Dr. Mila Aleckovic Bataille black psichiatry experiment, called Covid 19 operation

Dr. Mila Alečković Bataille, with Serb and French citizenship, with deep family conections to Russia, calling out people, scientists, politicans to join in Rainer Fullmich lawsuit, against the governments and powers behind them, in the process, called Nürnberg 21 and explaining, since she is known and respected psychologist, profiler on Institutes for Criminology, she also was involved in some Haag lawsuits, the operation going on today, being poorly and badly caried out experiment of black psychiatry.

Hi @Natalija8,

Seems like another case of a so-called "expert" sent to ponerize the truth movement after buying into the disinfo. Check the Coronavirus thread - Sars-CoV-2 is real, there is abundant empirical evidence for such.

I didn't post it and Mila never said, been following her affords for quite a while now, Sars-CoV-2 isn't real! Been posting in Coronavirus thread too, but mostly abouth CONSEQUENCES of experimental genetic treatment, called vaccionation, which is being upposed on humanity, yes, now even becoming mandatory 🙄🤔🧐🥶🤢🤮. Watch the video, please, before commenting, or don't, but still, you didn't argumented your claim, me or Mila negating the existance of Coronal virus. In fact, I had it, back in februar 2020, while still living in Austria and I must confess, although I'm used to be short breathed and runing out of air, since I was born with severe lung damages, being first 4 years almost more in hospitals, then home, it was very scary expirience, until I calmed down, got my own thoughts in hold and started with my usual protocol in times of great need:
1. Prayer
2. Smoking
3. Although finished with alcohol abuse 20 years ago, Brandy

Back
Top Bottom