Dubya dancing at Dallas Police Memorial

Daf

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello everyone,

I would like to submit this video to the readers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghdtGMwKaYo

This happened after the Eulogy for the fallen police officers of the Dallas events. My point is not to discuss the events nor the nature of the speeches but to pinpoint a disturbing element. Around 30 seconds we can see the former president Bush starting dancing... This was so inappropriate during such an event that I immediately remember the odd nature of psychopaths and their inability to behave and interpret accordingly human emotions.

I think in that moment he ran out of script and was caught in the act. The fact that Obama and the first lady laughed at him was also unsettling.

Anyhow, I hope it will be a good recent example for study purposes.
++

[quote author= Daf]I think in that moment he ran out of script and was caught in the act. The fact that Obama and the first lady laughed at him was also unsettling.[/quote]

Yeah, they should give Bush an instruction manual for everything. He really is the dumbest of the pack, tho it seems his 'charm' quickly catches on and they all start to swing and laugh on a memorial. I have to give him that, he knows how to set the mood. Although, you have to be without conscience to feel the vibe.

Back
Top Bottom