Dr. Steve Pieczenik - COINTELPRO?

WhiteBear

Jedi Master
Dr. Steve Pieczenik was recently brought up in this thread, and I got a bad feeling about him, that he was "too good to be true"...especially after seeing the link to his Wikipedia page in the Infowars article with linktext saying "Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. His Wiki page is under consideration to be deleted for the following reasons.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Steve_Pieczenik#Speedy_deletion_nomination_of_Steve_Pieczenik said:
Advertising

This page is an advertisement and should immediately be overhauled or deleted.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 76.125.248.23 (talk) 16:37, 4 May 2011 (UTC)

Agreed; this thing is codswallop.66.41.95.121 (talk) 02:17, 5 May 2011 (UTC)

This definitely has to go. There's nothing objective about it at all. It seems created to justify and create credibility for his appearance on the Alex Jones show and the wild claims made about Osama bin Laden supposedly dying in 2001. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 24.20.36.65 (talk) 04:08, 5 May 2011 (UTC)
[edit] Contested deletion

This page should not be speedy deleted because... The guy seems notable enough, it's just that the article is extraordinarily poorly-written. It needs revision, perhaps all the way back to its earlier stub status, then revised from there, but not deletion.--Enigmocracy (talk) 02:29, 5 May 2011 (UTC)

Given zero references, I see little reason not to conclude that this article was not deliberately puffed up in prelude to his recent appearance on the Alex Jones show -- with every subsequent mention on the 'net breathlessly linking this very Wiki entry in a huge circle-jerk.66.41.95.121 (talk) 02:36, 5 May 2011 (UTC)

I did some more research on the guy - you are right. There are no reliable sources to back up this guy whatsoever. Aside from extremely scarce mentions in mainstream news media, all you have is infowars stuff. I rescind my original opposition, and agree with you: this page should be deleted.Enigmocracy (talk) 02:46, 5 May 2011 (UTC)

I agree a lot needs to be changed, but it does appear like his credentials are legitimate. see http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=33213457 —Preceding unsigned comment added by 173.8.8.177 (talk) 03:56, 5 May 2011 (UTC)

Even your suggested BusinessWeek link comes up empty. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 24.20.36.65 (talk) 04:10, 5 May 2011 (UTC)

U.S. Department of State website searches yielded nil results. Outside of his Tom Clancy novels, Library of Congress results are nil. It's difficult to find any results at all even for the title "Deputy Assistant Secretary of State" results, only found one for African affairs and one for European and Eurasian affairs. I'm beginning to think this guys CV is as legit as VB's.

Looking for something other than current news about Dr. Pieczenik, I googled "Steve pieczenik" -alex -jones -false -flag -tom -clancy -bin -laden

Found this page, the first paragraph sort of makes sense, the rest of it is word salad and appears to be another platform to spread the "Bin Laden / 911 False Flag" message. _http://articleelite.com/?p=175

But also led to this: Nutritional Biochemistry, Inc. _http://www.nbihealth.com/t-about.aspx
Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD (_www.stevepieczenik.com) trained in psychiatry at Harvard and has an MD from Cornell University Medical College and a PhD in International Relations from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He twice won the prestigious Harry C. Solomon Award for outstanding research in psychiatry at Harvard Medical College, received a National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) five-year fellowship award, and was Director of International Activities at the NIMH. He is a board-certified psychiatrist and was a board examiner in psychiatry and neurology. He is chairman of the boards of NBI and NBITC.

Drs. Neustadt and Pieczenik bring nearly a century of cumulative research and education from Cornell University, Cornell University Medical College, Harvard Medical College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), University of California at San Diego (UCSD), University of Washington (UW), and Bastyr University.

Drs. Neustadt and Pieczenik were recognized by Elsevier as being one of the Top Ten Cited Authors in 2007 & 2008 for their article, "Mitochondrial dysfunction and molecular pathways of disease." This article was published in the journal, Experimental and Molecular Pathology. The article discusses the possible underlying biochemical causes and treatments for many health problems, such as depression, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome and Alzheimer’s disease. Elsevier is the world’s largest publisher of science and health information, providing valuable information to more than 30 million scientists, students and health and information professionals worldwide.

This research formed the basis of our MitoForte and other NBI dietary supplements, including Osteo-K. There are more than 200 research articles supporting MitoForte's formula to enhance memory, energy and mood; and promote cardiovascular and neurological health.

Their Osteo-K product research page: _http://www.nbihealth.com/t-citations-osteok.aspx
NBI's research and development team—led by physicians from Harvard, Cornell, MIT and Bastyr—is obsessed with researching NBI product ingredients. Before NBI manufactures a product the formula must first pass rigorous tests to ensure its ingredients are strongly supported by published research from around the world. The amount of resources dedicated to investigating NBI product ingredients, and the quality of research, are considered the highest in the industry.

This disclaimer is followed by a list of other people's research cited, evidently in lieu of actual testing done to their product.

Yeah, this guy got my antennae quivering also. Typical COINTELPRO type: produce good and truthful info, getting yourself into trusted position, and then when it matters, diverting your audience.

Laura said:
Yeah, this guy got my antennae quivering also. Typical COINTELPRO type: produce good and truthful info, getting yourself into trusted position, and then when it matters, diverting your audience.

Or produce good, truthful info while lying about who you are and where you came from so that when those lies are easily revealed, everything you've said is tainted with the liar's brush. "What he said can't be true, since he lied about who he is and his background." No surprise he was on Jone's show - typical Jones playing his COINTELPRO role so well again.

This man give me chills. It's a sort of psychological warfare agent sent around by the US to solve particularly thick issues, national issues. He was active in Italy at the end of the 70's to 'solve' the Aldo Moro kindapping by the Red Brigades. This man was put there by the US government to watch over the negotiations to free the hostage and was in direct contact with Francesco Cossiga, one of the main Gladio/Stay-Behind agents in Italy. They let Mr. Moro die - mostly because he wasn't the kind of man prone to collaborate. In fact, later on, the Red Brigades did the same thing with another politician, a certain Cirillo. When Cirillo was released the military took this man with them, brainwashed him for 2 days, and then brought him out in public - because he was ready to tell the public what they wanted him to say, i.e. nothing, and so he remained alive. With Moro they cannot do that probably because he was still one of those incorruptible man of old..

Steve Pieczenik told this story about 20 years later to a French journalist, then a book was out some years ago, and some Italian journalists say it matches the description of the actual events, after the Moro's case was analized and dissected in dozens and dozens of books from his demise and on.

So this agent, SP, may tell the truth in some cases, but where lies the rub? Reading the above mentioned book/interview you're left with image of him being only an innocuous consultant, the US being always on the right side and not interfering with anything abroad if not asked, and ultimately that it's always someone's else fault. Not him, not the US. There are good guys and bad terrorists, and to run a Nation means to 'sacrifice'.

As mentioned in this article:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228126-US-envoy-admits-role-in-Aldo-Moro-killing

Mr Pieczenik said he was part of a "crisis committee" headed by Francesco Cossiga, the interior minister.

Moro was held for 54 days. Mr Pieczenik said the committee was jolted into action by the fear that Moro would reveal state secrets in an attempt to free himself.

A false statement, attributed to the Red Brigades, was leaked saying that Moro was dead.

Mr Pieczenick said that this had a dual purpose; to prepare the Italian public for the worst, and to let the Red Brigades know that the state would not negotiate for Moro, and considered him already dead.

Lies.

He was sent there to see if they could buy Moro or not. And the Red Brigades where already infiltrated at the time, ready to do whatever they told them to do.

And now SP is out telling the conspiracy-thinking guys that he's the real deal, and insider, and he tells always the truth. Oh , yeah.

I do see only lots of dirty jobs and double, triple games to place psychopaths in key positions into governments. And a terrorist is always terrorist.

OSIT.

Former Top US government official: 9/11 was an inside job

Interestingly, this is the guy on whom the character Jack Ryan was based in Tom Clancy books and the "Patriot Games" movie where Harrison Ford played him.

Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

The character of Jack Ryan, who appears in many Tom Clancy novels and was also played by Harrison Ford in the popular 1992 movie Patriot Games, is also based on Steve Pieczenik.

Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer.

“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.

“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.

“Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes,” said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday’s claim that Bin Laden was killed at his compound in Pakistan, adding, “This whole scenario where you see a bunch of people sitting there looking at a screen and they look as if they’re intense, that’s nonsense,” referring to the images released by the White House which claim to show Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the operation to kill Bin Laden live on a television screen.

“It’s a total make-up, make believe, we’re in an American theater of the absurd….why are we doing this again….nine years ago this man was already dead….why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people,” asked Pieczenik.

“Osama Bin Laden was totally dead, so there’s no way they could have attacked or confronted or killed Osama Bin laden,” said Pieczenik, joking that the only way it could have happened was if special forces had attacked a mortuary.

Pieczenik said that the decision to launch the hoax now was made because Obama had reached a low with plummeting approval ratings and the fact that the birther issue was blowing up in his face.

“He had to prove that he was more than American….he had to be aggressive,” said Pieczenik, adding that the farce was also a way of isolating Pakistan as a retaliation for intense opposition to the Predator drone program, which has killed hundreds of Pakistanis.

“This is orchestrated, I mean when you have people sitting around and watching a sitcom, basically the operations center of the White House, and you have a president coming out almost zombie-like telling you they just killed Osama Bin Laden who was already dead nine years ago,” said Pieczenik, calling the episode, “the greatest falsehood I’ve ever heard, I mean it was absurd.”

Dismissing the government’s account of the assassination of Bin Laden as a “sick joke” on the American people, Pieczenik said, “They are so desperate to make Obama viable, to negate the fact that he may not have been born here, any questions about his background, any irregularities about his background, to make him look assertive….to re-elect this president so the American public can be duped once again.”

Pieczenik’s assertion that Bin Laden died almost ten years ago is echoed by numerous intelligence professionals as well as heads of state across the world.

Bin Laden, “Was used in the same way that 9/11 was used to mobilize the emotions and feelings of the American people in order to go to a war that had to be justified through a narrative that Bush junior created and Cheney created about the world of terrorism,” stated Pieczenik.

During his interview with the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Pieczenik also asserted he was directly told by a prominent general that 9/11 was a stand down and a false flag operation, and that he is prepared to go to a grand jury to reveal the general’s name.

“They ran the attacks,” said Pieczenik, naming Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Hadley, Elliott Abrams, and Condoleezza Rice amongst others as having been directly involved.

“It was called a stand down, a false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under false pretenses….it was told to me even by the general on the staff of Wolfowitz – I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who the name was of the individual so that we can break it open,” said Pieczenik, adding that he was “furious” and “knew it had happened”.

“I taught stand down and false flag operations at the national war college, I’ve taught it with all my operatives so I knew exactly what was done to the American public,” he added.

Pieczenik re-iterated that he was perfectly willing to reveal the name of the general who told him 9/11 was an inside job in a federal court, “so that we can unravel this thing legally, not with the stupid 9/11 Commission that was absurd.”

Pieczenik explained that he was not a liberal, a conservative or a tea party member, merely an American who is deeply concerned about the direction in which his country is heading.

Watch the full interview with Dr. Pieczenik below.

From: _http://www.prisonplanet.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag.html

I brought this up earlier on the Jones thread

My thoughts on the interview is that this man could be too good to be true. In spite of Jones's frequent interruptions there is a method to his (Jones's) madness. While listening to the Jones/ Pieczenik interview, Jones interrupts Pieczenik just as he is about to mention Israel's false flag history. It's at 11:15 on part 4 of 7

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r36tfTsS7To

He forcefully interrupts to ask a relatively trivial question. Jones, in my informed opinion, is what is known as a 'gatekeeper'. He is allowed to remain in his venomous, conspiratorial, anti-government 'first ammendment guaranteed' media circus as long as he deflects criticism of Israel's secret influence in the US affairs. He does, however, reveal much of what is going on, but primarily to reinforce feelings of 'informed' impotence among the disenfranchised.

