Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons (1985 CNN Report)

neonix

Jedi Council Member
CNN: Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons (2 of 2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boZIofptQiw
Here is interesting part about plane crash in 1984.

CNN: Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons (1 of 2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgJ6SpHZir8

:whistle:

The Future of Cell Towers: Could Advancements in Cellular Technology Make Cell Towers as We Know Them Obsolete?
April 15th, 2016
http://www.telecomramblings.com/2016/04/the-future-of-cell-towers-could-advancements-in-cellular-technology-make-cell-towers-as-we-know-them-obsolete/

CellTowers.jpg

image001.jpg

https://www.google.fr/search?q=cell+towers&client=firefox-b&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjll6qsysDOAhWG2RoKHbT0BYgQsAQIOg&biw=1920&bih=931

Russia will place GPS jammers on 250,000 cellphone towers to reduce enemy cruise missile and drone accuracy in the event of large scale conventional war
http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2016/10/russia-will-place-gps-jammers-on-250000.html

New Russian hi-tech jammer operational - blocks all GPS navigation systems
https://www.sott.net/article/327171-New-Russian-hi-tech-jammer-operational-blocks-all-GPS-navigation-systems

Electromagnetic Mind Control and Voice to Skull (V2K)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L3JDhU0i8o

Special Assignment (A Different Story) [South African Broadcasting Corporation]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NccwX-9_HoE1
Roger Tolces, PI, on US Government Electronic Harassment & Torture
COAST TO COAST AM - November 28 2017 - ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT
Coast To Coast AM Electronic Harassment Special with Guest Marie Kayali and others
Here is very good fragment between 38:25 and 1:16:52.

Reactions: Ca.
This video gives me food for thought about relation between electromagnetic weapons and symptoms of diabetic, electromagnetic hypersensitivity, food allergies, candida, autoimmune disease. And how sugar consumption is correlated with parasites and parasites increase our vulnerability to electromagnetic weapons. And how low-carb diet can decrease vulnerability to all above problems.

Targeted Individuals Sugar

I'm finally able to connect the dots. I contemplated what unusual is about this documentary that don't fits the picture. And now I know. If we consider that many electrosensitive people are also targeted individuals, their overreactive symptoms are not so controversial anymore. For normal audience they will be seen like a lunatics. But for people who know about targeted individuals phenomena, it's start making sense.
Electrosensitive: Outliers in a Wireless World - Extended Preview (Thomas Ball 2013)
This is an excerpt from a short film I'm making about people who suffer from controversial condition Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS).

A version of this video and my photographs were shown on the Guardian website and the story and my photos were published in the Weekend Magazine on the 30th March 2013.

Here is some interesting topic about chatterbot in 32:31.
CIA engineer Dr Robert Duncan & Tyrone Dew, Directed Energy Weaponry Targeted Individual Awareness
youtu.be/bwXnJZGXbAk?t=1951
This interview is the second of former CIA engineer Dr. Robert Duncan and Tyrone Dew explaining the CIA is using Voice of God Directed Energy Weapons to biohack certain citizens. Most victims either commit suicide or mass shootings! Mass shooters who've complained about being victims of directed energy attacks are Aaron Alexis, the September 16, 2013 Washington Navy Yard Shooter Myron May, the November 20, 2014 Florida State shooter Esteban Santiago, the January 5, 2017 Fort Lauderdale airport shooter Most victims lives are ruined and misdiagnosed as mentally ill because no one is thoroughly investigating victims claims
And here's also 26 November 1994 session that mention very similar topic.
Q: (T) Who talks to me when I am having conversations with myself in my head?

A: You.

Q: Am I talking to other beings?

A: Have.

Q: Do we all do this?

A: No.

Q: (T) Does Laura communicate like this.

A: Has.

Q: (T) Does Frank?

A: Ditto.

Q: (T) Should I continue communicating with whoever it is?

A: Up to you.

Q: (T) Are they connected to you?

A: No.

Q: (T) Do you know who I am talking about?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Can you tell me who they are?

A: Lizards.

Q: (T) Why are they talking to me?

A: Trying to convert you. Remember, Terry, your chronic depression represents a "battle" zone.

Q: (T) I no longer am depressed and they are talking to me more. (J) They are trying to get you back into it. (T) but they are not doing anything to convince me to be depressed.

A: Watch out!

Q: (T) Can I turn them off?

Q: (T) Who is "Sing."

A: Leader of forces assigned to influence you.

Q: (T) Forces, as in many are assigned to me personally?

Q: (T) How many are in this force?

A: Seven.

Q: (T) Do they do this because of the implants that are in me?

A: All part of process.

Q: (T) Do I have implants?

Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and amplify them so that they can feed off of them?

A: Not control, influence.

Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this what they do?

A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Q: (T) Can I feed back through their equipment what I choose?

A: Not necessary.

Q: (T) In other words, if I get angry and realize that I am being more angry than I should be, and I change that to something positive, and feed that back to them while they have their amplifiers wide open, will that affect them? Sour their milk, so to speak?

A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."

Q: (T) Well, is that something that we are supposed to be doing?

A: Open. But what does phrase imply?

Q: (L) If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the desire to send anything back.

A: Bingo.

Q: (J) Redirect the energy into something positive. (F) You can't fight fire with fire. (LM) Well, actually you can in reality. (T) What I am getting at is, is it possible to do that, to change the emotional state to something more positive than what they are expecting and feed that back to them. Is that a possibility?

A: Why.

Q: (T) Just to give them a taste of their own for a change. (J) Do you want to antagonize them? You are still feeding them your energy. (L) The only change you could really have would be the opposite emotion which would be peace and if you are truly feeling peace...

A: 4th density STSers feed off negative energy.

Q: (J) So, give them nothing. (T) But what I am thinking about is the energy... I have a natural... They are feeding off negative energy. They put something in me, some technological thing, because they come into 3rd density to mess with us...

Q: (T) ...that will amplify this for them. Make it even stronger.

Q: (L) Are Lizards responsible for paranoid schizophrenia?
A: Some.
Q: (L) In a general sense, in the majority of cases, what is the cause of paranoia or schizophrenia?
A: Lizard manipulation of energies.
Q: (L) Why?
A: To feed off the negative results.

Here are few interesting examples that looks like targeted individuals cases.
Paranoid Schizophrenic Lady. 1960s Psychiatric Interview
Psychiatric interview with PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC French Canadian Lady. 1950s. Case 4.2
Young woman with PARANOID SCHIZOPHERENIA. Psychiatric Interview 1960s

Back
Top Bottom