Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

We haven't even touched on the simple idea that the billions of dollars it would cost could be put to infinitely better uses down here on Earth.

You mean the printed dollars in the World "economy"?

Can you see the fallacy of that argument?

People can't see passed their need for a coffee in the morning, who's talking about Space?

These above are so called "intelligent" first world people that want their take, here and now. Not all, however.

Still a monkey problem.

Last edited:
I'm in the pro space exploration camp, however I do sympathize with the sentiment that there are Earth problems which take precedence and require attention, therefore I don't think expenditures at this time should exceed 1-2% of world GDP (measured in terms of total tangible resources produced) per year. I also agree that there aren't any planets in this star system that are particularly interesting, and the real dividends from investment in space programs don't occur until interstellar travel is realized. Some near-term benefits do lie in the sheer amount of raw materials to be found in nearby asteroids and dead rocks such as the moon, such that many environmentally intensive extractive industries could eventually be moved off-world. Some have concerns that expansion into space will do nothing for humanity's STO potentials and in fact accentuate its descent into STS due to the increased wealth being funneled into the hierarchy. While there is some truth to this, I would contend that this is a choice society will have to make regardless of whether humanity engages in space exploration or not. The exploration itself is a rather neutral activity, and so we're back to the law of three. The lessons are either learned, or they're not.

I do not know what form space exploration will take, whether it would be something mildly reminiscent of Star Trek, "stargates", or some kind of TDARM/astral projection combo where one can extrude their consciousness into some kind of nonmaterial reality and then remolecularize their body on some distant planet on the other side of the galaxy. I am pretty much certain that the future is not in Elon Musk's rockets. I stand by the assertion I made in my first post in this thread 3 years ago that he is just smoke and mirrors to give millennials and scientific types a false sense of hope. The folks at Caesarea have been on a bit of Bob Lazar kick, and I've been following along with it. If the government has reverse engineered antimatter drives, or partially reverse engineered, it just goes to show what a mirage the society we live in really is. We should be able to get to Mars in minutes or hours at most. Or on the other hand, maybe 4D STS has ensured our biology is too stupid to comprehend such things.

At any rate, my opinion is that if the Cassiopaeans are right about the really big show of cosmic pomp and circumstance that is about to happen, and humanity focuses on an isolationist geocentrism, it would be repeating the mistake of the Ming dynasty in China. China had great fleets which had discovered about half the world and had the most powerful and advanced economy. And then they decided to focus on China problems and became rather insular and stagnated. This decision had ripple effects across time that resulted in making them weak and easily subjugated to European imperialism. Today China may be rising again, but it has been thoroughly colonized by the materialistic capitalist system while retaining some vestiges of Confucianism, with some communist ideals grafted on top. While they could've had a civilization to offer a counterbalance to the NWO banksters, or at least a different perspective, today they're largely just another brick in the globalists' wall. Cayce predicted that China would become the cradle of esoteric Christianity, but only in the far future. Therefore, I would not expect much of cultural or humanistic significance to be produced by China until it rediscovers its "soul." Nature abhors stagnation, and once it reaches a certain threshold, something else will be introduced to sweep it away that can evolve in its place, and this often entails doing things the hard way.

While there is more at play than exploration vs isolationism, and I don't think the scientific establishment in its current dogmatic morass is able to comprehend the cosmos, I am not against space exploration in the short or long term so long as it does not become an obsession. It is something that must proceed one step at a time, in correlation with other advancements on Earth. Humanity could benefit from a broader perspective instead of being so bound to the 4D STS cage it has been grown in for so long.
session950924 said:
Q: (L) They said it was the Orions. Are the Orions these secondary creators? (RC) Well, I read that it was the Pleiadians. And the Hebrews were originally the Hoovids who came from Sirius...
A: Here comes a shocker for you... one day, in 4th density, it will be your descendants mission to carry on the tradition and assignment of seeding the 3rd density universe, once you have the adequate knowledge!!!
Q: (L) If the Orion STS brought the Celts here, were the Celts, while they lived on Kantek, in the form they are in now?
A: They were lighter in appearance.
Q: (L) You have told us on other occasions that the Semitic peoples were remnants of the Atlanteans, and yet they are quite unlike...
A: Whoa!! Wait a minute, let's not get ahead of ourselves. First things first. What R*** said was not entirely factual. Remember, there is much disinformation to weed through.
Q: (RC) What did I say that was not factual?
A: In this part of your 3rd and 4th density universe, specifically your "galaxy" it is the region known as Orion that is the one and only indigenous home of human type beings... reflect on this! Indigenous home base, not sole locator. What you are most in need of review of is the accurate profile of "alien" data.
Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.
A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density
space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, traveling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are
overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cybergenetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also
inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.
Humanity's destiny is in the stars.

EM toxicity isn't just from cell phone towers. It's from any electrical device anywhere near you. Whether you're in a capsule floating through space, or in a base on Mars, they're effectively the same thing.

Bases on Mars can be very low tech actually, at least in the living areas. So I don't think that EM toxicity is a valid argument against bases or colonies on other planets.

We evolved specifically for Earth's conditions. Alter those conditions or take us out of them all together, and the result is sickness.

We can recreate Earth's conditions elsewhere to a very large degree. Maybe not soon, but technically it is possible. The only significant difference would be lower gravity on planets like Mars. And then there is also the fact that our bodies can adapt to some degree. Whether or not long term living on another planet would lead to sickness is only speculation at this point.

And the claim that "we evolved for Earth's conditions" may be incorrect as well, since the theory of evolution is full of holes that you are probably aware of.

We've got enough resources on Earth. We're not short of resources.

How do you determine that? You'd need to back up this claim with data - or mark this statement as your personal opinion instead of a supposed fact.

...the fact that you can ask that question in a serious manner suggests to me that you have an identification with the idea of space travel that prevents you from taking a step back and just trying on different thinking. I'm not suggesting that you're absolutely wrong, or that I'm seeing things clearly and you're not. I'm just highlighting what looks to me like a rigidity to your thinking, and I'm trying to present you with counter-ideas and highlight potential problems.

What in this statement ("How is space exploration fundamentally different from exploring Earth hundreds of years ago?") suggest rigidity of thinking to you? Again, you are making a claim without backing it up with data or arguments.

But we're not talking about flying in planes for a few hours. We're talking about living for extended periods of time in space, in a hermetically sealed Faraday cage, with no day and night, surrounded by and trapped with electronic systems that are giving off constant EMFs.

Now you seem to be conflating subjects. We were talking about colonies on Mars, which does have a 24-hour day and night cycle and you don't necessarily need to live there surrounded by electronics in your proximity.

There's lots of other arguments against the idea of colonising other planets and moons. We haven't even touched on the simple idea that the billions of dollars it would cost could be put to infinitely better uses down here on Earth.

A lot of the money that goes into space travel is now coming from private enterprises (SpaceX, Blue Origin, Bigelow and many others). It is not public money, so they can invest it in whatever they want.

So to sum up, I also see space exploration or even colonies elsewhere as a relatively neutral activity that can be used by both STO and STS - similar to flying airplanes. There are advantages to it - some of which we might not even be aware of yet - and there are disadvantages, some of which you outlined.

I continue to believe that Musk's empire, is money laundering operation. And that he's a fraud, and front man for the Deep State.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Elon Musk’s Space Exploration Technologies Corp. (SpaceX) expects to lay off 10% of its 6,000-employee workforce citing the urgent need to be a "leaner company."

The cuts were mentioned in an email sent to employees by President Gwynne Shotwell, which was given to the Los Angeles Times. "This was a very difficult but necessary decision,” Shotwell wrote.
“To continue delivering for our customers and to succeed in developing interplanetary spacecraft and a global space-based internet, SpaceX must become a leaner company,” the Hawthorne-based company said in a statement. “Either of these developments, even when attempted separately, have bankrupted other organizations. This means we must part ways with some talented and hardworking members of our team.”

"We are grateful for everything they have accomplished and their commitment to SpaceX's mission," the company continued. "This action is taken only due to the extraordinarily difficult challenges ahead and would not otherwise be necessary."
The layoffs would affect approximately 600 employees, who would receive a minimum of two months' pay and other benefits, while the company promised to assist with job searching.

0103e3eb570b53ac6dea94bcecb580a9.png

The job cut announcement coincided with the first SpaceX mission of 2019 on Friday, as a Falcon 9 rocket launched ten satellites into low-Earth orbit. Even with SpaceX’s increased launching activity - 21 in 2018, up from 18 the prior year, the company still has to reduce its size.

*SPACEX TO LAY OFF 10% OF ITS WORKFORCE: LOS ANGELES TIMES. Because too much demand
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) January 12, 2019
SpaceX generates most of its revenue from commercial and government satellite launches.

Elon Musk's company maintains it is financially sound, but the need to reduce staff indicates that financial stress could be brewing underneath.

In May 2018, Shotwell told CNBC that the company is profitable and has had “many years” of profitability.

99b07d4b23cdaf3c28e0fe7706186eab.png

Meanwhile, SpaceX reported in an SEC filing that it had raised more than $273 million in a planned $500 million round last week. The company is valued around $31 billion, according to Equidate, which tracks private-company valuations.

Musk also made headlines in June 2018 at his other company, Tesla, when it announced it was cutting 9% of its employees as part of an organizational restructuring aimed at reducing costs and boosting profits.

As for now, Musk's house of cards SolarCity, SpaceX and Tesla remain standing, yet there are ominous signs that trouble could be brewing in the Musk empire.

I continue to believe that Musk's empire, is money laundering operation. And that he's a fraud, and front man for the Deep State.

I think there are far easier ways to launder much more money. Read about the "missing" 20 trillion from the DOD budget alone. How much is unaccounted for in all the US agencies nobody knows. Plus, the big banks launder money all the time - they receive fines when caught, but those fines are much smaller than the money they make from laundering, so they continue doing it.

As to Musk being a fraud, do you really think a fraud and his company could construct reusable rockets that land vertically - what everyone else considered to be impossible?

