Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

Here's the footage I SAW LIVE. No change.

FULL from SpaceX:

Same from SpaceX, cut to the chase:

Here's the footage of others I was ALSO watching live in twitch. These are independent people on the ground.

Starship (SN8 and the next SN9) is 150 feet tall. That's a fifteen story building.

Those test vehicles seen here are only the SECOND stage. There will be a big FIRST stage underneath when it's ready to go.

Last edited:
One thing I'll say is that the videos I posted from Spacex are video true when I watched them live, the audio voice from the "command center" has been wiped, but there was no drama there, only counts on the stages of movement, and test points.

When it was gliding to it's final approach, they stopped talking, the real test was over. They achieved what they were looking for, they even said "it's on station" or some such.

Massively impressive. (No pun intended).

Another live nerd watching this with us, with good info:

Last edited:
Tomorrow SN9 is likely to fly the next prototype of starship. The time is unknown and depends on the weather conditions or other factors. Will it crash again or will it land on its feet? If you want to see it live I can recommend the youtube channel of the Everyday Astronaut

Final product of starship and superheavy. It will stand at a height of 120 m / 394 ft

Schermafbeelding 2021-01-24 om 17.36.31.png

Seems to me that you are a follower @bjorn of Elon Musk, but let us not forget, he is the instigator of Neurolink, where we will all be connected to some form of mind technology, in essence IMO to replace the spiritual aspect of human existence, to make us into more mechanical beings.

To my mind, anyway, to bypass DCM, and create a nonperson, like the Borg. Controlled by technology is an aberration of natural order of information. To quote Captain Spock, it's illogical, who knows where it originated and where, the great mysteries of mankind. But what we are witnessing is the entropy of deep dark minds IMO.

Seems to me that you are a follower @bjorn of Elon Musk, but let us not forget, he is the instigator of Neurolink, where we will all be connected to some form of mind technology, in essence IMO to replace the spiritual aspect of human existence, to make us into more mechanical beings.

He has his cons and pros. And I like big rockets. I'm no fan of being turned into a cyborg.

Last edited:

To my mind, anyway, to bypass DCM, and create a nonperson, like the Borg. Controlled by technology is an aberration of natural order of information. To quote Captain Spock, it's illogical, who knows where it originated and where, the great mysteries of mankind. But what we are witnessing is the entropy of deep dark minds IMO.

Funky business

I really get funky vibes regarding Elon Musk - and I can't phantom the fuzz about his persona. It appears to me that he has a sort of "darling card", therefore allowed to do "both above, as below". I mean, as long he does his really dark stuff on a grande scale - he is allowed to play to do some good stuff, and even being "critical".

Battery powered cars

What does he stand for ? The Testa Idea of battery powered cars - is one big global seduction and based on lies and deliberately false assumptions - given how dirty the tech really is behind the scenes (Cobalt, children work, early death), and vulnerable (Our increasingly unstable and underpowered Power-grids). The whole idea also locks people into the "splendid" green idea of battery powered cars - and while getting transferred into some seriously expensive replacement cycles. Not to mention that battery powered cars at -35°C....well, it's just silly if you see it from a common sense and real life conditions.

Starlink Satellites

F*cks up astronomy at many levels with their plan of ten thousands of satellites orbiting our planet - increasing total surveillance on Earth almost everywhere, and god knows what else is embedded behind the project.

Neurolink

Combining brain with computer AI. Does really it get any sicker ? Helping disabled people ? Yes sure, dream on Musk - as if they truly care, or ever have cared.

:phaser:

So no. Uh-uh. Big no-no. To me anything revolving Elon Musk is one big fancy puppy show - and I do not consider him working for humanity, just being one of those greatly adored personas, promoting the Big Muppet Show to entangle people into ideas and concepts they can't seem to snap out of.

So no. Uh-uh. Big no-no. To me anything revolving Elon Musk is one big fancy puppy show - and I do not consider him working for humanity, just being one of those greatly adored personas, promoting the Big Muppet Show to entangle people into ideas and concepts they can't seem to snap out of.

Technology can serve or enslave us. Duality between the two will always be there.

Yes, brain implants are potentially very bad. But it can cure the blind, make people walk again and have other potential health uses. Maybe people have to go through tragedy to learn lessons. That could very well be the case. But should we also ban all medicine while we are it? No we don't.

We should appreciate the fact that engineering such things take a lot of good teamwork in which people Ego's must be kept in check in order to make it work. Lot's of lessons there.

Same with rocket science.

There is a reason why Musk/SpaceX is succeeding and Govt agencies are failing. He puts his hearth and soul into it. They don't. Because psychopaths can't create. They can only destroy. This is one of the many advantages we have over them. They are parasites who steal our successes.

Here is a landed Falcon 9 with some humans for perspective. These things are huge.

6vGzU8R.jpg

ar8FVTP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom