Dr. Roger Lier removes Extraterrestrial Implants

Mikey

The Living Force
There was an article on de.sott.net (http://de.sott.net/article/13924-Handfeste-Beweise-fur-Alien-Implantate-Untersuchungen-an-diesen-Objekten-belegen-auerst-mysteriose-Tatsachen) about a certian Dr. Roger Lier who surgically removes alleged alien implants from alleged abductees. Then I found the following short TV report in English (see youtube link below). In the video, Dr. Lier explains the process and shows an actual removal of an implant from the jaw of a person. He says he has removed at least 9 such objects. The removed objects are about 5mm large, consist of a metallic core, and have a kind of organic coating that prevents inflammation in the host's body. Lier sent the objects to two different labs for analysis (without telling them what the objects were supposed to be) and asked them for letters of opinion. The labs stated that the objects were probably meteorites because they consisted of a mixture of metals and isotopes that are not found on earth, i.e. extraterrestrial. In the video you'll also see a picture of such an implant.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV3psuSkUHU (warning: contains graphic details of a micro-surgery)

There are more videos on Youtube about Dr. Roger Lier.
 

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Data said:
There was an article on de.sott.net (http://de.sott.net/article/13924-Handfeste-Beweise-fur-Alien-Implantate-Untersuchungen-an-diesen-Objekten-belegen-auerst-mysteriose-Tatsachen) about a certian Dr. Roger Lier who surgically removes alleged alien implants from alleged abductees. Then I found the following short TV report in English (see youtube link below). In the video, Dr. Lier explains the process and shows an actual removal of an implant from the jaw of a person. He says he has removed at least 9 such objects. The removed objects are about 5mm large, consist of a metallic core, and have a kind of organic coating that prevents inflammation in the host's body. Lier sent the objects to two different labs for analysis (without telling them what the objects were supposed to be) and asked them for letters of opinion. The labs stated that the objects were probably meteorites because they consisted of a mixture of metals and isotopes that are not found on earth, i.e. extraterrestrial. In the video you'll also see a picture of such an implant.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV3psuSkUHU (warning: contains graphic details of a micro-surgery)

There are more videos on Youtube about Dr. Roger Lier.

Can't remember in what session, think implant removals were discussed and the C's, not so much warned ageist it, just said removal was not advisable and there were other methods to block.

Lier talked in one video of their $90,000 equipment (it was at a conference) that they could scan anyone in the audience for signs of implants.
 

Search

Jedi Council Member
I just watched the first video, the one that given by Data and the part of my jaw that is under the front teeth start hurting (a little bit left from the center) And some part of the left site of jaw that is near the neck. Strange... When i was a child, 2-4 years old I think i hit my beard hard , i have a scar at that place. I will watch other vids tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.
 

davey72

The Living Force
voyageur said:
Can't remember in what session, think implant removals were discussed and the C's, not so much warned ageist it, just said removal was not advisable and there were other methods to block.

Lier talked in one video of their $90,000 equipment (it was at a conference) that they could scan anyone in the audience for signs of implants.

I think they also said that they were only able to be removed if they were not working anymore. I could be wrong about this though.
 

Psalehesost

The Living Force
davey72 said:
voyageur said:
Can't remember in what session, think implant removals were discussed and the C's, not so much warned ageist it, just said removal was not advisable and there were other methods to block.

Lier talked in one video of their $90,000 equipment (it was at a conference) that they could scan anyone in the audience for signs of implants.

I think they also said that they were only able to be removed if they were not working anymore. I could be wrong about this though.

What they said was that implants can't be removed - it would cause death - but they can be deactivated; a person can change, particularly in emotional orientation, such that the implants are no longer "in tune" and so cannot perform their function.

I have also read of the distinction between real (functional) implants - those which cannot be removed and which involve 4D technology - and "decoys". Such "decoys" would be what is sometimes spotted and surgically removed. But I can't find where I read it.
 

Mikey

The Living Force
Serg said:
I just watched the first video, the one that given by Data and the part of my jaw that is under the front teeth start hurting (a little bit left from the center) And some part of the left site of jaw that is near the neck. Strange...