I think there are far easier ways to launder much more money. Read about the "missing" 20 trillion from the DOD budget alone. How much is unaccounted for in all the US agencies nobody knows. Plus, the big banks launder money all the time - they receive fines when caught, but those fines are much smaller than the money they make from laundering, so they continue doing it.

As to Musk being a fraud, do you really think a fraud and his company could construct reusable rockets that land vertically - what everyone else considered to be impossible?

There are twitter feeds that have followed his daliy shenanigan's. I can post a few and let you be the judge if you like.

Space X moves prototype production to Texas.

In blow to Los Angeles, SpaceX is moving some Mars spaceship and booster work to Texas
Jan 16, 2019 | 5:35 PM Pacific Standard Time

In a reversal of a deal local officials had touted as a win for Los Angeles tech, SpaceX will no longer build its Mars spaceship and rocket booster system at the Port of Los Angeles. Instead, work to build and test the prototype will be done in south Texas.

SpaceX said in a statement Wednesday that the decision was made to “streamline operations.”

In a tweet, Chief Executive Elon Musk said: “Starship & Raptor [engine] development is being done out of our HQ in Hawthorne, CA.
We are building the Starship prototypes locally at our launch site in Texas, as their size makes them very difficult to transport.”

N-PshM8v

Mid Snip:
On Wednesday afternoon, Musk took to Twitter to clarify the company’s statement, saying it was “our miscommunication.” He said the new vehicle will still be developed at the company’s headquarters in Hawthorne, but the prototype will be built at the launch site in Texas.

SpaceX announced Friday that it’s laying off about 10 percent of its workforce. A notice filed with the state of California detailed 577 positions being cut at the company’s headquarters in Hawthorne.
:whistle:

Seriously? ...is it OK to view this space X thing through a jaundiced eye as a complete farce? That's the mock up? An aerodynamically-challenged, overstuffed V2 that ate too much bratwurst?

"Well yeah, it'll have windows 'n' stuff too, ya know..." (visionary articulation elevated to an art form etc.)

But personally, I would never d-r-e-a-m of going to Mars unless we got to wear really cool hats and suits!

1950.png

I am on a tear, Apologies!

Published time: 17 Jul, 2019 14:21
SpaceX’s ‘Starhopper’ – the test vehicle for a reusable long-haul spacecraft project – has burst into flames after a series of tests in Texas. The craft was left damaged by the blaze.

After successful tests last week saw the Starhopper literally hop several inches off the ground, SpaceX’s engineers lined up a more ambitious series of experiments for Tuesday night. With one of the company’s ‘Raptor’ rocket engines affixed, the Starhopper was set to lift 20 meters off the ground without a tether, and to maneuver side-to-side before touching down again.

However, before the craft could get airborne, disaster struck during static-fire testing of the rocket. After an initial ignition test, the rocket ignited what appeared to be leaked fuel, setting off an enormous fireball that engulfed the prototype craft.

The craft smouldered for several hours, and appeared to have been at least superficially damaged by the blaze. Technicians began making the launch pad safe on Wednesday morning, but the fire forced that day’s scheduled flight tests to be postponed.
SpaceX hopes to begin using the Starhopper for commercial spaceflight by 2021.

tumblr_p3zn2imFY71v5tntzo1_400.gif

It looks like it's been a big year for Elon Musk...

Here he is, recently unveiling the prototype of the 'starship'

On starlink; Today (11th Nov), they launched a further 60 starlink satellites into low orbit. In total, they would like to launch 42,000 by the time all is said and done (yes, forty two thousand!)

If you would like an overview of what starlink is, see this short video

Reactions: Ca.
Elon Musk introduced last week his new bullet proof and ugly "Cybertruck". It is so bulletproof that even a huge bullet can destroy the windows. Kind of crazy that he then claims that after this fiasco about 140.000 customers still like to buy this car. Speaking of when you have enough money or are influential enough, you can even sell stuff that doesn't work.

I saw this over the weekend and noticed that too... he improvised quite well when the glass broke.

They explained why it broke afterwards... when the guy took a sledge hammer to the door, it knocked the windows down slightly which meant they weren't as tight as they would have been. This then meant that when the metal ball was thrown at them, they cracked... the anti-crack thing only works if the windows are shut tight apparently

One thing I did notice however is that after the show, a lot of major youtubers came out with videos such as 'This is why I ordered the cyber truck etc etc' indicating there is a major push to make it a thing. In my view, it looks kind of weird so not sure it'd be a thing unless you are into futuristic looking stuff

This lady is a car promoter with millions of subscribers.. I wonder how organic this video is? It has 1.5M views indicating she's clearly performing her role as an influencer

The guy below I think is big on the tech space as I see his videos pop up all over the place in addition to him being invited to all sorts of things e.g. the Joe Rogan show etc

Another influencer doing his thing - 5 million views on that video,

If no one has noticed, Elon Musk has had a massive couple of months with lots of big announcements across his companies.

Speaking of Elon Musk... this guy keeps track of SpaceX developments so always nice to check in on his channel every now and again

The pattern is Elon across his companies makes 2 steps forward and then takes 1 back e.g. they had an accident on one of the spaceX programs last week!

Back
Top Bottom