Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Thank you for sharing your observations, Duff. It's so great that you are seeing results with the EE program. It really is a wonderful breathing exercise. Just letting things develop is a good course of action to take while having all of these emotions and past memories come up. Just acknowledge them, seeing things as they really were/are, and, then, let them go.

As for focusing on yourself too much, while you are trying to "know" yourself better and see what has gone on in the past and how that is effecting your "now", it's not a bad thing. Just make sure that you include helping others as often as you can. And, helping others, or being with others need not be stressful. Just smiling at someone you see, or opening a door for someone is helping them. You can take baby steps with being around others, just as you do when learning about yourself.

Good luck on your new adventure of learning about yourself and being with others. ;-)

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
It occurred to me that I'm focusing on myself, and if I make this all just about me, things won't progress too far. That means I'll have to tackle one of my biggest issues, and that's my deep rooted fear of human contact and connections.

Glad you gravitated to EE, and although you said - without knowing why, there was resistant's to prayers, in a way, sending out prayer to the universe, to those who may hear, sends them to yourself too. There is healing in this.

As Nienna said, there is work to get to know they-self, which can help others as a person unravels cobwebs of the mind that they may not have realized were built up. The forum is also full of resources, from incredible books to discussions - from diet (very important) to threads on the afterlife, and Doing EE starts to lay out a good foundation, as does networking that may help you with your last comment.

Again, glad you found EE is helping, and good luck on your steps forward.

Steph_rivers

Padawan Learner
Not sure if anyone has noticed this, but the EE video appears to be getting even more suppressed by the YouTube algorithm. It almost takes me half a page of scrolling to find it just by typing it’s name. It used to be the first on the search results.
Talk about matrix control measures being taken place.

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Not sure if anyone has noticed this, but the EE video appears to be getting even more suppressed by the YouTube algorithm. It almost takes me half a page of scrolling to find it just by typing it’s name. It used to be the first on the search results.
Talk about matrix control measures being taken place.

Best bookmark it on your computer (or under youtube on your favorites) or bookmark the following page:

Steph_rivers

Padawan Learner
OK. I want to share this experience I had today for encouragement and profound thanks.

I had a very rude awakening when I realized yesterday that I was the “predator” in the relationship with my wife. Whenever we have a verbal exchange, it was my subconscious goal to be superior in the conversation, thus draining her energy. I didn’t notice until she was crying yesterday and it finally allowed my “ego” to step back. Thanks to reading the Wave, I realized 100% what I was doing, and I was horrified. It was literally terrifying. You make another person who you supposedly love feel so inferior and they are almost scared to tell you how they really feel out of fear of being judged, and I’ve been doing it for YEARS!

Today, this morning I grabbed a glass of water from my crystal container and asked very intently for help from 4/6D STO to assist in my FRV that I have been trying to change mostly because of negative emotions that disguise themselves as “defending myself” but ended up doing verbal harm to my wife.

I started E.E. with the intent of change.

Everything went how it usually goes until I got to the bio energetic breathing. On the third round I felt pain. It wasn’t physical pain but I knew it was there, it was seriously discomforting. I felt that I was on to something and I asked for help again on enduring it and pursue it further. It was getting so painful that I started to kind of make sounds audibly and about halfway through the slow Ba-Ha they started turning into loud cries of pain and then screams. I was telling myself that it hurt so much and every exhale was an uncontrollable scream. It just felt like raw despair coming out of my heart . It felt like what I imagnined to be an exorcism! It sounded like a murder was going on in my house and my dogs were around me wondering what was happening. The screaming finally stopped and I tried to keep pace with the video but it was just sobbing in between my breaths. I managed to finish the breathing exercise and meditation with tears all over.

After I was done I could barely get up. It felt like I used so much energy doing that. There was no fear in this, it wasn’t a negative experience despite the negative emotions expelling themselves.

Are our emotions our prison? That’s what it felt like, and that was the intent behind this session today. Is karma and emotion intertwined?

Today I learned a closer meaning of what Laura means by spirituality is not sunshine and kittens. I can only assume that this would be like a hint of the heat of the crucible and it’s ugly and painful. But the “desire” for a different self makes the pursuit clear.

I just wanted to share this with everyone not for attention, but maybe encouragement for others who feel as I feel. This is something powerful. I suggest perhaps you keep doing it with the intent to change. It’s not easy to stay focused, but I feel like I really hit something in myself today.

PERLOU

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Merci pour votre partage STEPH, très inspirant... Et félicitations pour votre démarche courageuse, je vous souhaite le meilleur pour Vous et votre couple...

Thank you for sharing STEPH, very inspiring... And congratulations for your courageous step, I wish you the best for you and your couple...

Top Bottom