Dr. Rashid Buttar has died

SevenFeathers

Dagobah Resident
Dr. Rashid Buttar was a very outspoken critic of all that went on during the plandemic. I received this email notification:

The Buttar Family is deeply saddened to announce the passing of Rashid A. Buttar, D.O.

Dr. Buttar passed away on May 18th, 2023, at his home, while spending time with his family.

Dr. Buttar attended Washington University and graduated with a double major in Biology and Theology. He then went on to earn a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Des Moines, Iowa.

Dr. Buttar was a retired Major in the US Army. He served with the 5th Special Forces group and the 101st Airborne Division.

He is survived by his three loving children, Sara, (30) Abie, (24) and Rahan (18).
mail

I found this in my Facebook feed just now.

"Just three days ago Dr. Buttar was live streaming and attending conferences. We didn’t watch the livestream nor watch any of the recent conferences he attended.

Our only real knowledge about Dr. Buttar was his insistence in the first stages of the Covid operation (pre vaccine) that the “coronavirus” hadn’t been isolated, that locking children away from their social stabilizing interactions (school), and the “six feet apart” rule was dangerous and ludicrous.

Here is his most recent livestream. The story being shared around social media is he is now dead. The only real indication that he died is a screenshot of an alleged email that someone received announcing his sudden death and that the family will have a private service. (That screen shot is the first comment in this post)

His wikipedia page has not been updated. There is no official obituary and no one close to him in the medical community has really said anything. This seems suspicious; perhaps the man just wants to disappear from social media… or he took his own life.

Further, in 2022 a lawsuit was filed against him for unlawful property dispersement in the Philippines. He is being sued for $1.55 million and was ordered to pay the plaintiff in damages. Rachan Reddy v. Rashid Buttar, No. 20-1633 (4th Cir. 2022)

Since it looks as though he lost the case, this may have devastated him financially which would lead to a suicide. Or, since he was ordered to pay the damages did that in fact lead to his arrest for fraud? Is he currently in jail? Was he told to go to the Philippines and is he jailed there or is he jailed in the USA? If in fact that screenshot (see comment) is true and if in fact an email was sent out to some people at that early morning hour it states, an arrest would make sense. Typically arrests of this nature take place when agents know the perpetrator will be home. If he was taken from the home, suddenly, then yes, he is probably in jail.

When we logged into Facebook this morning a pop-up appeared. The pop-up stated we had been given a community strike for a Facebook livestream we did once in 2020 and again in 2023; the livestream was our short creative video called “Doc Takes” and in this short video we captured a statement from Dr. Buttar. You can watch it here: Doc Takes

Is it a coincidence that hours within social media announcing his death, that Facebook removes our video and gives us a strike? Probably."

Sayer Ji of GreenMedInfo:

"Due to rumors circulating and the many questions I have received as to the cause of his passing, I wish to share the last publicly recorded discussion we had, where Rashid wanted the world to know the details surrounding the sudden decline of his health.

For the record, Rashid reached out to me on Feb. 18th, and explained that only a few weeks before, he was in the ICU for 6 days, with a diagnosis of both stroke and myocarditis, with symptoms and biomarkers consistent with adverse effects from the mRNA jabs (which he did not have). As you will see in the video, he believed that he was experiencing the result of shedding (aka, "self-amplifying" properties) from the transgenic mRNA jabs."

Scroll down a bit on the web page to the short Twitter video interview of Dr. Buttar by Laura Lynn.
Poison has always been their favorite method - second favorite method is getting us to kill each
other in wars. We have lost another good man.

There’s the video where he claims he’s been poisoned.

Holy smokes, if what he said is true, then he was aware that he was probably going to die.
200x the dose of a jab, I wonder how he came to that claim. Considering he died by the same way others that were jabbed were dying, I wouldn’t put it past the PTB.

Prayers for Doc Buttar. He was the first to wake me up to the PLANdemic madness. I wonder if what he said about his poisoning is true, if this will have major ramifications against violation of free will. What a shame.

In this video, the day before his death, starting at around 08:00 he is talking about how portion of human DNA is "alien". Then he begins talking about the likelihood of extraterrestrial intelligence, and alludes to how humans may have been engineered by aliens. Furthermore, he emphasizes that belief in God is not mutually exclusive with believing in aliens.

He later explains how he thinks that there will be a government disclosure event RE alien life in the next few years, and how organized religion/the control system has suppressed this knowledge throughout history.

Interesting how he died the next day 🙄. He doesn't look particularly unhealthy, and certainly not on death's door. Who knows, but it seems a little fishy to me.

Book of Ours rebuttal

They go deeper into the details.
Good find, call me jaded but I have seen enough of the "truth movement" figures proven to be complete douche bags, so I wouldnt be at all surprised if his death was just a stunt. Especially having this in mind:
In 2015 the lawsuit was filed against Buttar in Singapore. Defendant Buttar and his lawyer never showed up to court. As a result the Singapore court awarded the Plaintiff $1.55 million in damages. But the case itself raised questions about the validity of the Singapore court awarding the Plaintiff since the Defendant (Buttar) is a resident of the United States, specifically North Carolina. The questions were raised under something called the Convention_on_the_Recognition_and_Enforcement_of_Foreign_Arbitral_Awards. Buttar’s lawyer attempted to give a compelling argument. No matter, though, because a judge found the original Singapore courts award should still stand. This appeal and subsequent standing judgment took place in 2020. As of June, 2020 Buttar was demanded to pay the plaintiff $1.55 million in damages.

My question is: At the time of his disappearance on May 18, 2023 did he ever pay any damages out to the plaintiff? Was he in contempt of court for not showing up in the Singapore Court? What are the consequences of not following a judge’s order and refusing to pay the damages?

My questions are not based on emotion. They have little to do with what we are told on social media. Instead my questions are based on what I know to be true.

But, this isn’t Buttar’s first rodeo in the North Carolina court system. In 2009 Buttar was brought before the North Carolina Medical Board and had to answer to accusations of over-charging patients. Notice of Allegations

In fact, there were multiple actions taken against Buttar dating back to 2007, Clearly, feeling he was being targeted he attempted to get his medical license in Hawaii in 2011 but was denied as a result of the actions taking place in North Carolina.
I guess we we will never know.

I looked a bit over the charges against him by medical board over the cancer treatment and I have to say I am flabbergasted this was in 2009 and his license wasn't revoked.
I mean its one thing to believe that Peroxide infusion or Chelation therapy will cure someone of 4th stage metastatic cancer but to charge them 1K per day deserves special place in hell, at least in my books.

I stayed once in hospital 1 day les then 24 hours total cost 1800. A guy who I happen to know went for heart operation more then 20 years ago 25.000,- total costs. Chemo therapy for a year it will coat you 70.000,- and higher. What organized health care is doing, or at least people influencing our health care they should rott for this.

Cost of running a business research are very high. And to stay in business you have to charge for your services. If you do not, you will not be able to give your services to anyone.

Sure 1000 is a lot, but you do not know if he helped people for free on the side. Saying just like that someone deserve rott in hell for this. Is just wrong. Look what most doctors out there are doing, they are selling out. Here is an example:

A colleague of mine who worked on repairs of GSM antennas. Got cancer, the hospital did everything they knew, the could, chemo operation,radiation and plenty of other stuff, you name it they probablyhave tried it on my colleague. Eventually nothing helped. His doctor took him to his office, told them they can not help him anylonger. As said this to him, this conversation never took place! Then gave him a lecture on vitamin C and b17 treatments. My colleague started immediately to eat 51 apricot seeds a day. And took iv with witamin C. not sure how many grams of C it was but its at least 25 Gram Not milligram but grams so it's very high amount. My colleague recovered within few months and still lives more than 10 years later after he heard that he would die. Now this is a crime that doctors out of fear can not treat patients properly. Those degenerates, who play God and have conspired against humanity for their own gain of power and wealth, those people deserve to rott. Surly not someone like Doctor Buttard who tried to inform people And by doing so taking the ultimate risk. He could have been like countless others, selling drugs that do not work, that make you sicker then before. I have seen many doctors doing this and earning huge amounts of money. They knew the medication they pushed on ther patients simply did more harm then good. But they kept on selling for the money 💰 . Now that is pure evil.

Back
Top Bottom