Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

Re: Elon Musk

Here is a video of the SpaceX-AMOS6 launch attempt that occurred today (1st September 2016):

https://youtu.be/_BgJEXQkjNQ

AMOS is the reusable space rocket developed by SpaceX, Elon Musk's space exploration company.

I guess this space rocket won't be re-used :halo:

Added: Since a good news never comes alone, AMOS-6 was carrying a Facebook satellite.
https://www.rt.com/usa/357893-spacex-explosion-platform-launch/

Pierre said:
I guess this space rocket won't be re-used :halo:

I guess so.

Perhaps this was the expected outcome for today's drama? Musk's dog and pony show for the materialists and dreamers can only go so far. If the launch was successful, it might mean Musk would have to move forward. :rolleyes:

Pierre said:
Here is a video of the SpaceX-AMOS6 launch attempt that occurred today (1st September 2016):

AMOS is the reusable space rocket developed by SpaceX, Elon Musk's space exploration company.

You probably mean Falcon 9? Anyways, I find this explosion particularly symbolic, because AMOS6 is an Israeli satellite that was supposed to "provide Facebook broadband to Africa". Yeah, right. Considering what we know about Israelis and what they do in Africa, their satellite was probably designed to do more than "provide Facebook broadband".

Keit said:
Pierre said:

You probably mean Falcon 9? Anyways, I find this explosion particularly symbolic, because AMOS6 is an Israeli satellite that was supposed to "provide Facebook broadband to Africa". Yeah, right. Considering what we know about Israelis and what they do in Africa, their satellite was probably designed to do more than "provide Facebook broadband".

You're right. SpaceX is the name of the corporation, Falcon 9 is the name of the space rocket and AMOS 6 is the name of the satellite.

In the video above the explosion occurs at 1.13. If you slow down the video, you see a black object, apparently a bird, fly from right to left at the top of the screen in the second or two before the explosion. The problem is that this bird seems to be flying VERY fast. Jump ahead to 3.45 and during the next 15 seconds you see three birds fly from left to right at 'normal bird speed'. So could that first bird at 1.13 really be flying so apparently fast?

There's also something that flies past very quickly at the 1.00 mark at the bottom of the screen, so maybe in the foreground and closer to the camera?

I grabbed the segment from the explosion and "super fast bird" and slowed it down frame by frame. One frame (see image below) shows that bird in two places at once. As it moves from right to left a 'trace' of the previous position is still visible. Can any video techs tell me if this is normal for digital video so I don't have to check to see if I can reproduce it with some other moving object in the vid?

Attachments

• space12.jpg
    space12.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 198

Video slowed down:

https://youtu.be/arIc1NlHvV0

UFO Hunters Claim Video Shows Alien Lasers Shot Down Space X Rocket - Really?
http://sputniknews.com/science/20160904/1044960563/ufo-alien-rocket-elon-musk.html

Alien enthusiasts concoct a novel conspiracy theory that space alien lasers struck the ill-fated Space X rocket right before takeoff and point to a video that seems to show a bird flying past right before the explosion.

Earlier this week Elon Musk’s Falcon 9 Space X rocket burst into flames moments before a test launch resulting in massive financial and technological loss for the company with many now questioning the safety and reliability of the private sector space program. The explosion was chalked up to a faulty rocket engine that created a spark causing the entire system to viciously explode even damaging the launchpad.

The company issued an update of its investigation on Friday saying, "We are currently in the early process of reviewing approximately 3,000 channels of telemetry and video data covering a time period of just 35 to 55 milliseconds" as part of an investigation with the Federal Aviation Administration, NASA and the US Air Force to determine the exact cause of the explosion. Alien enthusiasts believe that they have discovered the cause of the mysterious explosion in the next generation space rocket that was planned to be incorporated into a NASA crew flight next year claiming that a mysterious UFO shot a laser beat that caused the destruction.

These self-proclaimed UFO hunters point not only to video evidence that appears to show a bird flying over the rocket moments before the explosion, but also to Space X referring to an "anomaly" on the launch pad following an explosion – a term they think is a clear reference to space aliens.

One such alien enthusiast, after reviewing the video, dismissed the idea that the black flying object was just a bug or a bird arguing that the object must have been flying at hypersonic speed.

"If between the left tower and right tower there is at least a quarter mile and the so called bug beamed from one end to the other in 1/4 second then that bug is at least going 3,600mph minimum," said one person. "It’s not a bird, it an alien with a laser that destroyed the rocket. You can tell it is not a bird or a bug. Look at how the left tower hides the UFO behind it when you slow it down near the top. This indicates the UFO is behind the tower, not in-front of the camera lens dropping the possibility of a bug."

Not everyone is convinced that it was an alien that fired a laser beam with one YouTube commenter named Wayne Farmer questioning "which is more likely: a UFO destroys the rocket, or volatile fuels accidentally ignite during rocket fueling? UFO theorists, in this case Occam’s Razor applies."

