Dream about a battle with a multi-headed dragon

Zar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I had an intriguing dream with a very realistic interpretation, may have been my mind putting this together but here goes.

I remember being in what appears to be a beautiful tropical beach with many people. We were all there enjoying ourselves and we all had a human sized dragon keeping each of us company. We appeared to be friends with our dragons and included them in our activities. Then out of a mountain burst froth a massive dragon, something like 50-100 meters tall (it's size seemed to change), who had about 50-100 heads. All of the people at the beach mounted their personal dragon and began combating the massive one. After some time the massive dragon seemed to take no damage from our dragons, and a comrade pointed this out to me. I then realized that we can't fight the dragon with our dragon, so I sat down atop the massive dragon and transformed my dragon into an instrument. I began to play the instrument and this in turn synced with all the other people's dragons and we harmonized and played music. This music then vanquished the massive dragon and I woke up.

If we interpret this, with a grain of sand, as being symbolic then I got something like this;

Personal dragons are out predators minds given to us by the lizzies, hence why they can't help us fight off the massive dragon.
The beach I see it as what we think is our "safe" reality in our ignorace, it's not thought since there is a massive dragon hidden there.
The transformation of the dragon into instruments could represent the work and the evolution of our machine.
And the song reminded me of this session https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42248.msg662483.html#msg662483 were Laura discusses the possibility of utilizing the crystals and song to block the STS forces from interfeering.

That's an interesting dream, Thinkingfingers. You might like the below talk by professor Jordan Peterson. He discusses slaying the dragons within and references a few dreams about them in his lecture. I listened to it yesterday. It's really good and in line with your interpretation.

We have an active thread on him at the moment, too. If you haven't seen it, you can read it here.

https://youtu.be/ZGIU0FtXr9o

Menrva said:
That's an interesting dream, Thinkingfingers. You might like the below talk by professor Jordan Peterson. He discusses slaying the dragons within and references a few dreams about them in his lecture. I listened to it yesterday. It's really good and in line with your interpretation.

We have an active thread on him at the moment, too. If you haven't seen it, you can read it here.

https://youtu.be/ZGIU0FtXr9o

Wow thank you for sharing. I have been following his thread but I had not seen this particular video. I find him very thought provoking and intriguing, it would be nice to have him attend a SOTT radio show. Interestingly enough today while at work I was considering if the massive dragon in my dream also represents a part of me and what are the ramifications of that. If we use the interpretation of the video then in my ignorance/choices I have created quite a massive many-headed monster that is causing havoc in my world. And by facing my dragon, using creativity/song, and listening/networking I can vanquish it.

I have an idea as to what this could be, but I'll contemplate more and will share in a separate thread.

i am watching it and it is very interesting what he says, think should be included in the psycholgy/work section of the forum too.

Thank you for sharing TF and menrva!

Felipe4 said:
i am watching it and it is very interesting what he says, think should be included in the psycholgy/work section of the forum too.

Thank you for sharing TF and menrva!

I'll create a thread for it in psychology.

Back
Top Bottom