Either Major COINTELPRO Operation or Potential Game Changing Bombshell?

Michael B-C

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
The following story has hit the internet like a neutron-bomb with over 2 million views in under 24 hours.

In essence a CIA insider/whistle blower, Allen Harrow Parrot, claims to have full documentary proof that Obama, Biden, Clinton and Brennan arranged a $150 BILLION pay off to Iran for the murder of SEAL Team 6, the group of special forces from U.S. Naval Special Warfare Development Group charged with taking out Osama bin Laden in May 2011 and who subsequently and 'mysteriously' died in a freak helicopter take down in Afghanistan.

According to this 'breaking news story' on Next News Network the whistle blower has already lodged video and documentary evidence with a senior member of congress. Next News Network are a producer of online video networks and a media company "allowing viewers to contribute, share and distribute content". Wikipedia lists then as a Fake News Site which it defines as:

Fake news sites are those which intentionally, but not necessarily solely, publish hoaxes and disinformation for purposes other than news satire. Some of these sites use homograph spoofing attacks, typosquatting and other deceptive strategies similar to those used in phishing attacks to resemble genuine news outlets.

Looks good, looks 'mainstream' but is fully capable of playing everyone who stumbles upon this and buys into the apparent legit feel and look and therefore buys the content full head on. The ultimate wishful thinking, wet-dream story for this moment for all and sundry to fall into the trap of. Especially those in the process of waking up!

I will leave the rest to you to watch.

My current instinct is this smells to high heaven. The idea that such a game changing story, if proven (and yes we know that the essence is most likely true), would have the potential to rip apart the very fabric of the US Deep State with unimaginable consequences ahead of the Nov election.

And that's just the point - timing! Why and how is such a revelation possible at this stage and who does it potentially benefit/serve?

Secondly if Mr Parrot is genuine (and I have very serious doubts from the interview he gives here), then he would be dead this morning! The video would already have vanished from YouTube and everything else you can imagine would be already rolling.

So my first best guess is this is a set up to create the mother of all take downs of all wild Conspiracy Theories so that never again will anyone ever be allowed to raise anything again that hints at conspiracy.

I would also say there is a clear get Iran element inbuilt in to this that has very concerning implications. Iran murdered our hero's is big leverage for war. But that's only if any part of this sticks beyond where it is now.

Its got some wind in its sails and we should watch where this one flies to.

Thoughts everyone?

I just watched and the production quality is on par with network TV. Goes to show that good cameras, paid actors and some software can let you produce any news you like and make it look legitimate.

Looks good, looks 'mainstream' but is fully capable of playing everyone who stumbles upon this and buys into the apparent legit feel and look and therefore buys the content full head on. The ultimate wishful thinking, wet-dream story for this moment for all and sundry to fall into the trap of. Especially those in the process of waking up!

Personally, my biggest gripe is using Jesus in any way as justification for the story. At best the interview immediately becomes subjective. Left-wing or Right-wing reporting can sometimes require discernment, but bringing religion directly into the reported story is not a neutral version of reporting.

Even if the message being reported is accurate, it's the way it's reported that is suspect (and the timing as originally premised). The people who follow this channel will likely be reinforced in their belief, and those in the process (as you say @Michael B-C ) of waking up have the potential to go to the polar extremes and completely dismiss or believe the message.

My current instinct is this smells to high heaven. The idea that such a game changing story, if proven (and yes we know that the essence is most likely true), would have the potential to rip apart the very fabric of the US Deep State with unimaginable consequences ahead of the Nov election.
Now a days, it is becoming difficult to know how much control each parties has. Trump seems to have weakened deep state with nationalization of federal reserve, replacement of heads of soup agencies, rallying himself in electoral preparation and COVID handling, though still lot of power exist in private sector.

Anyway thinking it is a deep state operation, here is one possibility. Biden is doing so bad no body even going to his meetings. Now release this, debunk it, put it on trump supporter and see Biden get some sympathy? Probably it is too late.
May be things are out of control Of deep state and it is natural exposure.

I haven't watched the video yet......will get to it later. But, the first thing that came into my mind was this: Who knows what Trump has up his sleeve. Maybe he has plans to leak or show proof that Hilllary, Obama, Biden, etc. were involved in this payoff to Iran. So how does the deep state make that information look like more of a Trump Conspiracy? Well, they get a semi-believable story out there first. Truth mixed with fiction.....
Just a thought.