So, are aliens preparing to eviscerate mankind (or at least inconvenience private sector space companies)? The internet is filled with people who think just that.

I am no expert to point out what this cruising black dot before the explosion could possible be.

The video is simply not revealing that much. OSIT.

But theirs should:

The company issued an update of its investigation on Friday saying, "We are currently in the early process of reviewing approximately 3,000 channels of telemetry and video data covering a time period of just 35 to 55 milliseconds" as part of an investigation with the Federal Aviation Administration, NASA and the US Air Force to determine the exact cause of the explosion.

Whatever it is, it wouldn't be the first time that satellites got blown up by non-human parties.

Makes me wonder what the sat was actually carrying.

Palinurus said:
Reply #11[/url] with a link to a rather nonsensical VT-today article with more still photographs: _http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/09/02/ufo-destroys-israeli-weaponised-satellite-on-the-launch-pad/

This pic is rather telling I think, not really birdlike, or insectlike :

Did-an-UFO-destroy-the-Falcon-9-Rocket-Un-Ovni-destruyo-el-cohete-Falcon-9.avi_snapshot_00.09_2016.09.02_04.54.52.jpg

bjorn said:

I'm wondering the same. In the video I posted previously, at 1:23, the last stage of the rocket (which is supposed to contain the satellite) hits the ground and triggers a massive explosion. That's not what one would expect from a Facebook satellite :huh: Maybe it was a self-propelled satellite and its fuel exploded?

There might be similarities between this accident and the explosion of Challenger in 1986 that was addressed in the following session excerpt:

Q: One of the first questions we want to ask tonight is about the event of the Space Shuttle that was lost. First, was it an explosion, or was it just disintegration, or breaking up?
A: It was a "direct hit."
Q: A direct hit by what?
A: EM pulse.
Q: What was the source of the EM pulse?
A: 3/4th density Consortium.
Q: Does NASA know about the cause?
A: There are some who suspect.
Q. Where did the EM pulse come from?
A: From space based satellite.

Yeah, im really wondering too what it was really carrying - the video with the flying " object" is rather telling, possibly pointing to Consortium/ 4D involvement (if it wasn't doctored). Strange indeed.

[quote author= Pierre]There might be similarities between this accident and the explosion of Challenger in 1986 that was addressed in the following session excerpt:[/quote]

You mean Columbia in 2003? Session was from February 2, 2003.

Colombia was shot down from space based weapon. In this vid I find it striking how something odd flying by was reported seconds before the explosion. I doubt those weaponized UFO's assuming that it was one have to get in visible range to actually destroy the Sat. But they have to show themselves to make their threat more visible. Puts more leverage on their warnings.

I read stories from retired US air force personnel how missile tests were intercepted and shoot down by UFO's. They like to show who is boss for all kinds of reasons. It's all hearsay of course, tho, not entirely unbelievable considering what we know.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Pierre]There might be similarities between this accident and the explosion of Challenger in 1986 that was addressed in the following session excerpt:

You mean Columbia in 2003? Session was from February 2, 2003.

[/quote]

Yes Columbia explosion on February 1st, 2003. While searching for the relevant excerpt I found several sessions dealing with the Challenger accident in 1986 and I got mixed up...or it's the Mandela effect ;D

This is up on SOTT now: https://www.sott.net/article/327459-SOTT-Exclusive-UFO-caught-on-camera-during-Falcon9-Space-X-rocket-explosion-VIDEO

After watching the slowdown vid several times consecutively, I came to the conclusion that the lower UFO from left to right seems to be moving considerably slower than the upper one from right to left. I'm estimating that the speed of the lower one could be as much as one half slower than the upper; IOW that one seems twice as fast.

bjorn said:
Whatever it is, it wouldn't be the first time that satellites got blown up by non-human parties.

As I'm reading older sessions, I found this snippet in session November 21, 2015:

Q: (Perceval) Those strange circular objects that fell in Spain, they said they were gas tanks from a satellite. Is that what they were?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Question is: How come they're falling?

(Perceval) Why did two of them fall in the same place in Spain?

A: Put there as message.

Q: (L) Are you saying that aliens in spaceships put them there?

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) And what about the satellites that they were attached to?

A: Gone. Poof. Part of the message.

Q: (L) Huh?

(Perceval) A message to who?

A: Who do you think? The people that put them in space!

Q: (Perceval) I think they're saying they were put there as part of the message. Directly placed. But the satellites were shot down, and that was part of the message. They were from American satellites?

A: Yes

Q: (Scottie) Of course, we don't know what kind of satellites they were. There are many kinds of satellites. Hmm...

A: The kind that were intended as "defense" against what is "out there".

Q: (Scottie) So they really ARE clueless then!

Seems like something of a precedent to this one... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom