Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

Bitcoin Buyer?
Is this a scam.
Elon Musks new platform to help anyone invest in Crypto currencies. Supposedly first launching in New Zealand, Australia, and Canada.
It is well known that families around the world are suffering from financial crisis, businesses are shutting down and people are losing their jobs due to the recent global pandemic.

The big corporate "Tesla" has decided to help those in need and started building their project "Bitcoin Buyer", investing $1.5 billion in bitcoin.

Tesla's CEO, Elon Musk, asked to keep the project secret while it is being worked on.

Now Tesla has finally revealed Bitcoin Buyer and is happy to announce that citizens of the New Zealand are amongst the first to try out this new platform along with the US, Australia and Canada.

When Elon Musk needs Russian X connections he goes first and buys Twitter. What's next? Reddit?

Reactions: Ca.
For some perspective, here's what a future historian might say about all that:

The Strange Case of Elon Musk

Prof. Dr. Heinrich Strommson, Center for Late Empire Studies

It is very difficult for us today to imagine what people thought and how, as a consequence, they acted during the Age of Cringe, as many scholars like to refer to the final days of the Empire. Nonetheless, it is paramount to try, if we hope one day to understand the genesis of the Big Crunch and the birth of our own epoch. In this paper, I would like to present an interesting case study, concerning an individual called Elon Musk, who apparently was a household name during the period in question.

During the reign of Brandon The Sniffer (for an overview of the different theories about the possible origin and meaning of this name, see Schloenhaus 2081), there lived an individual called Elon Musk who quickly rose to fame. Now Musk, it must be said, commanded vast resources; and it is very hard from today's perspective to fathom his relative richness: so rich was he, compared to the average man, that he could have fed, sheltered and provided agricultural land for every family then living on earth, times one-hundred.

How he became so rich has recently been established by this author. Apparently, during that period, the aristocracy believed they could create gold with imaginary ideas. They would dream up the future of an enterprise, and based on that dream, other members of the aristocracy would buy from them so-called shares; and because the next-lower classes followed the aristocracy, they would buy, too, and so everybody thought the shares are worth a lot of gold. Based on that belief alone, the aristocracy could then convince everybody else to give them vast estates and influence over every walk of life.

The particular imaginary idea of Elon Musk is worth considering in some detail, for it brings out the phenomenon that has become known to scholars as Triple-Hyper-Cringe (THC), a form of deep delusion so incomprehensible and confusing to us that even hard-nosed researchers can only look at its effect for short periods of time. It appears that during those years, a sort of magical belief had spread, namely that the prevalent form of transportation back then, based on cheap and reliable oil, would lead to a planet-wide apocalypse. People were so afraid of this vehicle-apocalypse that Musk could convince them to replace their reliable means of transportation with a new technology that was neither sustainable nor scalable, and inferior to the old technology in almost every way. Given the complete panic in the populace, fellow members of the aristocracy found Musk's particular "imaginary idea" very interesting, and helped him hype up his enterprise so that eventually, a new cult formed around Musk and the idea of his vehicles. His followers apparently showed their allegiance by wearing only green clothes. (It has recently been suggested by one of my colleagues that the so-called "green movement" didn't actually dress exclusively in green, and that the word green has been used more broadly; but I tend to follow the more conservative theory of a "Green Magic Cult" that enforced a green dress code, among other symbols of identification.)

Now, strange as it seems to the modern observer, during the Age of Cringe, people used to communicate almost exclusively in ultra-short text snippets, via a form of electronic post service that came to be very influential. Apparently, the main use of this service was to broadcast one's particular form of delusion and complete detachment from anything resembling reality, and getting socially rewarded and even paid according to one's level of insanity. (A recent analysis of the trove of one million messages found in the Cauliflower Ruins suggests a staggering average of 9.7/10 on the Standard-Delusion-Index.) They called these text snippets "Tweets". Various scholars quite convincingly argue that the word has its origin in the fact that the users of this service were so deluded that they actually believed they were birds. This hypothesis is supported by evidence of a variety of popular bird colors used by those so-deluded, the most popular ones being rainbow-color and yellow-blue.

In any case, this Elon Musk had a problem with this strange universe of short messages, for while he relied on people's magical belief in the vehicle-apocalypse, his particular flavor of delusion was incompatible with other popular delusions during that time, such as the idea that it is good for progress if everyone believes that people are dying from a raging deadly pandemic when in fact hardly anybody was dying from it, which led to a form of lynching-by-Tweet phenomenon where those birds who didn't share this particular delusion were labelled as "anti-progress". So Musk set out to take control of the structure behind those text messages, using the imaginary worth of his own enterprise to buy the imaginary worth of the text message service. Although as historians, we shouldn't project our own values on a different age, especially one so incomprehensible and delusional as the Age of Cringe, this author cannot help but think that had Musk succeeded, at least a few of the delusions could have been stopped from festering. Then again, at that point, the world was well on its way towards the Big Crunch and scholars tend to agree that the outcome was inevitable and had been for a long time.

Alas, this discussion is merely of philosophical interest; what happened was that the majority of the aristocracy, and the majority of the populace with it, were in favor of the all-delusional-Cringe-war in a race towards total detachment from reality, and for some bizarre reason, whose investigation might be a good PhD project, were particularly married to the pandemic-delusion; and so they found easy ways to stop Elon Musk. The message-service with its orange-blue and rainbow-colored birds continued unhinged on its inevitable progression, playing its part in bringing the world to doom. It was only a short time afterwards when the Big Crunch happened and the transitional period, called the era of de-delusion, began...

Last edited:
For some perspective, here's what a future historian might say about all that:

Yup, that about sums it up.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, there's a good chance it's actually a duck.

