Eiriu Eolas in Edmonton & Vancouver

Alana

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hi all!

Just a note to all our Canadian members (and anyone else who is close and can make it) that we will have an Eiriu Eolas booth at the Body Soul Spirit Expo in Edmonton this coming weekend (May 6,7 & 8) at the Edmonton Expo Centre - Northlands. You can visit this link here for more information about times and lecture schedules. You can also do a search for Edmonton Expo Center in Google maps for directions.

Another thing we planned is to have a presentation/experiential of Eiriu Eolas on Monday, May 9 at the Edmonton Public Library in the historic Old Strathcona district (8331 - 104 Street) at 6:30 to 8:30 pm. This is unrelated to the Expo mentioned above.

All of you who can make it are invited to join us so you can experience the benefits of Eiriu Eolas done in group setting, and get advice from certified EE instructors. Bring friends and family! :flowers:

Alana & Herondancer

Re: Eiriu Eolas in Edmonton

¿Is it possible to publish all these events through the official website?
http://eiriu-eolas.org/category/events/
Neither this one not the one in Spain (Terrassa) are published.

I comment because there are people that are not in this Forum, neither they intent to enter.
Some told me that they will wait until the event is officially published on the web.
So they can check the date, time, location, and finally decide.
One friend is much interested but still not decided to come.

If this post is inappropriate please move to a new thread.

Thank you for the reminder, Jordifs, it is always appreciated.

Here it is: http://eiriu-eolas.org/2011/05/04/stress-relief-healing-in-edmonton-with-eiriu-eolas/

Yes, thank you jordifs. We'll be announcing the course in Spain soon as well.

Good luck in Edmonton, Alana and Herondancer! I hope that a lot of members attend. It is an occasion not to be missed, people! :D

Exciting news!

Alana, will there be any difference between the materials/instruction available at the booth on 6/7/8 and the separate event on the 9th? Hopefully if there's pamphlets and other booth-ish paraphernalia left over, some could be brought to the event on the 9th for those who can't make it to the expo but can make it to the 9th...

Oh and also, are there any plans, to your knowledge, of Eiriu Eolas visiting the west coast (of Canada or the United States) some time?

whitecoast said:
Exciting news!

Alana, will there be any difference between the materials/instruction available at the booth on 6/7/8 and the separate event on the 9th? Hopefully if there's pamphlets and other booth-ish paraphernalia left over, some could be brought to the event on the 9th for those who can't make it to the expo but can make it to the 9th...

There will be no workshops at all at the expo this year of what we've been told, only lectures, which are half an hour long, so we will teach pipe breathing only and give the science info about the vagus nerve and all the emotional and physical health benefits of doing pipe breathing on a regular basis. On our booth we will be giving also short individual teaching and demos of 3-stage breathing and the meditation. The presentation on the 9th will include teaching and experiencing the entire program.

And we have set aside material that will be given at the expo and what we will be giving out at the presentation, so that's covered :)

Hi whitecoast,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Wow I am very happy to see that there are other Edmontonians here :)

It's crazy in the last two weeks at work I have been meeting all these customers that are bringing up esoteric topics such as Atlantis, genetic manipulation, and 4D with me. Add to that the fact that we have recently hired some new staff that never met each other before, but we have all been talking about 4D and meditation and such even with some long time staff members who are becoming more open minded. Oftentimes we have to stop and force ourselves to break away because we get way too distracted. And I have been strongly thinking about investing in the Eiriu Eolas program but I haven't been able to afford it, but I just found out on monday that I got a bonus on my most recent paycheck!

And now you're telling me that I can go and physically learn the program in my OWN city?!

If this isn't a sign that I should get my butt in gear then I don't know what is :lol:

I have a busy weekend so I might not get to spend much time at the expo, but I would love to come to the experience on the 9th. I'll try and get some friends to come.

Thanks very much for the info

That's really a very good news for Canadian but not for me :(. Because I can't participate to such kind of nice & enjoyable tour.

jyoticse804 said:
That's really a very good news for Canadian but not for me :(. Because I can't participate to such kind of nice & enjoyable tour.

Where are you from (not the exact address for your own safety, the country would be enough :)). Have a look for example on the eebreathe.org website, where the newest classes do get announced and the breathing program is already translated in many different languages, so that you can do it also at home.

Well, we are back from Edmonton and filled with gratitude for all the wonderful people we met there. The EE program was embraced by many people we met at the expo, and all those who we had the pleasure to teach and spent some time with at both the private and public presentations. In the end, we couldn't but promise to make it a monthly trip to Edmonton, so we will be updating here when we have the times and dates. The Strathcona library was exactly the place we needed, so we will continue our meetings there - and rent the room for more hours from now on ;)

whitecoast, we would like to thank you especially for coming all the way from Vancouver for our presentation, and hope that you had a good trip back. You were an inspiration to all in the meeting, and i hope that their prophecy - that you will be the first EE instructor in Vancouver - will come to pass in the future. We will also let you know about the Vancouver presentation, when we have the details down. We saw your intro to the forum, and we are looking forward to interacting with you more on the forum :)

:headbanger: :knitting:

Alana & Herondancer

It was incredibly worth it. Edmonton was a great learning experience, and the energy the group had was tremendous. And thank you very much in advance for keeping me in the loop on developments out here. :) I'll be sure to keep an eye on things out here and be more active in the forum as well. :boat: ;)

Alana&Herondancer said:
In the end, we couldn't but promise to make it a monthly trip to Edmonton, so we will be updating here when we have the times and dates.

Edmondians and neighbours,

our new meeting at the Strathcona Library is now scheduled for June 13, at 6:00 pm. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again. For anyone who missed the first meeting, here is your opportunity to join us in June. Remember that the energy of many people breathing and meditating together raises everyone's vibrations and creates empathic harmony :love: :flowers:

Alana & Herondancer

Back
Top Bottom