Massive 7.8M Earthquake In Southern Turkey

Atypical earthquake in NY

M 3.8 - 2 km ENE of West Seneca, New York
2023-02-06 11:15:49 (UTC)
42.856°N 78.776°W. 3.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert
Moderate mag. 3.8 earthquake - 3.5 mi south of Cheektowaga, Erie County, New York, USA, on Monday, Feb 6, 2023 at 6:15 am local time
chrome_screenshot_1675695767102.png

Earthquake in Turkey update

Aftershocks usually continue for a while after a major earthquake. It is not unusual for other strong earthquakes of magnitude 7 or less to be recorded.

Given the lunar and planetary conditions, according to SSGEOS, a strong earthquake was expected. This coupled with the record of frequent seismic activity with minor earthquakes in the last three months in that region of the eastern Mediterranean.

The Mediterranean region between Italy, Greece and Turkey is having light seismic activity. This is the latest earthquake recorded in the region:
On the other hand the Mediterranean region comprising Italy, Greece and Turkey has been recording moderate activity. Today it was Greece's turn.

M 4.0 - 39 km SW of Émponas, Greece
2022-11-05 12:20:54 (UTC)
36.000°N 27.516°E. 10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert
chrome_screenshot_1667705106009.png

Earthquake Forecast: Weak EM fluctuation. Earthquake warning for Central Asia, Irak, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and East African region.

So in my opinion and given the evidence, this earthquake was not caused by any technology. It is just another phenomenon of the Earth changes.

Aftershocks in Turkey so far.

M 4.6 - 15 km E of Denizciler, Turkey
M 4.7 - 20 km NW of Sincik, Turkey
M 4.5 - 1 km SSE of Pazarcık, Turkey
M 4.8 - 18 km N of Sincik, Turkey
M 4.5 - 3 km ENE of Pazarcık, Turkey
M 5.0 - eastern Turkey 04:18:46 (UTC)
M 4.6 - 3 km S of Tut, Turkey
M 4.6 - 3 km E of Anayazı, Turkey
M 4.5 - eastern Turkey
M 4.6 - 14 km W of İskenderun, Turkey
M 4.8 - 14 km SE of Çağlayancerit, Turkey
M 4.6 - 12 km SE of Aşağı Karafakılı, Turkey
M 4.5 - 14 km SSW of Aşağı Karafakılı, Turkey
M 4.8 - 7 km SW of Pazarcık, Turkey
M 4.5 - 3 km NNE of Çelikhan, Turkey
M 4.6 - Turkey-Syria border region

● M 7.5 - 4 km SSE of Ekinözü, Turkey
2023-02-06 10:24:49 (UTC)
38.024°N 37.203°E10.0 km depth

M 5.8 - 13 km SW of Doğanşehir, Turkey
M 5.7 - eastern Turkey
M 5.0 - 6 km W of Pazarcık, Turkey
M 5.2 - 20 km ESE of Göksun, Turkey

M 4.9 - 8 km N of Çağlayancerit, Turkey
M 4.8 - 8 km ENE of Göksun, Turkey
M 4.8 - 12 km NE of Nurhak, Turkey

● M 6.0 - 5 km NE of Göksun, Turkey
2023-02-06 12:02:11 (UTC)
38.061°N 36.537°E. 10.0 km depth

M 4.8 - 7 km SSW of Nurhak, Turkey
M 4.9 - 9 km N of Çelikhan, Turkey
M 4.7 - 8 km N of Çelikhan, Turkey
M 5.0 - 3 km NNW of Nurhak, Turkey
M 4.9 - 20 km SW of Göksun, Turkey
M 5.1 - 3 km ENE of Kahramanmaraş, Turkey
M 5.0 - 7 km SE of Nurhak, Turkey
20230206_092702.jpg

Today, TWO major earthquakes hit Turkey.

I know earthquake-predicting tech exists, but does earthquake-inducing tech exist?

Just wondering.

Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova has described today's earthquake mentioning interesting details (the Russian delegation is in Iraq now and they also felt the quake):

"The earthquake was also felt this night in Baghdad. It happens on business trips. The unusual thing is that today (which was about 4:20 local time), a long wobbling was felt. Not a jolt, but a wobble that lasted a couple of minutes. And then it happened again in a lighter form," said Zakharova.

It seems that this particular earthquake felt unusual, fwiw.

Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova has described today's earthquake mentioning interesting details (the Russian delegation is in Iraq now and they also felt the quake):

Interesting, especially since it happens when Lavrov and the gang are not far away. I wonder if the Russians suspect anything...

Interesting, especially since it happens when Lavrov and the gang are not far away. I wonder if the Russians suspect anything...
I wonder if there are certain things which one can register which are different from an induced earthquake to a normal earthquake. Did anything stick out in the Haiti earthquake which was different from usual? Perhaps that could be a question for the C's, whether there are detectable differences which we are able to observe and take note of.

I wonder if there are certain things which one can register which are different from an induced earthquake to a normal earthquake. Did anything stick out in the Haiti earthquake which was different from usual? Perhaps that could be a question for the C's, whether there are detectable differences which we are able to observe and take note of.
Good observation! I wonder if as a detectable difference between normal earthquakes and induced ones could account the dozens of the aftershocks AND the following other 3 major earthquakes that took place in Turkey. Just a speculation.

In the C's session about the induced earthquake in Haiti, Laura made an interesting observation:
Session Date: January 30th 2010

(L) I have a question. I've been waiting for somebody to ask it, but since nobody is going to ask it, I want to ask it: Was the Haiti earthquake an induced earthquake, or was it totally natural?

A: (Planchette swirls on board) INDUCED! Bet you didn't expect that, did you?!

Q: (L) Frankly, I didn't. Because I've already gone on record saying it wasn't. I just poo-pooed the whole idea as too far out there. (laughter) So now I've gotta...

(Joe) Well, it was the Russians who said that, wasn't it?

A: No!

Q: (Joe) Didn't you tell us the Russians reported that?

(L) The question I want to ask is, how do they induce earthquakes? (To Ark) How do you think they induce earthquakes? (Joe) Space-based satellite

(Ark) Well, just search the internet! (laughter) Yeah, it's on the internet. You create special waves that go into the earth and propagate in the right direction...

(L) I don't believe it. They don't have enough power to do that.

(Joe) I want to know who induced it?

A: U.S.

Q: (Joe) At the government level, or super-secret nonsense?

A: Secret gov.

Q: (L) And how did they do this? Was this from some kind of waves that Ark is talking about?

A: Close. And notice that no one is arguing with them right now!

Q: (L) In other words, you've got something that can do that, nobody's gonna mess with you.

(Ark) But the main question is, did they really want to induce it in the neighborhood of Haiti, or it was a mistake?

A: Yes, the prep was done.

Q: (Andromeda) So they intentionally did it to Haiti.

(Ark) What I would do, I would use a submarine and go near the fault, and do the job using these submarines as a so to say amplifiers for something. There are these faults under the ocean. It's enough to move this fault in the right direction with the right frequency, and you get it.

A: Too dangerous that way because the pulses would also destroy the sub. Better to use triangulated space-based weapons.

Q: (Belibaste) Why did they target Haiti specifically?

A: Close to South America. Convenient, oil, other factors of imperialistic nature.

Q: (Andromeda) Was it like a test?

A: No.

Q: (Burma Jones) Not a test, so they've used this thing a lot before?

(Joe) They used it on the Columbia.

A: Once or twice.

Q: (Joe) Used on the space shuttle.

(Psyche) That's why Chavez was so sure.

(Ark) It's probably much easier for the island than on the mainland...

(L) Yeah, because you've got separation with the ocean bed and different strata. It would be too uncontrollable if you started zapping a fault on a large land body.

(Andromeda) Like California?

(Joe) When they said, "notice how no one is arguing with them now", does that mean that most major nations in the world are aware that this was a...

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Good way to shut people up.

A: Spy vs. Spy
Edit: clarification

Here we go follow the money!

Saint Rita Foundation for Children

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 18-28-59 UK to send rescuers to Turkey UK-funded White Helmets to pro...png
Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 18-33-01 Russian rescuers to leave for Syria to help it after powerfu...png

A large fire erupted on Monday in the port of Iskenderun in southeastern Turkey, the NTV broadcaster reported

ISTANBUL (UrduPoint News / Sputnik - 06th February, 2023) A large fire erupted on Monday in the port of Iskenderun in southeastern Turkey, the NTV broadcaster reported.

The fire broke out in containers with cargo on the territory of the port, it has not yet been extinguished.
The cause of the fire has not yet been established.

The port of Iskenderun in the province of Hatay was temporarily decommissioned due to destruction after the earthquake in the region, the country's navigation authority said earlier in the day.

I do not think that this earthquake in Turkey was induced.

