EE and pain relief and other great uses.

I recently had surgery on both feet for removal of fibromas. I try very hard to stay away from using pharmaceuticals as possible. I was given some non narcotic pain meds as well as high dose ibuprofen. I used both sparingly. I used pipe breathing in the morning and evening before bed and slept very well thru the night. Following the doctors orders I have been laying down with feet elevated for the last two weeks. EE help not only with the pain but the anxiety I would get from being cooped up for an extended period. I am a walking person and like to get out and walk every day. I saw my doctor last week and she said that the healing process was going well and that I should be able to get the stitches out in 16 days vs the 21 days which is normal for this type of operation. Another added benefit I have seen using EE on a daily basis is that I have not had sleep paralysis since adding this to my daily regime. The last week in March I had it five nights in a row. On the sixth night I had that eyes wont stay open, strange yawn effect coming in, I started pipe breathing and did not have sleep paralysis that night nor since. It takes me a while sometimes to implement things into my life that are helpful. Reprogramming is an ongoing effort.

Pashalis

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
EE is also a great way of getting rid of headaches ! I think especially the Bah Ha part is helping in this regard.
as of jet the EE program (the whole one) always worked for me to get rid of them !

SeekinTruth

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Great to hear your experiences with EE and pipe breathing, Mr. Meowgi. It really works, doesn't it? Hoping you recover from the surgery soon and get back to walking. :)

Inquorate

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I've yet to experience any pain relief. Mind you I have chronic pain and a condition know as Cauda Equina Syndrome.
I take (atm) 20mg oxycodone 2x daily, 10mg naloxine (sp?) 2x daily, 1500mg panadol 3-4x daily, 24mg codiene 3-4 x daily, 15mg mobic 1x daily, 200mg tramadol 2x daily, Ibuprofen every now and then, 50mg sertraline, 1500mg glucosamine, 1000mg vit C, 1000mg magnesium, 1000mg fish oil, and I avoid tomato, potato and eggplant, milk products, carbs, gluten, and take coconut oil and turmeric.
So I'd hardly expect to notice a difference in pain levels.
Having said that, I'll start paying more attention to it.

Top Bottom