Dream of intensive gunfire

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This night I had an intensive dream of an intensive gunfire. I'm not sure it's an predictive one, I hope not.

I was something like at the top of an hill/small mountain, with someone if I remember well, and when we were ready to abseil, we were surrounded by something like 8 persons who seems to had their headquarter here. They had guns and their faces were clearly not angelic one. Oops!

But finally they start to shoot intensively down through the roof we were on because something like SWAT force arrived. The gang had special rifles which were like sub-machine gun, delivering a continuous fire and very effective. The guys were absolutely cold blood. No emotion, no panic, just shooting continuously and counting how many guys they killed.

I woke up during this scene. I was not able to identifie were I was, nothing specific in the surrounding I can recognized.

Maybe it's your subconcious working out all the mayhem, anxiety and tension there is around you. Many French people are fed-up with the governement, there have been strikes in most big cities, with fights and police violence. The next years will be hard for everyone, and most people are more or less aware of it. So maybe this dream acts like security valve for your psyche.

Or is there someone or something that you feel is threatening, but you can't quite put your finger on it?

My two cents

Well, unfortunately it happened.

This is the kind of view from above I had in the dream, with concrete:

Louisville shooting.jpg

This one calls out to me too:

Louisville shooting 2.jpg

@ryu I missed your post, I saw it only now. I would say the dream had a different taste than ordinary one.

Back
Top Bottom