Dream Stone

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I've been having a number of interesting dreams of late - some dissipating before being captured, yet leaving me with a knowing that there was something different about them. Another similar dream this past weekend was shattered by the sudden barking of our dog over sounds in the night.

Sunday night, or rather in the wee hours of Monday morning past, was in a dream where I was asking a questions concerning freewill and non interference - something along this line. This seemed to revolve around a world slipping into confusion and madness; wanting to help in a better way. With this came a scroll of words with parts in bolded typeface that seemed to make perfect sense in this dream-scape - It seemed I had seen these words before and knew I would recognize them again, and yet the were foreign words. Suddenly, and quietly, a soft voice known here on the forum sounded out, with her words saying it's 'The Book of Hebrews. :huh:

Essentially, that is when I woke a little surprised and confused, and I cannot say that I've ever had a dream such as this. Aside from this, I've never been immersed deeply in religious studies until some topics have come up here in the forum from time to time, or in Laura's books on history and some other related books that have been read. Be that as it may, I have not sussed out enough meanings from some of these old books (and all their parables), thus my knowledge is much more limited then some - so started looking at The Gospel of Thomas and that is as far as it has gone so far.

Figured to share this though. Thanks for reading.

Interesting book of the Bible to highlight. 'The Book of Hebrews', which, google searching seems to point to an exhortation to the Hebrews of the time to 'keep the faith' and not revert back to Judaism. I wonder if that means anything to anyone?

http://biblehub.com/summary/hebrews/1.htm

Very interesting, Voyageur.

I'm afraid I can't help with an interpretation, but maybe it could be interesting to look into that and see what comes up. Maybe there's something there for you to learn.

Ruth said:
Interesting book of the Bible to highlight. 'The Book of Hebrews', which, google searching seems to point to an exhortation to the Hebrews of the time to 'keep the faith' and not revert back to Judaism. I wonder if that means anything to anyone?

Maybe, since you said you were thinking about "a world slipping into confusion and madness; wanting to help in a better way," it could mean something along the lines of keeping faith in the process and the network?

Your experience reminded me of one I had after a few days of receiving my crystals. I went to sleep thinking about the evening prayer to the crystals, pretty much asking for guidance in the form of knowledge and awareness. During sleep, what I remember is that I had a piece of paper in my hands and it showed and A: plus some text, as if it was an answer from a session with the Cs. Unfortunately, I can't remember what it said, but in the dream it was like a huge a-ha moment and I remember I had an intense pain in the stomach when I first understood the message. Then, it seemed as if I had assimilated the information and afterwards I was in a strange state that felt like being between sleeping and awake, and in my mind I saw my self writing, as if I was studying and writing lots of information in order to remember and process everything.

It could be that we are picking something from the information field that could be useful to our individual process, or something like that... I don't know... but it's all very interesting!

Yas said:
Very interesting, Voyageur.

I'm afraid I can't help with an interpretation, but maybe it could be interesting to look into that and see what comes up. Maybe there's something there for you to learn.

Ruth said:

Maybe, since you said you were thinking about "a world slipping into confusion and madness; wanting to help in a better way," it could mean something along the lines of keeping faith in the process and the network?

Your experience reminded me of one I had after a few days of receiving my crystals. I went to sleep thinking about the evening prayer to the crystals, pretty much asking for guidance in the form of knowledge and awareness. During sleep, what I remember is that I had a piece of paper in my hands and it showed and A: plus some text, as if it was an answer from a session with the Cs. Unfortunately, I can't remember what it said, but in the dream it was like a huge a-ha moment and I remember I had an intense pain in the stomach when I first understood the message. Then, it seemed as if I had assimilated the information and afterwards I was in a strange state that felt like being between sleeping and awake, and in my mind I saw my self writing, as if I was studying and writing lots of information in order to remember and process everything.

It could be that we are picking something from the information field that could be useful to our individual process, or something like that... I don't know... but it's all very interesting!

Yeah, well indeed, there is always something to learn. In those "a-ha" moments you mentioned, to carry those thoughts forward into the waking realm is not always so simple. I've been thinking that there is opportunity here to do some reviewing of SHotW et al - it has been awhile.

Ruth said:

Thanks, had read a little - trying to consider the in between the lines aspects of all this:

The author is anonymous, although either Paul or Barnabas was traditionally accepted as the author. It was written approximately 67 A.D.

Looking at the bolds with a grain of salt, and looking at the language and how it fits, along with other subtitles that may lead to something - and there seems to be references that have been unpacked to some degree possible; to remember what or find what was inferred will take some reviewing.

If in talking about Paul for instance, there is a discussion on him from the SoTT Radio show here (and discussed elsewhere).

...Paul had a completely different story and a completely different messiah. Further on he says, "Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they Abraham's descendents? So am I." So it's pretty clear who he's talking about. The end result of that is that Paul's son of god was not Judas the Galilean or any other Jewish figure despite the fact that later redactors have tried to make it appear that they were one in the same.

I know my comment is not going to go related to what is discussed above but it is the only thread I found about the dream stone.

I got the Crystals yesterday and the first night my partner dreamt the same bad dream all night, about his dad and the past. Could the dream stone be affecting him? I put the stone under my pillow in its wrapping.

Back
Top Bottom