Regarding his comment about tweeting whatever seems 'funny' while sitting on the toilet, I think that summarizes it well: I don't think even Elon himself understands why he does many of the things he does. He's arguably an even better puppet than Gates.

I worry less about being "unfair" with people like Musk by not giving credit where it's due, and more about deluding myself into projecting onto him characteristics he doesn't actually possess. Disintegration and delusion are the name of the game these days, so better to err on the side of caution, I think.

f5bf5e5860159035.jpeg

Elon Musk Makes a Massive Proposal, Offers to Purchase Twitter for $41 Billion With Plan to Take Company Private

f5bf5e5860159035.jpeg

FWIW, another article about Elon Musk. :-)

Prof. Dr. Heinrich Strommson, Center for Late Empire Studies
Thank you, have helped me to put my feet on the ground, I must admit that the show has been quite entertaining.

Now, what if his real purpose is that? Delete twitter. Beyond the fact that he is entertaining himself with marbles..., in several twitts, I have read people talk about him being a good chess player, in the SOTT article, it is clear to me that he is like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Because despite his many flaws, there can be found still good information.

The myth of musk…

A massive distraction. How many peoples lives are enmeshed in Tweety Bird? Anything involving twitter will grab the attention of masses of millions.

The playbook of the PTB magicians is to keep the boiling frogs distracted with trivialities while more logs are thrown into the fire beneath the kettle.

I can’t remember how the C’s worded it, but, anyone promoted in the media is pretty much a tool. (Note that Putin is in the empire’s media news but not promoted. He is totally demonized, so there is a clue). Musk a is a pseudo anti-hero part of the Punch and Judy / good cop-bad cop show being projected on the walls of the matrix cave.

IMO, of course. Musk the inventor? Perhaps. How about Musk the invention? Cooked up in the same lab that spawned bitcoin. OSIT.

Sharing for the sake of balance.

It is tempting to assume very public figures, whether they are politicians or billionaires, are either with us or against us. That they somehow are not complicated individuals grappling with being human and their own egos as we all are.

I perceive him as bold, somewhat eccentric, and clever in his own way. He too has an ego; being both “good” and “bad” like the rest of us struggling along to figure ourselves out.

My guess is Elon Musk is an anomaly to the control system much like Trump. Whether he serves himself or others maybe is an internal struggle for him.
Well said

Musk choosing his side of the culture war is certainly interesting.

We have speculated here a few times about how this culture war dynamic might evolve, and how it may eventually be turned upside down. The Cs have alluded to the cleverness of our higher-dimensional "overlords" and that we should not underestimate them, and that they might shift course to throw us off-track:

A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.

The Cs have also said that the modern left will eventually self-destruct because of its fascism:

Q: (Joe) The Tower of Babel was to be unable to speak the same language.

(Andromeda) It was to reach heaven.

(L) They were joining together to build this tower in order to reach heaven, and then God made them all speak different languages and scattered them all over. So the “unification of the masses” under the umbrella of Postmodernism has its own seeds of destruction of society contained within?

A: Right. Think of the strong fascist trend of the modern left.

This is the real crux of the matter: man playing God. And these tendencies can manifest as much on the right as on the left, and so open people up to 4D STS downloads:

(L) So in other words, this whole left attempt to take over our world is sort of what 2nd Thessalonians referred to as man attempting to take the seat of god in the temple, so to speak?

A: Yes. The Beast.

Q: (L) Okay, well that's pretty interesting; there’s a lot of beastliness in our world today. I was reminded when I was thinking about all of this postmodernism and this Jungian business about something that was said in a session back in 2002 or 2001 or whenever; it was about frequency resonance vibration. And then there were mentions in the transcripts about frequency resonance robots and frequency resonance pied pipers. Basically, then it was said that the plan was to get bodies to resonate in such a way that 4D STS could download directly - if only temporarily - into this reality. So, is that what is happening with a lot of these groups of leftists and postmodernists inspired by Jung and the postmodernist philosophers and sociologists?

A: Indeed. But do not get misled by labels because the right has similar tendencies.

The Cs also warned repeatedly that we need to keep our eyes open and not get caught unawares:

A: Just remember that periods of apparent stasis are not necessarily bad. Sometimes Being needs to catch up with Doing. Patience and dedication are key. It is impossible for us to give predictions of exactly when dramatic changes will take place due to the many variables in an open universe. But be assured that things are definitely on the move in cosmic and psychic spheres. Keep your eyes open and be aware at all levels and don't be taken unawares.

Finally, they said we should think in "threes":

A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!

Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?

A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level, just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace and anticipation.

What I'm getting at here is that it's not really about the left vs. the right, but something more profound, a third theme so to speak that is going on between the lines of the culture war.

Will the overlords eventually throw the Woke under the bus? Or use the Woke's own self-destruction to "shift course"? Notice that Elon Musk is a die-hard materialist who wants to implant chips into people's heads and upload consciousness and whatnot. Talk about "playing God" and the tower of babel!!

I'm not saying Musk is a "controlled agent", but he and people like him could be very useful for the real overlords. His speaking out against Wokeness could be a tipping point - or not. I don't know. But recent history has created a massive powder keg that could explode spectacularly if people don't wise up and see deeper, and beyond all the polemics.

I also worry that anti-wokeness, justified as it is, has led to some people losing sight of some themes traditionally more associated with the left, like the importance of intuition/feeling, beauty, compassion, "looking at both sides of the argument", a deeper and "felt" spiritual sense of connectedness and so on, as opposed to a very technocratic, scientific, rationalistic, black-and-white view.

Again, the "triplicative connecting clue profile" (😁) the Cs talked about comes to mind. It's not one way vs. the other, but rising above that and seeing deeper, and knowing in which situation we should apply which outlook, which perspective.

Will be interesting to see how all this dynamic will unfold...

Back
Top Bottom