edgar cayce

lateo

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi guys,

i'm french and i don't have access to every cassiopaea's transcript, so maybe you alwready have the answer. i read everthing i could about the cassiopean and edgar cayce, and i'm confuse. there is much correspondence, some thing I've seen anywhere, but there also are some difference, even direct contradiction. so i would to know if the cassiopean can say what sources used edarg cayce, and if he could be thrust.

thank you

(sorry if my english is bad)

i alweady seen that:

22 October 1994

Q: (L) What was the source of knowledge accessed by Edgar
Cayce?

A: Well, he had a unique biochemical composition
which allowed for easy opening and closing of his
consciousness from outside sources without interference with
his electromagnetic flow stream. It is a very unique and
unusual situation. The first manifestation of this was
when he asked for help. If he had not asked for help from
a higher source, possibly his awareness of his abilities
would never have come forth.

But it's not realy an answer. they don't say what the higher source is. so do you find anything better?

lateo said:
Hi guys,

i'm french and i don't have access to every cassiopaea's transcript, so maybe you alwready have the answer. i read everthing i could about the cassiopean and edgar cayce, and i'm confuse. there is much correspondence, some thing I've seen anywhere, but there also are some difference, even direct contradiction. so i would to know if the cassiopean can say what sources used edarg cayce, and if he could be thrust.

thank you

(sorry if my english is bad)

Hi lateo, and welcome to the forum! While you are waiting for a response to this question, why don't you introduce yourself in the Newbies section here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=39.0

Its traditional to give yourself a short introduction there -- take a look at some of the other threads and you will get the idea. Your English is fine, so don't let that make you shy :)

this is a bit of a coincedence seeing a post about edgar cayce...my buddy here was very insistant about looking up edgar cayce because of his predictions that are said to have come true. also i looked up some nastrodamus quattrains.

Hi Lateo,

According to the Cassiopaean transcripts, from memory I believe Edgar Cayce accesssed the Akashic records.

He was described as 'The sleeping Prophet', as he could lay down and was very quickly in a deep sleep/trance like state. When he lay with his head to the North and his feet to the South he did a Soul Reading (an entity's incarnations on earth), and in the opposite direction he did a Physical Reading (he diagnosed an entity's physical ailments and prescribed a cure, even though he had no medical training).

All of his work was transcribed and is recorded and stored in Virginia Beach, USA. It appears to be very reliable, I have read many books on his work by his sons his grandchildren and independant writers.

The C's did not state that Cayce accessed the Akashic records. It was Ra. Below is the relevant script.

RA session 14 said:
Questioner: Who spoke through Edgar Cayce?

Ra: I am Ra. No entity spoke through Edgar Cayce.

Questioner: Where did the information come from that Edgar Cayce channeled?

Ra: I am Ra. We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or the octave. The one vibratory sound complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the “Akashic Record” or the “Hall of Records.” This is the last question which you may now ask.

Thank you for the correction Vulcan59, I shall not rely an my memory next time, I do have the Ra Material book 1 and that is obviously where I have read it.

I read a book on Edgar Cayce and some things he said was similar
to the Cassiopaeans. But somethings did not to much relate to
some of Laura's teachings it was interesting.

Back
Top Bottom