Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

Neuralink is something, which has been bothering me. Even if biocomputation comes out earlier than quantum computers and interfacing life forms looks like the near future for us, implant tech is clearly not something that I personally want anywhere near me, let alone plugged into my physiology :-/
I don't know if SOTT have covered Neuralink but there was a very thought provoking article in the October/November 2020 edition of Nexus Magazine by Scott Snair titled 'Elon Musk's Brainphone'. https://scottsnair.com/areas-of-research

If you can lay your hands on it, it is a very insightful article, which even cites Star Trek's the Borg and links Neuralink with Transhumanism.
Apparently, Musk discussed Neuralink on The Joe Rogan Experience in May 2020. He admitted that his device might be a first step in the merge with AI. He said "Instead of fighting self-aware technology, we should go along for the ride [with AI]".

Arthur C Clarke also predicted this type of interface technology in his 1997 novel 3001: The Final Odyssey.

I don't know if SOTT have covered Neuralink but there was a very thought provoking article in the October/November 2020 edition of Nexus Magazine by Scott Snair titled 'Elon Musk's Brainphone'. https://scottsnair.com/areas-of-research

If you can lay your hands on it, it is a very insightful article, which even cites Star Trek's the Borg and links Neuralink with Transhumanism.
Apparently, Musk discussed Neuralink on The Joe Rogan Experience in May 2020. He admitted that his device might be a first step in the merge with AI. He said "Instead of fighting self-aware technology, we should go along for the ride [with AI]".

Arthur C Clarke also predicted this type of interface technology in his 1997 novel 3001: The Final Odyssey.

I'm having a hard time understanding his view of the world. On the one hand he strongly suspects that we live in a simulation and financed research to find a way to get out of it. And on the other hand, he is talking openly of AI merging which is basically a way to plug humans into a matrix-like system. Those contradictions doesn't make any sense to me.
By the way, the topic of simulation within a simulation reminds me of the sci-fi novel Simulacron-3 by Daniel F. Galouye.

We are still far from a functional brain-computer interface, farther than a manned mission to Mars. I'm curious about all of this will pan out with all that's happening/will happen down here on Earth. Will those projects be sold as some kind of escape hatch for the wealthy elites ?

I'm having a hard time understanding his view of the world. On the one hand he strongly suspects that we live in a simulation and financed research to find a way to get out of it. And on the other hand, he is talking openly of AI merging which is basically a way to plug humans into a matrix-like system. Those contradictions doesn't make any sense to me.
By the way, the topic of simulation within a simulation reminds me of the sci-fi novel Simulacron-3 by Daniel F. Galouye.

We are still far from a functional brain-computer interface, farther than a manned mission to Mars. I'm curious about all of this will pan out with all that's happening/will happen down here on Earth. Will those projects be sold as some kind of escape hatch for the wealthy elites ?
Yes, he also entered ino a very public debate over the dangers of AI with Mark Zuckerberg. I understand that Zuckerberg had to close down an AI experiment his research people were running when two independent systems of AI started to communicate with each other (they may even have developed their own language). This kind of advance could lead to the scenario the C's once spoke about where AI becomes self aware or self conscious. One only has to think of the Terminator films and 'Skynet' to see where this might lead. Indeed, on this point, the US military are currently working on robotic war machines that are be able to select their own targets without intervening human orders. They may not be alone since the Russians, Chinese and other powers may also be doing the same. Frightening prospect.

I wonder what the Russians will come up with in the coming years. SpaceX's monopoly opens the way to space geopolitics. And Russia certainly can't be left behind.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia is developing a reusable spaceplane, a subsidiary of the Kalashnikov conglomerate said on Wednesday, in Russia's first such project since the late Soviet Union's ill-fated Buran space shuttle.

A full-size model of the plane was presented at a closed pavilion during a Russian military forum last year and the project is now under development, said the general director of the Molniya research-to-production facility.

If Musk is a new world order puppet to distract attention away from what is Intentionally hidden, he has succeeded spectacularly. If he is a deep state project to promote the “green” economy, AI, and space exploration (when the human experiment on our current planet is an epic fail) he has been a massive success.

I am always astounded by his lack of articulation for a supposed genius. A Biden/Musk conversation would be a hoot!
Hope that he is some kind of STO savior is kind of an STS trap, no?

Finally, if he is going on prime time with an audience that tends to be sophomoric and left leaning, isn’t that the final nail in the coffin? If the narratives are all tightly controlled, which they now are, and Musk is given a platform to speak and embellish his popularity, you can bet he is part of a narrative that promotes the STS control system agenda.

Finally, if he is going on prime time with an audience that tends to be sophomoric and left leaning, isn’t that the final nail in the coffin? If the narratives are all tightly controlled, which they now are, and Musk is given a platform to speak and embellish his popularity, you can bet he is part of a narrative that promotes the STS control system agenda.

I would say this is pretty spot on. Especially considering his materialist views that Humanity can only evolve by becoming one with machines. The push toward trans-humanism seems completely in-line with an STS mindset.

Elon Musk said:
"Over time we will see a closer merger of biological intelligence and digital intelligence. It is all about the bandwidth of the brain," [...]

"Some high-bandwidth interface to the brain will be something which helps achieve symbiosis between human and machine intelligence, which solves a control and usefulness problem."

ge.com said:
"Last year, he spoke about the need for humans to consider getting brain implants in the future to keep up with the rapid evolution of AI – a technology Musk fears could become dangerous to the world if it isn't tightly controlled."

What I find truly sad, is many people believe in Musks vision for Humanity to be the correct and only way for Humanity to evolve. If only Spiritual Science and the Alchemical Process of Ascension was better understood. :-(

ge.com said:
"Last year, he spoke about the need for humans to consider getting brain implants in the future to keep up with the rapid evolution of AI – a technology Musk fears could become dangerous to the world if it isn't tightly controlled."

Could it be what the Cassiopaeans talked about when they said that computer will take over. Is he the tool to bring us to this conclusion?
His wishful thinking of wanted to thighly control AI won't be possible...

Came across something interesting today.

At 4:57, he lays out a theory (with some support) about Musk and his possible regular use of Hallucinogenics.

At 5:36 there’s a clip of someone speaking about the billionaires he knows, almost without exception, use Hallucinogens on a regular basis.

That made me think of some of the things the C’s said about Hallucinogens:

Session 9 June 1996 said:
Q: (L) Why does melatonin induce these openings?

A: Gentle hallucinogen.

Q: (L) SV's mother took it and got all discombobulated with it!

A: Perception is key. If you really "dig" 3rd density, it makes you uncomfortable to see into the higher densities.

Q: (L) Can one use something like this and grow accustomed to the higher densities?

A: Ask Timothy Leary.

Q: (S) It's too late now! He's in 5D! (L) Ask him for us.

A: We did, and he liked it a lot!

Q: (L) Did all of his use of hallucinogenics make it easier for him to transition?

A: Yes.

Session 23 October 1999 said:
A: Several comments: First of all, "fan" is short for "fanatic." Secondly, melatonin does not force an alteration in physiological brain chemicals, as do mescaline, peyote, LSD, etc. Accessing the higher levels of psychical awareness through such processes is harmful to the balance levels of the prime chakra. This is because it alters the natural rhythms of psychic development by causing reliance on the part of the subject, thus subjugating the learning process. It is a form of self-imposed abridging of free will. Melatonin simply allows the system to clear obstructions in the brain chemistry naturally, thereby allowing the subject to continue to learn at a natural pace. And, it is by no means unimportant that melatonin is a natural body hormone. The other substances mentioned are, at least in part, synthetic, with the exception of peyote. But even that is not a natural ingredient of the human physiological being.

Session 30 January 2010 said:
(L) The machine elves that Terrance McKenna saw during his hallucinogenic excursions, and I've seen something similar but not under the influence of hallucinogens. I was just extremely exhausted. My theory was that they were metaphors for energy.

(Burma Jones) And my thought was that they were metaphors for aspects of the mind.

A: Energy is closer, but that energy is also connected to a consciousness, i.e. "cryptogeographic" being.

Q: (L) We know about those cryptogeographic beings!

Obviously, the use of Hallucinogens allows one to tap into higher levels of reality and consciousness.

Makes me wonder if this is why Billionaires are using it; tapping into/communicating with 4D STS, via self-imposed abridging of free-will?

I think Musk is just trying his best with the knowledge he has. Like many people. He is not evil. But he is naive, especially when it comes to the dangers of transhumanism which also falls in line with the 4th industrial revolution of the Great Reset.

I liked this short docu. Just because it shows what you have to go through to build a successful business. As Musk shows, it is full of trials and hardships.

Generally I tend to view the best in people and stay away from labeling... but I have come to the conclusion that Musk could be, for lack of a better word, the ultimate 'psychopat' (a term favored on this forum).

How he's got where he is in technology is his merit (a spark of genius and intuition, seizing on opportunity plus a working capital) - good for him, coupled however with insider manipulation, lying, hedging between industries and government subsidies - good for him too that he got away with all that.

Where he's crossing the line IMO is inflating his ego and public image, and mixing that with the business for fame and quick profits which on the long-term will be his undoing. You can't fool too many people too often...

His attempt at crypto market manipulation over the last few days - swaying crypto markets with his pro-bitcoin followed by anti-bitcoin/pro-dogecoin stances - is a shyster move that hasn't gone unnoticed, and the backlash on the Internet is already boiling up. I predict that he will be reduced to a cartoon in the next months and Tesla will be gone in a few years... Main reason for the second being not even the 'toxicity' of its CEO, but the advent of true alternative green energy like hydrogen fuel-cell energy... which was dismissed by none other than Musk himself as 'fool's cells'. Now, being biased towards your technology is understandable, but being against the future and denying the fact that 'electric' is not clean energy while dismissing FCE, is a capital sin for a technology proponent, and that's why I call Musk for what he is: the ultimate phony.

9 out of 10 times Musk's tweets about crypto's markets go up. But let's be salty about the 1/10 when his tweets have a negative effect. Only to be recovered 2 days later.

People should learn when to be grateful.

Back
Top Bottom