Pieczenik, if he is cointelpro, may be getting groomed for something bigger,eh..

If he's getting interrupted by Jones before he can speak about Israel's involvement, I think it's more likely Pieczenik is being vectored by Jones. Hmmm....

I noticed that Pieczenik monotonously repeated that Bin Laden died of marfan syndrome some 10 years ago. He may have. But he may not have. It's not a ball that I'd like to pick up and run with. There's a strange game at play at the moment, which has me truly bemused: In the farcical theatre surrounding Bin Laden's supposed demise even the organisations that Wikipedia refers to as "designated terrorist organisations" don't seem to be disputing the ridiculous events surrounding the operation -- in fact they seem to accept this soap opera without question. There has been a very managed response from the Middle East -- and very little anger. There are even Muslim organisations distancing themselves from Bin Laden because of 9-11. I feel like I've just awoken from a Rip Van Winkle sleep, because before I dozed off only those on the payroll in government or the media or those with severely limited intelligence endorsed or believed that Bin Laden was responsible for 9-11. What's going on?

CowPuncher said:
I noticed that Pieczenik monotonously repeated that Bin Laden died of marfan syndrome some 10 years ago. He may have. But he may not have. It's not a ball that I'd like to pick up and run with. There's a strange game at play at the moment, which has me truly bemused: In the farcical theatre surrounding Bin Laden's supposed demise even the organisations that Wikipedia refers to as "designated terrorist organisations" don't seem to be disputing the ridiculous events surrounding the operation -- in fact they seem to accept this soap opera without question. There has been a very managed response from the Middle East -- and very little anger. There are even Muslim organisations distancing themselves from Bin Laden because of 9-11. I feel like I've just awoken from a Rip Van Winkle sleep, because before I dozed off only those on the payroll in government or the media or those with severely limited intelligence endorsed or believed that Bin Laden was responsible for 9-11. What's going on?

Yup, you're right. All of which tells us that the whole farce is manufactured as theater for the masses. All of it.

Hi CowPuncher,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

CowPuncher said:

It makes more sense to me that bin Laden probably died early on, perhaps as early as December, 2001. The image of having a boogeyman-at-large was more necessary, in the early years to distract from the real objective of Iraq. By 2005, Bush no longer even needed or cared as the war machine was already engaged.

_http://www.thepresidentialcandidates.us/bush-closed-unit-to-hunt-down-bin-laden-in-2005/1498/

Heck yeah, I would have put bin Laden's body on ice if I thought like the neocons. So Pieczenik may, indeed, be telling us the truth. He would certainly be in a position to know. Why he is able to tell us this is very interesting. Are we being led to believe this man has had an awakening? After all he was the master instructor of "Stand down, False-flag, Deception and Denial" tactics for the Pentagon.

“It’s a total make-up, make believe, we’re in an American theater of the absurd….why are we doing this again….nine years ago this man was already dead….why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people,” asked Pieczenik.

He's just now figured this out? Hmmm.

Hi, please forgive me if it's bad form to promote a very old thread.
But this forum is the ONLY place I can find very good info debunking Steve Pieczenik.
I am very concerned because right now Steve Pieczenik has gained many followers who believe that he is helping with a "countercoup" against clintons et all.
People are taking his word as gospel and citing wikipedia as "proof" that is the real deal.

Former U.S. Navy Captain, the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Nixon, Ford and Carter, senior policy advisor under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker. Also: “Dr. Pieczenik continues to consult the Department of Defense, received a council on foreign relations fellowship where he was recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as deputy assistant secretary of state for management.

“It really transcended what went on — Arab ambassadors saving Jewish lives at B’nai B’rith. It showed that in a crisis, we can all work together.” -Steve Pieczenik

B’nai B’rith is a terrorist organization - they create them all - HAMAS - Muslim Brotherhood, etc

MANY THINGS HERE ON HIM

https://sheeppee.wordpress.com/2011/05/21/the-credibility-of-dr-steve-pieczenik-his-biography-told-in-yesterdays-newspapers/

Back
Top Bottom