Could be a kind of resonance with the images you saw. Doesn't have to be a real implant ;)
 

Search

Jedi Council Member
Data said:
Serg said:
I just watched the first video, the one that given by Data and the part of my jaw that is under the front teeth start hurting (a little bit left from the center) And some part of the left site of jaw that is near the neck. Strange...

Could be a kind of resonance with the images you saw. Doesn't have to be a real implant ;)



The scar is on the right site, not on the left as i said.
It could be as u said and it could be a real implant. Also there could be some other reasons for pain to appear. In the case with real implant the pain could appear because i become aware of the possibility for such implant to exist.
 

trendsetter37

The Living Force
Psalehesost said:
davey72 said:
voyageur said:
Can't remember in what session, think implant removals were discussed and the C's, not so much warned ageist it, just said removal was not advisable and there were other methods to block.

Lier talked in one video of their $90,000 equipment (it was at a conference) that they could scan anyone in the audience for signs of implants.

I think they also said that they were only able to be removed if they were not working anymore. I could be wrong about this though.

What they said was that implants can't be removed - it would cause death - but they can be deactivated; a person can change, particularly in emotional orientation, such that the implants are no longer "in tune" and so cannot perform their function.

I have also read of the distinction between real (functional) implants - those which cannot be removed and which involve 4D technology - and "decoys". Such "decoys" would be what is sometimes spotted and surgically removed. But I can't find where I read it.

Yea that's what I was thinking as well because iirc the "real" 4D implants disappear back to 4D supposedly according to the C's. So I guess it would make sense for the successful implant removal and analysis, using 3D technology mind you, to point to "extraterrestrial origins" ...you know to keep the hyperdimensional aspect behind the veil.
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Can't remember in what session, think implant removals were discussed and the C's, not so much warned ageist it, just said removal was not advisable and there were other methods to block.
They did mention implants and removal. There is a lot to think about concerning the implant phenomena besides the physical object. I think it has more to do with how we handle the possibility than removing an implant.

Session 26 November 1994:

Q: (T) Who talks to me when I am having conversations with myself in my head?

A: You.

Q: Am I talking to other beings?

A: Have.

Q: Do we all do this?

A: No.

Q: (T) Does Laura communicate like this.

A: Has.

Q: (T) Does Frank?

A: Ditto.

Q: (T) Should I continue communicating with whoever it is?

A: Up to you.

Q: (T) Are they connected to you?

A: No.

Q: (T) Do you know who I am talking about?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Can you tell me who they are?

A: Lizards.

Q: (T) Why are they talking to me?

A: Trying to convert you. Remember, Terry, your chronic depression represents a "battle" zone.

Q: (T) I no longer am depressed and they are talking to me more. (J) They are trying to get you back into it. (T) but they are not doing anything to convince me to be depressed.

A: Watch out!

Q: (T) Can I turn them off?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Who is "Sing."

A: Leader of forces assigned to influence you.

Q: (T) Forces, as in many are assigned to me personally?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) How many are in this force?

A: Seven.

Q: (T) Do they do this because of the implants that are in me?

A: All part of process.

Q: (T) Do I have implants?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and amplify them so that they can feed off of them?

A: Not control, influence.


Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this what they do?

A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Q: (T) Can I feed back through their equipment what I choose?

A: Not necessary.

Q: (T) In other words, if I get angry and realize that I am being more angry than I should be, and I change that to something positive, and feed that back to them while they have their amplifiers wide open, will that affect them? Sour their milk, so to speak?

A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."

Q: (T) Well, is that something that we are supposed to be doing?

A: Open. But what does phrase imply?

Q: (L) If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the desire to send anything back.

A: Bingo.

Q: (J) Redirect the energy into something positive. (F) You can't fight fire with fire. (LM) Well, actually you can in reality. (T) What I am getting at is, is it possible to do that, to change the emotional state to something more positive than what they are expecting and feed that back to them. Is that a possibility?

A: Why.

Q: (T) Just to give them a taste of their own for a change. (J) Do you want to antagonize them? You are still feeding them your energy. (L) The only change you could really have would be the opposite emotion which would be peace and if you are truly feeling peace...

A: 4th density STSers feed off negative energy.

Q: (J) So, give them nothing. (T) But what I am thinking about is the energy... I have a natural... They are feeding off negative energy. They put something in me, some technological thing, because they come into 3rd density to mess with us...

