Eiriu Eolas in New England area

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Wojorap, Echo Blue and I (wo)manned a table at the Hanover, Massachusetts Healthy Living Expo on July 26th. We sold some DVDs and a couple of Secret History of the World.

People seem to be very interested in the EE program. If they didn't buy a DVD, we gave them the link to the EE website so they could go see it for themselves.

I did the 20 minute demo and got to meet vectis and his partmer. We had a great chat at the table later. :) The demo went rather well. Echo Blue was there helping while wojorap (wo)manned the table. We started out with probably 10 people and more kept walking up and taking a chair. By the time I had gotten through the belly breathing and starting them doing the pipe breath, more showed up and I had to get them up to speed while I had the others practice. Then we all did the 3-stage breathing. There were a lot of people smiling.. Then we did the Warrior’s Breath - twice, because they all loved it so much. They were really in the spirit of the thing and I'm sure they heard us blocks away. :)

Echo Blue said that there were a total of 20 people there learning how to do pipe breathing. To me, this in itself is the very best. The more we can get pipe breathing, the better.

There were a couple of ladies who told me that they had never felt like they did at that time after the demo. Unfortunately, they didn't buy the DVD. I'm hoping that they do continue doing the 3-stage breathing.

It was a lot of fun and I'm glad that I got to experience it. :D

This is great Nienna Eluch! Fantastic that you guys are doing such a great job of spreading the word! And it's great to hear that the response was so positive!

Good job!

Thank you, Nienna Eluch ... (and Wojorap, and Echo Blue)...

It was a very nice experience for sure! I am so glad you all made that happen so smoothly. Meeting you all was as refreshing as the breathing exercises... it's really cool meeting and talking with like minded people, especially in person! It really was so nice to meet all of you and I look forward to talking with you all again! Soon we will get to the rabbit hole! Please advise me of any future events, and let me know if there is anything I can do to help... :D

Vectis said:
Thank you, Nienna Eluch ... (and Wojorap, and Echo Blue)...

It was a very nice experience for sure! I am so glad you all made that happen so smoothly. Meeting you all was as refreshing as the breathing exercises... it's really cool meeting and talking with like minded people, especially in person! It really was so nice to meet all of you and I look forward to talking with you all again! Soon we will get to the rabbit hole! Please advise me of any future events, and let me know if there is anything I can do to help... :D

Will do! :D And I look forward to your visit to The Rabbit Hole.

Excellent job! I'm so glad that you are teaching the program to more and more people! Gogogo! :clap: :thup:

I bet some people took some flyers with them and will call you soon. ;)

Great to hear how EE is spreading in such a fun way over at the New England areas :) Excellent job you all! :thup:

I would just like to mention that for anyone that lives in, or may decide to visit, the New England area, that there are classes being held every 2nd and 4th Monday evenings at The Rabbit Hole, 805 Main Street, Fitchburg, MA 01420, starting at 6:00pm for instruction of the breathing techniques and 7:15 pm for the experiencing the entire EE program.

Also, we will be starting classes at Roots Natural Foods, 100 Crawford Street, #7, Leominster, MA, on Saturday, the 17th and having these classes every Saturday afternoon at 3:00pm for the instruction of the breathing techniques and 4:15pm for the entire EE program.

We give a free complimentary first class and each additional class is $10.00.

If you would like to stop by and participate, you can call The Rabbit Hole at 1-877-695-0040 and inquire there about the classes. :)

This is really great to hear!!! Onwards and upwards with EE!!!!! :clap:

Thanks for your efforts and congratulations to New England for this great gift. :rockon:

Ailén said:
Excellent job! I'm so glad that you are teaching the program to more and more people! Gogogo! :clap: :thup:

I bet some people took some flyers with them and will call you soon. ;)

great Job Nienna. Warrior Breath is good away to promote . Loud enough.

this weekend I happen to go to Trader Joes for shopping and got a idea of taking some EE flyers with me . For my surprise , they accepted the flyers and felt excited to see some body promoting stress free program with free trail on website. Though she didn't agree to drop the flyers there , she took around 50 flyers and she said the boys will distribute it probably they will put it in the cart or some thing. trader joes sounds a like a good receptive location. Can the promotion go beyond that , I am not sure.

September 25th-26th, Echo Blue, wojorap and I will have a table at The Natural Living Expo at the Sturbridge Host Hotel, 366 Main Street (Route 20), Sturbridge, MA, Saturday 9:00am to 7:00pm and Sunday 10:00am to 5:00pm informing people about Eiriu Eolas and its benefits. :)

If any of you are in the area, please stop by for a visit. We'd love to see you! If you have questions about doing any part of the program, we will be glad to help you and make sure that you are doing it correctly.

Nienna Eluch said:
September 25th-26th, Echo Blue, wojorap and I will have a table at The Natural Living Expo at the Sturbridge Host Hotel, 366 Main Street (Route 20), Sturbridge, MA, Saturday 9:00am to 7:00pm and Sunday 10:00am to 5:00pm informing people about Eiriu Eolas and its benefits. :)

If any of you are in the area, please stop by for a visit. We'd love to see you! If you have questions about doing any part of the program, we will be glad to help you and make sure that you are doing it correctly.

I've gone the last two years and it was mostly a waste of time. Just too much new age nonsense. It appears this year will be different though! I'll definitely stop by for a visit..

John! said:
Nienna Eluch said:

I've gone the last two years and it was mostly a waste of time. Just too much new age nonsense. It appears this year will be different though! I'll definitely stop by for a visit..

We look forward to seeing you again. :)

Hello, Nienna Eluch! that'll be a good excuse to get to Sturbridge! never been there but always wanted to visit... hopefully I'll get a chance to make it there and say hi, and breathe!

Back
Top Bottom