A: Not especially. Some withstand better than others the increase in mutations.

Q: (Andromeda) That was gonna be my next question: What about mutations?

(Joe) What happened to those people when Tunguska happened? What were the mutations that happened? A blood type change or something?

(Pierre) Animals mutations, plants... So we’re gonna have more and more cancers.

(L) Well, not necessarily. Mutations don't necessarily mean cancer. They mean weird things. [laughter]

(Chu) They could be good mutations, too.

(L) Usually cancer is the mutations that happen in the cellular machinery. But there are mutations in genes that are WEIRD. I mean, what if you grow a hand out of your head? Then you'd look like a rooster! [laughter]

(Artemis) Are any of these mutations particularly desirable?

A: Some!

Q: (Artemis) So we should all be getting more sun?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) How do you get the good ones?

(Pierre) 99% of mutations are random and detrimental. And you have 0.1% that hit the complex machinery of the human body and improves it.

(L) So we should really try to avoid the sun right now because it's weird?

Q: (Artemis) Can it make some people crazy even?

Q: (Artemis) Can it increase mental disorders?

Q: (Chu) We'll all use umbrellas.

A: We told you that things would "open up".

Q: (L) So are you suggesting in terms of genetics - like genes can open up as a result of this opening up of things?

Here’s some info from NASA of the subject:
During a pole reversal, the magnetic field weakens, but it doesn’t completely disappear. The magnetosphere, together with Earth’s atmosphere, still continue to protect our planet from cosmic rays and charged solar particles, though there may be a small amount of particulate radiation that makes it down to Earth’s surface. The magnetic field becomes jumbled, and multiple magnetic poles can emerge at unexpected latitudes.

Earth’s magnetic field acts like a protective shield around the planet, repelling and trapping charged particles from the Sun. But over South America and the southern Atlantic Ocean, an unusually weak spot in the field – called the South Atlantic Anomaly, or SAA – allows these particles to dip closer to the surface than normal. Currently, the SAA creates no visible impacts on daily life on the surface. However, recent observations and forecasts show that the region is expanding westward and continuing to weaken in intensity. The South Atlantic Anomaly is also of interest to NASA’s Earth scientists who monitor the changes in magnetic strength there, both for how such changes affect Earth's atmosphere and as an indicator of what's happening to Earth's magnetic fields, deep inside the globe. Credit: NASA's Scientific Visualization Studio

What is ozone?

Ozone is a colorless gas. Chemically, ozone is very active; it reacts readily with a great many other substances. Near the Earth’s surface, those reactions cause rubber to crack, hurt plant life, and damage people’s lung tissues. But ozone also absorbs harmful components of sunlight, known as “ultraviolet B”, or “UV-B”. High above the surface, above even the weather systems, a tenuous layer of ozone gas absorbs UV-B, protecting living things below.

What is the ozone hole?
Each year for the past few decades during the Southern Hemisphere spring, chemical reactions involving chlorine and bromine cause ozone in the southern polar region to be destroyed rapidly and severely. This depleted region is known as the “ozone hole”. The area of the ozone hole is determined from a map of total column ozone. It is calculated from the area on the Earth that is enclosed by a line with a constant value of 220 Dobson Units. The value of 220 Dobson Units is chosen since total ozone values of less than 220 Dobson Units were not found in the historic observations over Antarctica prior to 1979. Also, from direct measurements over Antarctica, a column ozone level of less than 220 Dobson Units is a result of the ozone loss from chlorine and bromine compounds.

1642529430193.png
The graphs above show the variations of ozone from year to year. The red bars indicate the largest area and the lowest minimum value. The year-to-year fluctuations are superimposed on a trend extending over the last three decades.

Q: (Pierre) I have two questions. Me and others have noticed that the sun’s rays seem more aggressive over the past few years. Are the sun's rays becoming more aggressive?

In the case of sun's rays getting more aggressive and dangerous, it's good to remember that you don't have to be directly in the sunlight to get some benefits from it.

For example, you could be in shade (and/or the sky could be overcast) and still receive the "scattering" of sunlight through your eyes and skin.

And if you wanted to brave it by facing sunlight head on to get a boost in vitamin D development, power up the formation of certain hormones and get a healthy tan while at it, it would be best to start gradually with just a few minutes during the UVB rich times (the hours before/ after solar noon), and lengthen the exposure time bit by bit. Doing it this way, you can avoid getting sunburned.

When it comes to vitamin D, I have understood that only 20 minutes per side (front/back) is enough to "top up" the vitamin D reserves for that particular day (for a person with darker skin it might take a little longer).

Back
Top Bottom