The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Eiriu Eolas is coming to New Jersey and the first class is scheduled on

Saturday, July 2nd between 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM

at

Urban Yoga Center
1553 Route 27 Suite 1100
Somerset, NJ 08873
( Between Skillmans Lane & Bennetts Lane)

$10 per session. All are Welcome. fifthway will also be there.

pink_nj_poster_1bcopy.jpg

Hope to see you there.

Cool... hope to make it but 700 north miles may be a challenge as I'm scheduled to go to MO that weekend.... I'll see if I can manage and let you know

Great news!! Amazing to see EE reaching so many new places :)

Great news and congrats Seek10! :thup: I hope things take off well there and you have a decent turn out. From your last class in the city I can see things are coming to you naturally now and you are indeed turning into a great EE instructor.

I would love to attend. I've looked up the directions and it shouldn't take more than an hour to an hour and a half to get there so I will do my best.

herondancer said:
Congratulations! Fingers crossed for a great first meeting. :)

Make that another congratulation, and just let go and enjoy yourself in the process. To quote Noel Coward: "Work is more fun than fun."

Hi--Congratulations and exciting news. I have made a commitment to help some friends early on July 3rd or I would drive up (6-7 hours one way) and join you all. Another time for sure!
shellycheval

some people asked me for the directions to this Class . Here are the directions.

By Train from NYC

1. Take NJTransit North East Corridor Train to New Brunswick Train station. It is 3.5 miles from the station. If you come 1 hr early,
I can come to pick you up Or you can come by Cab or you can take the Bus too though, bus frequency is very low

By Car

2. Take NJ Turnpike exit 9 and Take route 18 (N).
From Route 18 (N) , Take Route 27 (S) and drive pass the New Brunswick train station and drive for around 3.5 miles .
Urban Yoga Center is on the right side. you will see big banner saying the Urban Yoga Center.

Hope to see you there.
:)

Hey seek10,

are you holding another class this Saturday? The meetup website says you are but I didn't see posted here so I wanted to double check my friend.

Pete said:
Hey seek10,

are you holding another class this Saturday? The meetup website says you are but I didn't see posted here so I wanted to double check my friend.

We don't have the Class in NJ on July 9th. Due to some setup issues in Meetup, it is repeated twice and didn't allow me to delete it at the time of setup. I will be setting up the class pretty soon in NJ. Meanwhile these are July Classes in New York .

July 16th 2:00 PM at Quest book store, 240 East 53rd Street ,New York, NY 10022-5201
July 21st 6:30 PM at Quest
July 30th 5:15 PM at A.R.E , 241 West 30th Street, New York, NY 10001

I am sorry for inconvenience. See you soon.

No apology necessary my friend. That is why I double checked. Thanks for the clarification and I'll see you soon. ;)

Our Next Eiriu Eolas class in New Jersey

Our Next New Jersey Eiriu Eolas class will be on Aug 13th 2011 at 2 PM. There is no change in the location

1553 Route 27 Suite 1100
Somerset, NJ 08873
( Between Skillmans Lane & Bennetts Lane)

Hope to see you there. :)

Edit: Modified the year.

Back
Top Bottom