Eíriú Eolas en français !

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Bonjour,

Nous sommes heureux d'annoncer que le programme de respiration et méditation Eíriú Eolas est désormais disponible en version sous-titrée en français ! Merci à tous de votre patience, et nous espérons que cela vous aidera à suivre le programme plus facilement.

Pour recevoir un exemplaire, visitez le site Eíriú Eolas en français.

Il sera également bientôt disponible sur le site des Editions Pilule Rouge.

:thup:

Hello,

We are happy to announce that the Eíriú Eolas Breathing and Meditation program is now available with French subtitles! Thank you all for your patience and we hope that this will make your practicing of the program easier.

To obtain a copy, please visit the Eíriú Eolas website in French.

It will soon also be available on the Pilule Rouge website.

:thup:

Ailen, This is great news !! :) Thanks for the huge work you and the group are putting into this. Hopefully more and more people in need will be using it.
Nice work team ! :rockon:

Merci :thup:
Je vais regarder ça pour mieux comprendre, car j'avais du mal en anglais...
I'll have a look at it to try to better understand it, I had difficulties to understand it in English...

Heaalih said:
Merci :thup:
Je vais regarder ça pour mieux comprendre, car j'avais du mal en anglais...
I'll have a look at it to try to better understand it, I had difficulties to understand it in English...

Bonour/Hi Heaalih

Et si tu as des questions, n'hésites pas à les poser dans la partie française du forum Eíriú Eolas . Nous avons d'excellents professeurs en français (en anglais aussi).

And if you have some questions, don't hesitate to ask them in the french section of the Eíriú Eolas forum. We have excellent instructors in french ( in english too).

Back
Top Bottom