Plate tectonics
#Turkey is in one of the most active seismic regions on the planet. It is geologically part of the great Alpine Belt stretching from the Atlantic Ocean to the Himalayas.
The Anatolian plate, or the Turkish Plate, is a continental tectonic plate.

#Turkey is over one of the most active seismic regions on the planet.
The hundreds of aftershocks greater than M3 have been recorded along more than 200km of a fault, suggesting bilateral rupture from epicenter, consistent with damage.
#earthquake

However, it does represent a great opportunity for the powers that be. Here's what the Cs said about how they induce an earthquake:

" Better to use triangulated space-based weapons."

The geological conditions were present

(L) I have a question. I've been waiting for somebody to ask it, but since nobody is going to ask it, I want to ask it: Was the Haiti earthquake an induced earthquake, or was it totally natural?

A: (Planchette swirls on board) INDUCED! Bet you didn't expect that, did you?!

Q: (L) Frankly, I didn't. Because I've already gone on record saying it wasn't. I just poo-pooed the whole idea as too far out there. (laughter) So now I've gotta...

(Joe) Well, it was the Russians who said that, wasn't it?

A: No!

Q: (Joe) Didn't you tell us the Russians reported that?

(L) The question I want to ask is, how do they induce earthquakes? (To Ark) How do you think they induce earthquakes? (Joe) Space-based satellite

(Ark) Well, just search the internet! (laughter) Yeah, it's on the internet. You create special waves that go into the earth and propagate in the right direction...

(L) I don't believe it. They don't have enough power to do that.

(Joe) I want to know who induced it?

A: U.S.

Q: (Joe) At the government level, or super-secret nonsense?

A: Secret gov.

Q: (L) And how did they do this? Was this from some kind of waves that Ark is talking about?

A: Close. And notice that no one is arguing with them right now!

Q: (L) In other words, you've got something that can do that, nobody's gonna mess with you.

(Ark) But the main question is, did they really want to induce it in the neighborhood of Haiti, or it was a mistake?

Q: (Andromeda) So they intentionally did it to Haiti.

(Ark) What I would do, I would use a submarine and go near the fault, and do the job using these submarines as a so to say amplifiers for something. There are these faults under the ocean. It's enough to move this fault in the right direction with the right frequency, and you get it.

A: Too dangerous that way because the pulses would also destroy the sub. Better to use triangulated space-based weapons.

Q: (Belibaste) Why did they target Haiti specifically?

A: Close to South America. Convenient, oil, other factors of imperialistic nature.

Q: (Andromeda) Was it like a test?

A: No.

Q: (Burma Jones) Not a test, so they've used this thing a lot before?

(Joe) They used it on the Columbia.

A: Once or twice.

Q: (Joe) Used on the space shuttle.

(Psyche) That's why Chavez was so sure.

(Ark) It's probably much easier for the island than on the mainland...

(L) Yeah, because you've got separation with the ocean bed and different strata. It would be too uncontrollable if you started zapping a fault on a large land body.

(Andromeda) Like California?

(Joe) When they said, "notice how no one is arguing with them now", does that mean that most major nations in the world are aware that this was a...

A: Yes

So they need the preparation of Satellites, it is not the same to use them in Haiti than in Turkey in an area very close to the war in Ukraine. It is strange that Russia has not warned Turkey... or did they?

It is indeed a good question for the Cs: induced or not?

noted!

It looks wobble is observed before in Japan(2011) and Chile (2010) and these 2 are not induced I think.
An international team of experts has identified changes in Earth’s surface that occurred months before two major earthquakes. The ground underwent a shift, or a “wobble,” that may be used to help experts predict future earthquakes.

The 2011 earthquake off the Pacific coast of Tōhoku, often referred to as the Great East Japan Earthquake, had a magnitude of 9.0. The quake triggered massive tsunami waves that killed more than 15,000 people and destroyed 450,000 homes.

In the new study, scientists analyzed data from Japan’s large network of earthquake monitoring equipment. They detected a strange movement in the ground that shifted the country’s landmass from side to side, and this wobbling motion lasted for up to seven months.

The study revealed that Japan was shifting from west to east and back again by a fraction of an inch per month leading up to the earthquake.

While these tiny shifts were “imperceptible,” the researchers found them to be obvious in data that was collected from more than 1,000 GPS stations around the country.

Study co-author Dr. Michael Bevis is a professor of Geodynamics in the School of Earth Sciences at The Ohio State University. Dr. Bevis said what they found in Japan was an enormous but very slow wobble, something that had never been observed before.

