Dream of being run over by a car

jenniferbee

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi everyone, I just joined this forum as I was looking for some information on the meaning of dreams, and thought perhaps someone might have some good suggestions regarding the dream I had last night:

I dreamt that I was walking along a pavement/sidewalk along a road (the cars were driving on the right hand side of the road), and somehow lost balance toward my left and stumbled onto the road. Then the dream starts running in slow motion. I know I'm about to get run over but cannot move fast enough to avoid it. A car (don't remember the colour or make) then sort of slowly approaches me (I have my back to it), I stumble and then end up in a crouching position. The car roles over me very slowly so that I am underneath the front right wheel of the car. It manages to stop before running completely over me - it stops just before my head. So I'm underneath the front right wheel in a crouching/sitting position, doubled over with the car on my back. I am not screaming in the dream, but have a feeling of panic. Then, the car slowly reverses off me and I can feel myself being released from underneath the wheel. I then slump over to my right, face down on the road. Some people come over, I can't see them, but can hear them talking, I don't remember what they were saying but I think they were asking if I could feel my legs. I tell them that I can, but that I have a lot of pain in my left shoulder blade and the left side of my neck.

I would really like to know what you think about this dream, what it might mean about my state of mind, what it might symbolise!

My dreams are usually very vivid (and only once have I ever dreamed in colour!), so I hope I've conveyed the detail so it's understandable!!

I really look forward to your responses! Thank you in advance,

Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom