EE Group Meditation Dream

SMM

The Living Force
I fell asleep with EE playing in the background (on YouTube - I have the CD but the device in question didn't have a CD player) and dreamt that there was an entirely new part of the program before the 3-stage breathing.

After sharing EE with my older sister in the dream, she grew very fond of the program - watching it over and over again until she knew all (or most of) the words. We were in a living room / kitchen of an old, open-plan house we used to live in back in 2007 when she began to speak of the program. We were sat on the sofa when she got to this new part; she began reciting it word for word and raving about it.

This new part involved quite an intense group meditation, like the bioenergetic breathing 'Beatha' stage set out specifically for group settings.

For some reason, I got really mad at her for going on in this way for sometime. I shouted at her then decided to walk into the kitchen to prepare some food. In my anger I wasn't very competent at food preparation (it was some kind of fried egg and bacon) so my mum took over while I stepped outside for a smoke.

My younger brother and one of my younger sisters were both outside. We talked and it cooled me down for some time. The strange thing was they were the age they are now, despite this being over 10 years ago roughly.

Shortly after, I woke up then watched some of the EE video back (part II that covers warming up and technique of each stage of the program).

It seems as though this dream could be about family - not solely blood relatives either. That's about as much as I can extract from it. Any alternate or additional takes?

Temperance

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I think this dream might be a part of you (your sister) telling you or wanting you to become more involved with the Fellowship, but another part providing resistance against the idea. What are your thoughts on this?

Reactions: SMM

SMM

The Living Force
QUOTE="Temperance, post: 703501, member: 8558"]
I think this dream might be a part of you (your sister) telling you or wanting you to become more involved with the Fellowship, but another part providing resistance against the idea. What are your thoughts on this?
[/QUOTE]

These sister/Fellowship dreams have been on my mind.

There are a few potential narratives or interpretations. Consider the dream of Laura pulling the chair from my sister while I watched (posted in the Laura in the dream. thread... I'll link to the exact post below once I find it), this dream and the Spirit Release Session.

One potential narrative: my sister is souled, I'm not and it's through our connection that the call in me to be better and learn, and the burning question of how to be and better apply knowledge, awareness, vigilance and aim, arises.

This leads me back to: yes, one could just do what they want, lack integrity or be crooked, they'd still have lessons to learn, so doing the right thing for its own sake and learning the lessons one can, developing and progressing now is a meaningful way of living. Actually applying, doing, sharing, making it an aim to learn.

There are other potential narratives, which I'll go into in future. This one just keeps coming back to my mind. Things might have been or seemed harder for me (subjectively speaking) to truly learn simply because of karmic lesson profile.

With these dreams in mind, and from what I've been recently reading, I've been thinking about writing an article on psychological health before the end of the year then stepping back from the idea thinking I may not be writing it for the write reasons, or won't write well enough.

Top Bottom