My current instinct is this smells to high heaven.

Yeah, sounds like a disinfo operation to me. I agree with aragorn that it doesn't make sense to get Iran involved and pay them so much for it when they have the capacity to easily do it themselves (which the 'Deep State' probably did). It also plays on the 'Iran boogeyman', which is a favorite trope of the right and makes it an easy manipulation.

I believe that this stinks to high heaven as well. What caught my attention is that this is a CIA insider with a last name of "Parrot".
From the Urban Dictionary -
Parrot in Internet social media terms is someone who recites information (whether aware if its correct or not) for the sake of repeating it to increase their own percieved "social standing" in an social community. Can be applicable to both a single online community (a forum) or a group of sites of communities, for example a "blogosphere."

The first thing that is odd to me is CIA. To my understanding, anyone who works there for an extended amount of time never really retires.

Also, I'm not sure what benghazi really has to do with the story. Should be two different stories?

Proof is coming- big red flag. The proof is the story if any of this is true.

Overall I think it is a case of trying to control the narrative of anything related coming out. Or make this or any other conspiracy seem like a joke.

oops! I couldn't watch the video as its already gone.(after posting this, I see its back! hu.) I did watch this interview from the Election thread c.a. posted Monday. Its still there on Twitter at the moment. I don't know what to make of it and if others here find it highly fishy I appreciate the heads up . I studied Parrot trying to discern if he was legit... I didn't know, its not obvious to me. I wondered about his beard and turban, is he a mediating, holy man who had a religious conversation or an Islamic fundie? When a huge amount of people swoop in on a story, it makes you wonder for sure and his name is very suspicious but isn't that a bit to obvious? It's only a game I guess if phoney. 👳‍♂️:huh::ninja:

I remember a lot of Bin Laden videos around that people claimed was a look-a-like. Here's a video still of one: Bin Laden left $29m inheritance for jihad There was also the story of pallets of cash going to Iran. This isn't to say that makes this so-called bombshell legit. With this guy called Parrot, I wonder wht the interviewers don't seem too concerned that he was sitting on this evidence for years. He said he is not scared about releasing it because of being on the '"right side" will protect him. So, did he just turn over to the right side recently? Or he didn't believe in that philosophy until now? There's no clear motivation offered as to why now. And one of the interviewers was seeking out info on why his son was killed at Benghazi. Wouldn't he want to know the reason Parrot was holding up this information for years? That didn't seem to bother him.

Thoughts everyone?
Does it set the stage for a major false flag operation by the Deep State. Maybe this is where the nukes come in.
Considering the latest revelations. The noose is tightening around the investigations of the DNC's corruption.

14 October 2020, 5:00 pm

C's in 2002-09-21 said:
Q: (L) I thought you said France was going to get hit by a nuke?
A: Still possible but less probable.
Q: (L) Is the United States going to be hit by nukes?
A: No doubt.
Source Session 21 March 2020
A: USA heading for destruction!
Q: (L) Hello. Can we say hello first?
A: Hello
Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?
A: Yeaionnia of Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) Do you transmit through Cassiopaea?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?
A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.
Q: (L) What is this outcome?
A: Increasing inner turmoil. Review what happened in Germany.
Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?
A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.
Q: (L) Wasn't a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...
A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.

Last edited:
A few days ago a very interesting article about this topic appeared on Pravda TV. I understood that the payment of 150 million was not paid for the assassination of SEAL Team 6 but for the Iranian nuclear agreement.

Explosive revelations! Obama, Clinton, Biden and Brennan will be "hanged for treason" when this evidence comes out
This story is developing rapidly and seems to be one of the worst charges against the Deep State in modern US history. According to numerous sources and first-hand witnesses, there is a treasure of audio, video and photographic evidence that shows that Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, John Brennan (ex-CIA chief) and Joe Biden are involved in an outright betrayal of America.

According to several reports, these traitors carried out a billion-dollar payoff and bribery operation with Iran, staged the fake assassination of Osama Bin Laden, and then had the entire Seal Team Six that carried out the attack on Bin Laden kill their own crimes in a staged accident to cover up their own crimes.

