Éiriú Eolas in Spain

Gaby

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hello!

A reminder for Spanish people that the next Éiriú Eolas class will take place on July 12th in Zaragoza (Spain) at the "Librería Albareda" from 10 am to 1 pm. Several people from all backgrounds have already benefited from these events including nurses, teachers, house wives, alternative practitioners, pregnant women, martial arts practitioners, regular EE practitioners, etc. :thup: :clap: If you know someone near that area and who can drop by, this is an opportunity not to be missed :)

On the same day from 6 pm to 9 pm there will be a complementary EE class on diet at the same place, Librería Albareda. The talk will include the following topics:

-Health catastrophe, courtesy of the corruption of science - Role of food and pharmaceutical industries in conventional guidelines
-Gluten-free diet - Fashion or common sense? Celiac disease as a tip of the iceberg of modern diseases and obesity
- Agriculture, carbohydrates and diseases of civilization
- Vegetarian myth
- Cholesterol myth - Mainstream science apologizes for this mistake
- The ketogenic diet - An Overview: rejuvenation, effective healing, weight loss and control of common and idiopathic diseases
- Clinical and Case Studies
- Questions and answers

Tell family and friends, this talk will be all in Spanish ;) :cheer:

eegabsdieta-721x1024.jpg

Wow! It sounds like it's going to be a terrific event. Maybe you'll even top your last attendance number. :thup:

What a great event, covering a lot of important topics! I'm sure many will benefit! :rockon:

Yes, last time the success was so great, that a 2nd class was given on the same day. This next class on July 12th is to cover those who were left out from that day. Dietary tips and info is also in response to demand.

It is Summer and many people are in holidays, but Zaragoza is a nice place to visit all year round. I'll sure have lots of fun. Éiriú Eolas rocks! And it is exciting to know there are so many around the world joining in the Éiriú Eolas experience :bacon: :thup: :love:

Here is the poster for the EE class :) Thanks to Luis for making them in record time and on adverse technological conditions :flowers:

eegabsnewZar-1.png

Yeah, does sound like it'll be one heck of an event! Good luck and congrats, Gaby! Oh, and the posters are looking great too. :)

Sounds like a good event to asist! I told my sister (who lives in Barcelona) to see if she can go (I hope she does :) )

irjO said:
Sounds like a good event to asist! I told my sister (who lives in Barcelona) to see if she can go (I hope she does :) )

Thank you! Yes, there are people from Barcelona coming to Zaragoza for this event. Last time some people made the trip as well. I'll see if I can find a friendly place in Barcelona where to do classes, then I could organize a similar event there for the new season, after the Summer. :flowers:

Great Success Gaby. Gosh sounds like it's going to be an incredible and fun learning experience. Lots of community. Lots of togetherness. Luis did a terrific job on the posters as well. Love how he graphically represented breathing with the scroll work on the second poster. And the first poster is how I feel after doing EE, only a bit manlier. :D Nice job.

Sounds most excellent, Gaby! I'm happy to hear there is so much interest in EE and diet. :thup: :cool2:

I echo the sentiments here Gaby; What an amazing event! (i just recommended it to my friends there).

Well done to all involved and all the best on the day :flowers:

Sounds like a great 'show', and it's great that there is so much interest in all of the aspects that you are covering. Onwards and upwards. :clap:

Hello!

A reminder for Spanish speaking people that the next Éiriú Eolas seminar will take place on September 27 and 28 in Zaragoza (Spain) at the Calcena Shelter in Moncayo National Park - a magical place waiting to be discovered!

P4052082.JPG

On Saturday, we will be doing Éiriú Eolas and learning its limitless potential from an integral perspective. We will also count with the presence of the musical band "Re-Sonando" who will be playing their ethnic instruments on Saturday night (they also let people play with their instruments! :)).

On Sunday, people will learn all kinds of details about the diet and health research of this forum with the talk "Nutre tu cuerpo, nutre tu espíritu". Later on, we will go on an expedition to Moncayo. The place is absolutely gorgeous!

The price includes food with paleo/keto local delicacy options, stay, the seminar, the concert and everything else! :thup: Those coming from far away may arrive on Friday afternoon-night.

We have limited vacancies... Those interested, please reserve your post as early as possible!

EE_Calcena_Front-721x1024.jpg

EE_Calcena_Back-721x1024.jpg

More info on Calcena's shelter here: http://alberguecalcena.com/

An opportunity not to be missed :)

Back
Top Bottom