EDIT REMOVE buttons not showing for me

threecaster

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello,

new here....well, I'm threecaster, but I'm new also; however I suspect that will go away when the novelty wears off...

There is a distinct rumor that our post's boxes have an EDIT and REMOVE buttons, of which I cannot seem to activate.

(Of which Percival has already suggested I use "remove". Does he do this to everyone, or does he just like me? :cry:)

Bowser: Mozilla 15.01.1
Java: 10.7.2

Scripts are allowed globally
Adblock disabled.
SM Wiki, if in there somewhere, is hard to find.
Googles are not much help either.

I'm out of ideas.

Hoping you might have one or two....

you can only edit or remove your posts when you have a certain number of posts (I think 50 is the mark for this)

threecaster said:
There is a distinct rumor that our post's boxes have an EDIT and REMOVE buttons, of which I cannot seem to activate.

(Of which Percival has already suggested I use "remove". Does he do this to everyone, or does he just like me? :cry:)
Hi threecaster,

Pashalis is correct. You'll be able to edit your posts when you've reached 50.

It's nothing personal so no need to take it that way. If you decide to stick around, you'll come to see that we do things a certain way because it maintains a calm forum. If you've frequented others, you may have noticed that they can often and rather quickly become chaotic. We strive to keep that from happening here to increase the signal as opposed to noise and makes for a much more pleasant environment for everyone. So maybe take some time to do a bit of reading so that you get a better sense of how we interact here and give it half a chance?

I suspected it was a bit of a design thing...thanks! I'll just review a lot more before i post, But I'm forever tweaking my creations.

"Always a Piano Tuner, Never a Piano Player..."

And your kind words reach me, I could say the same ting! :lol:

My facets are obtuse to most persons angles, and for some reason, I never get used to that.

I think it only encourages me....

Glad to be here. BTW

and thanks!

Back
Top Bottom