The evidence revealing all this has already been passed to several independent news organizations as well as a sitting U.S. congressman, firsthand sources say.

According to CIA whistleblower Alan Howell Parrot, the evidence will be released this week. While talking to the father of a Seal Team Six victim, the whistleblower said the evidence will include terabytes of documents, videos and audio files

Short summary:
-Bush / Obama / Biden deliberately gave freedom to Osama bin Laden when he promised not to attack US territories.
-Biden / Clinton signed a contract with Iran to move Osama bin Laden to Pakistan for the Seal Team 6 raid.
-Seal Team 6 killed a bait placed by Iran in place of Osama bin Laden.
-Obama / Biden had Seal Team 6 killed to hide the truth.
-Obama / Biden sent $152 billion to Iran to hide the truth.

More Updates

-Anna Khait, Epoch Times journalist, has seen most of the evidence
-Mrs Khait, whistleblowers and others met with a high-ranking member of the Congress. The evidence is so overwhelming that it will be impossible to ignore it one day. Very familiar voices captured on audio.
-Somebody very close to President Trump was informed of the evidence.
-A well-known and high-ranking general has confirmed the authenticity of the whistleblower's main claims.

See the convincing testimonies of the whistleblowers and journalist Anna Khait in the following videos. We will refer to the evidence during the introduction. At this point nothing can stop the publication, because too many people have copies

The audio evidence will be made available in stages from 14 October 2020. The release is set on a specific schedule to help people digest the explosive news. Please share this page. Several patriots have paid a very high price to ensure that this information is released

Evidence

Bush / Obama / Biden deliberately gave Osama bin Laden his freedom

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and President Barack Obama knew for years the schedule and whereabouts of al-Qaeda terrorist leader Osama bin Laden, and instead of capturing or killing him, they made a deal brokered by President Bush for his freedom in exchange for no more attacks on U.S. territory.

Listen up: A conversation between former U.S. Representative Curt Weldon (R-PA; Vice Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee), Alan Howell Parrot, CEO of the Union for the Conservation of Birds of Prey (UCR), and Biden employee and lawyer Brian Ettinger.

The story came to the public, first with this tweet from Anna Khait, Epoch Times:​

Screenshot_2020-10-15 Explosive Enthüllungen Obama, Clinton, Biden und Brennan werden „wegen H...png

Anna Khait listened to the tapes about what evidence was given to certain members of Congress. She offers a preview of the hard evidence in this interview.

Heartbreaking story of Charles Woods (father of Tyrone Woods killed in Benghazi) and how he was lied to by the Obama administration after Benghazi. Charles received information about what really happened on that terrible day.
He explains with Nick Noe, whistleblower from Benghazi, explosive NEW information about Benghazi, Osama Bin Laden, Seal Team 6 and its connection to the $152 billion Iranian nuclear deal.

It is important to know that the mainstream media had access to much of this information, but kept it hidden!

Screenshot_2020-10-15 Explosive Enthüllungen Obama, Clinton, Biden und Brennan werden „wegen H...png

Whistleblower Alan Howell Parrot

Here is a story about the whistleblower's connections to the CIA in 2013:

This story exploded after a bomb presentation by Charles Woods and Nick Noe at AMPfest. The user "harrier808" published the relevant videos on Brighteon.com, the independent, uncensored video platform for free speech. You can watch the full presentation here:

One of the first-hand sources, who was part of the U.S. military command and control infrastructure and witnessed these events in real time, was also interviewed by Anna Kait at the AMPfest.

Here is his stunning story about what will come out and why Clinton, Obama, Biden and Brennan will "hang for treason" once the full facts are known:

In addition, Gary Franchi of Next News Network covered some of the evolving stories in this insightful video news report:
"A high price has been paid for what we uncover, and millions of people want to see it," said Parrot.
"The truth must come out," said Charles Woods, the father of Ty Woods, who was killed on the Benghazi compound and who is very interested in the discussion.

"This is the beginning of the end for the bad guys," said Parrot.

President Trump tweeted the issue again and confirmed that he is aware of it:

More substantiation that Seal Team 6 was sacrificed for Killary.

Back
Top Bottom