A: Yes.

Q: (T) ...that will amplify this for them. Make it even stronger.

A: Analogy follows: How effective is a light socket without a plug in it?

Q: (T) Well, how effective is a light socket without a socket in it... I'm trying to learn here so you guys give me some latitude.

A: What?

Q: (T) If you take a light socket and pull the socket... pull the plug on the light socket you no longer have light. (L) Well, the Lizzies are the light bulb and you are the power source so you just pull out their plug. (J) Unplug yourself. (T) Am I the socket?

A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?

Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve them.

A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

Q: (J) The power source has to be on for the implant to work for them to get the juice and the power is negative thoughts and emotions. (T) But I am still a 3rd density being. I have all the emotions of a 3rd density being, the whole gamut, and that is part of what makes me a 3rd density being. Therefore I can't turn one emotion off without upsetting the balance of the other emotions, emotions are almost an analogy to the light and the dark.

A: No.

Q: (T) I have positive emotions and I have negative emotions; they both make up who I am.

A: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.


Q: (T) Now, if I have only positive emotions, which is a nice thing to have and I'd like to have that, what does that do to the sensor equipment of the Lizzies?

A: Cancels them.

Q: (T) So they are tuned to negative frequencies?

A: Yes
.

Q: (T) Having positive feelings cuts off the implants. If I cut off the sensors by having positive feelings, what will the Lizards do?

A: Go elsewhere.

Q: (L) Am I correct in my thought that when you first start turning this off that they may increase their efforts for a period and then finally they realize that you are really in charge here and then they go away?

A: Exactly.


Q: (L) So, when you first get a clue and you start getting a grip on your emotions and dealing with everything that happens to you with acceptance and knowledge that all is a manifestation of your own creation and for your ultimate good, for a period of time they may try ten times harder to get you back as a food source, but then once they realize they can't, then they do finally let loose?

A: You and Frank are experiencing this right now.

Q: (L) This is true. (F) We have both been under massive attack. Just doing this work has been a struggle to keep at it with everything coming from every direction. (L) The hardest has been to stay in a frame of mind to do it. (J) Am I under attack?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Is what I have been under the past few months the first assault?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Now they are trying to sweet talk me?

A: Only first assault.

Q: (T) So, the more positive I become, the more they are going to continue trying, and I am assuming that because you said I have seven beings of some kind assigned to me, that they find something interesting in me that they want to keep?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Should it make me happy that they think I am important enough to have seven beings assigned to me personally? Should I take that as a complement?

A: No.


Q: (J) Is Terry's level of negativity what makes him attractive to them? His capability for strong negativity?

A: Vice versa.


Q: (J) Please explain. (L) Well, what did they say, is his negativity what makes him attractive, No. He has attracted them and that is what makes him negative? So what makes him attractive to them?

A: Not attractive, a threat.


Q: (L) Now, that is a point. I think there are a lot of people they start working on very early in life because they do like an aura reading or aura scan and determine, and know that a person has potential for great light so they start working on them when they are young and defenseless to try and take them out of the game, so to speak. (F) Not only great good, but also potential for knowledge. (L) Is this the case here?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) There you go. It isn't your potential for negativity, it is your potential for good.

(F) Right. If you look around you, you will see the mainstream of society, and they just seem to move through life and enjoy wallowing in materiality, these people don't seem to suffer as much.

(L) There seems to be two classes of people the Lizzies like to go after, extremely weak ones and those they haul off and eat or experiment on; and those who have potential strength and positivity.

I do think the 4D nature of some of the implants makes them dangerous or almost impossible to remove according to the Cs:

Session 17 June 1995:

Q: (L) Is there any method that we could or should know about to remove or deactivate implants.

A: No, you are not capable of doing that without causing death of the host. And, by the way, please don't believe those who claim that they can do such things as they cannot.

I returned to this thread after finding an interesting video with a Hopi indian who talks about the possible abduction of a childhood friend and implants he discovered in his hand after the abduction experience of his friend.

I may post the abduction part in another thread but I found it very interesting. Hopefully this video may bring the subject closer to the present now that we are seeing bits and pieces attempting to hint at real sighting of UFOs or whatever they wish to call them these days. The simple way the man expresses his experience mad it easy for me to relate to it.

 
Top Bottom