Eiriu Eolas in France, and a message of hope for all

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Dear All,

As you may know from having read this post, Psyche, Belibaste and I have just come back from a 4 day course in EE. Burma Jones also came and did a lot of filming, which we'll try to edit as soon as possible for you all to watch. We would like to share our wonderful experience with you all in the hope that it may provide you with as much motivation, and help you as much as it has helped the attendees and us.

Let’s start from the beginning: On Thursday evening we met everyone, Belibaste gave a wonderful speech on EE and our course schedule, and then we had a very rich discussion with the students. Some people had attended that talk only to “check us out”, and they ALL ended up signing in. Result: we had a full room (21 students every day). On Saturday and Sunday we also had the great pleasure of meeting Mrs. and Mr. Tigersoap, and truth seeker, and seeing Kniall again.

To make it short, let me just summarize our activities: we had regular EE sessions conducted by Belibaste and I, going from slowly teaching and making sure everybody knew the techniques well, to lots of practice. Intertwined, Psyche gave two conferences on physical toxicity and the detox diet and one on the scientific benefits of doing EE. I gave a conference on emotional toxicity (narcissistic families and an introduction to psychopathy). A lot of time was spend on sharing, discussing different topics, answering questions, etc. We had to find a balance between not hiding what we know about reality, but also giving them hope and constant reassurance. We talked a lot about how it is important to see all that is toxic and hidden in ourselves and the world if we want to develop the "light", in ourselves and the world. They were totally open to that.

The group was simply amazing. There was not one person who wasn’t open and happy to be there. We all had a great time. The really wonderful thing was that, while almost all of them looked stressed and tired at the beginning, by Sunday evening they had changed completely! I’m not kidding!

Already after the first day some of them started having strong emotional releases and realizations. One of them showed us how her psoriasis had started healing overnight! Some cried, some laughed, but most of them had some sort of realization or another, going from childhood memories to old physical pain, to seeing themselves better, to making better decisions. We could constantly tell how relieved they felt after realizing that they were not alone in their struggles. It was really amazing.

We got to talk to all of them individually too. They were really seeking for answers (actually, only one of the students was just there to feel good, which she did, but the others were really interested in really knowing themselves better). Some said the first day that they didn’t have hope, that they didn’t see the point in living, but they left saying that it had been the best thing they had ever done in their lives, and that now they were ready to LIVE and BE. That it had changed their lives!

There was also a lovely couple who is working on natural energy development and has lots of contacts, and are inviting us to go teach the program in Denmark. Others offered to lend us their homes to do another course. They all had wonderful ideas on how to promote the program and have already started talking to others about it.

One of the students skipped the Sunday morning class. Later, he told us he had done so because he had had such strong changes that he needed to process them. He decided to completely change his life and career, which is something he had always wanted to do.

We had lots of group talks, where everyone shared quite a bit about their lives. One moment I’ll never forget is, on the last day, on our last round of Warrior’s Breath, we proposed that they all gave strength to each other, like real Warriors in life, fighting together to know themselves better, and to make a difference in the world. You should have seen how the “Ha’s “sounded, how they looked at each other…

Psyche will add something about her talks, I’m sure. But she did great! It was the first time she spoke in French in public, and it was a real success. Super clear and very interesting. All students ended up convinced of the importance of detoxifying their bodies.

What I can say about mine is that, although I was a bit afraid of shocking them too much, they were all so open to the subject of narcissism in families AND psychopathy that at the end, several of them came to me and told me how that had made them question their parenting, their childhood, their relationships, etc. It was amazing to see how open they were to actually working on themselves. They also seemed very relieved to know about psychopaths and how they affect their lives, how to counteract their effects, etc.

A lot of the women expressed feeling relieved to realize that it was possible to say “no”. That they felt they could now stop being doormats. There were lots of tears, and then we could see liberation in their eyes.