“The world is broken up into plates that are always moving in one way or another. Movement is not unusual. It’s this style of movement that’s unusual,” said Dr. Bevis.

The wobble could indicate that in the months before the earthquake, the plate under the Philippine Sea began a “slow slip event,” said Dr. Bevis. He explained that the catalyst for the 2011 quake was a relatively gentle underthrusting of two oceanic plates beneath Japan.

Study lead author Dr. Jonathan Bedford is a researcher at the GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences. He noted that the findings cannot be applied to other vulnerable subduction zones that lack the monitoring capabilities of Japan’s advanced network.

When the researchers analyzed data from the 2010 Maule earthquake in Chile, which had a magnitude of 8.8, they detected a similar wobble.

Dr. Bedford said the data was just good enough to capture the signal.

“We really need to be monitoring all major subduction zones with high-density GPS networks as soon as possible,” he added.

The team hopes that future wobbles could serve as early warning signs of upcoming disasters.

Study co-author Dr. Marcos Moreno Switt from Universidad de Concepción said that satellite data makes it possible to identify how the Earth’s surface changes before major earthquakes.

“The vast majority of major earthquakes are likely to be accompanied by precursor activity, as had already been recorded before the Iquique earthquake in 2014, and now before the 2011 Japan and Maule earthquakes in 2010,” said Dr. Switt.

“Much remains to be understood. this pioneering activity, but it is a great advance to be able to detect these movements. This is the focus of our new RING 2020 PRECURSOR project, financed by Anid, in which we will integrate an interdisciplinary team of Chilean and foreign researchers to obtain more and better information on these processes.”

However, it does represent a great opportunity for the powers that be. Here's what the Cs said about how they induce an earthquake:

" Better to use triangulated space-based weapons."

The geological conditions were present

Yes, I agree a great opportunity and the region is geologically unstable.

Ark) But the main question is, did they really want to induce it in the neighborhood of Haiti, or it was a mistake?

Remember the last week the multi seismic activities near Malta, they said that it was really unusual. May have been part of the prep.

I lean on the side of induced but I wouldn't bet my shirt on it.

I do not think that this earthquake in Turkey was induced.

Yeah, on the one side, the quake seems to have been predicted very well in some natural seismic terms, but on the other side, it seems too convenient to be natural in terms of the recently climbing US pressure on Türkiye. I'm divided between the two possibilities :huh:

On a side note, I don't care if the country name is spelled Turkey or Türkiye in English, but I feel I ought to prefer the latter. Ironically, a turkey, the animal, is called a "hindi" in Turkish, which, in a roundabout way, refers to India (due, I think, to a similar reason why it's called "dinde" in French).

When I was examining some news reports about the tragic quake today, I noticed the prediction by Frank Hoogerbeets on February 3, 2023:

Wow! Despite the uncertainty about timing, the rest seems to be so spot on! The guy is accused of being a charlatan by some media outlets. I tried to find more information on him, which brought up "SSGEOS". Then I noticed that this is the one mentioned in the session dated December 10, 2022.

Q: (Puma) Solar System Geometry Survey among other researchers have talked about the influence of the planet Uranus on the recurrence of large earthquakes. SSGEOS mentions: "Uranus seems to play a decisive role in the occurrence of the largest earthquakes all of which occurred in the last 600 years when the outer planet was in or near one of the fire constellations Aries (25%), Leo (55%) and Sagittarius (20%). Based on the Uranus cycle, there is a higher probability in 2022-2023 for a M 8.7+ earthquake". How accurate is the relationship between the so-called Uranus cycle and the recurrence of large earthquakes?

A: 75 percent.

I'm glad that you asked that one Puma, thank you! And the C's said at the end of the same session,

Things are about to get rather "rocky".

I feel bad for those who are still under the debris (alive or not), and especially, of course, their beloved ones. The devastation in dwellings is so extensive in several provinces that seemingly the rescue efforts can fall very short to the detriment of so many people. Bad weather and bad infrastructural conditions...

I lean on the side of induced but I wouldn't bet my shirt on it.

But in that session the Cs talk about weapons I don't think Russia would allow the deployment of such technology so close to its territory and Ukraine. (One has to remember the show that the USA made with a simple balloon). I still think of Earth changes coupled with electromagnetic fluctuations.

As I mentioned earlier, the signs were there as of November 2022.

Back
Top Bottom