They will be doing EE on Mondays and/or Thursdays like us. :D They even want to stay in touch to help each other, buy buckwheat flour and xylitol in bulk, etc.. And they already said they’d like to come to the South for a 7-10 day course were they could also learn how to cook according to our diet, and to get to know each other better. We’ll start organizing that soon. On the last day, we took them buckwheat blinis for breakfast and they loved them.

Here are some pictures:

The whole group, on the last day:
img2166f.jpg

Before starting, they were sharing their experiences from the previous day and asking questions:
img1958gc.jpg

Warm-up exercises:
img2091nz.jpg

Three-Stage Breathing:
img2123h.jpg

Warrior's Breath:
img2141c.jpg

Meditation:
img2138m.jpg

In short, as you can tell, it went GREAT! So, whenever you feel that there is no hope, or that no one around you is interested in what we are doing here, please remember that, as we discovered, there ARE a lot of people out there searching for healing, truth and hope. And this is what EE is achieving! Also, you can remember that each time you talk about EE, you may be able to save a life in a very real sense. People need help, and they need it NOW.

For us (and I'm pretty sure I can speak for the three of us), it was an amazing learning curve as well. To be there, to manage to adapt all our research into just a few hours, to put it into words that could reach people who are totally unfamiliar with what we do, and to actually see their amazing changes is something that we’ll never forget. The personal contact adds something extraordinary to the whole experience, definitely. It made us realize once again that all the work that Laura and Ark started and continue to do together with this network, relentlessly, is literally life saving, not just for those lucky ones who have found the forum and Laura’s books, but for everyone else too.

This was the first time we did something like that. And we will keep doing it, of course. I'm not sure I've managed to convey in words what it really meant, the energy that was generated, the hope in people's faces, the opening up as the hours went by, and that happiness that came from them.

Belibaste, Psyche and others who attended will probably also soon add something about this wonderful experience.

:thup:

Thanks Ailén for sharing this experience. My only regret is that I wasn't there to share in it. :cry:

To acomplish all this in only 4 days!
I wonder what could be acomplished if we could set up a permanent school.
You guys rock. This is indeed a message of hope. The ball has started rolling and now a domino effect will take place.

Very inspiring, and a kick in the behind to get over what is holding me back on becoming EE trainer certified. Thanks Ailén, Psyche, Belibaste and Burma Jones.

Fantastic! It is really inspirational to see how quickly EE can change one's pov. Bravo to all of you! :rockon:

What a wonderful success! Gave me chills while reading at just how awesome it sounded!

Thanks for sharing the story, very inspirational - looking forward to the video. :thup:

Ailén said:
This was the first time we did something like that. And we will keep doing it, of course. I'm not sure I've managed to convey in words what it really meant, the energy that was generated, the hope in people's faces, the opening up as the hours went by, and that happiness that came from them.

You did for me - Wonderful - Thanks Ailen!

Fantastic!! :rockon:

Ailén said:
In short, as you can tell, it went GREAT! So, whenever you feel that there is no hope, or that no one around you is interested in what we are doing here, please remember that, as we discovered, there ARE a lot of people out there searching for healing, truth and hope. And this is what EE is achieving! Also, you can remember that each time you talk about EE, you may be able to save a life in a very real sense. People need help, and they need it NOW.

Thank you for this, I have been feeling low on hope today for some unknown reason and this helps a lot! :flowers:

I got goosebumps twice while reading through your post Ailén. This is incredibly inspiring and hopeful. Now if we can get to the point where these types of events are happening all over the world on a regular basis!

I'm almost speechless.
This is such great news!! I'm so happy to hear your account Ailén, you guys did an Amazing, with capital letter, job!

Seeing people's life's transforming just before your eyes must be absolutely beautiful.

Best news I've had all week! :rockon: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I've been a bit low lately, and this is the best kick in the pants ever. :lol:

Wow, this is great news to hear! It's quite a comfort to know that all of these efforts are starting to pay off! :headbanger:

This will be good motivation for me as I go to search out places to hang EE flyers. Keep up the good work everyone! :)

Back
Top Bottom