Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

I suspect what the C's said about Bill Gates also applies to Musk: he's a useful tool.

If Musk is actually a genius, I'll eat my shoes...
Yeah, here's pretty good summary about Musk's real contribution behind the companies (such as PayPal) he has used to build his reputation and fortune.

With the recent back and forth with Bitcoin he appears as someone with infantile and narcissistic personality traits, getting temper tantrums when his knowledge or motives gets challenged in Twitter (he has track record of some nasty behavior, e.g the 'pedo guy' tweet case)

His rise to fame seems to have some similarities with Gates, wealthy background and riding into success through other people's hard work, which they both try to cover up later in order to build cult of personality and fairy tale story.

If he is a green bomb he is basically a puppet. It may be more likely he was placed or manipulated into his position Rather than him actually working or conniving his way to his throne through some innate brilliance. His story fits the type of magical super hero story that the millennials love to believe is real and so they buy it. And because he is believed in by so many, that makes him that much more useful. (As opposed to Gates who is a comedy meme factory at this point)

I don't know how whether Musk is authentic or not. I have a feeling that videos like the one above only tell a fraction. Just enough to make someone appear bad. Without telling the whole story.

Reactions: Ca.
I don't know how whether Musk is authentic or not.
Well, if it walks like duck ..........................:whistle:

Is Elon Musk psychopath?
Premiered Apr 6, 2021 / RT / 22:17
Visit any online forum discussing Musk and you'll see a steady stream of people calling Musk a genius and a visionary. On the other side you'll see the more-informed people questioning the man's stability and sanity. So we decided to tackle the topic in this video using online psychopathy testing to determine: Is Musk a genius or a madman? Spoiler alert: he's certainly no genius.

May 17, 2021 5:34 PM ETTesla, Inc. (TSLA)BTC-USDDOGE-USDGME39

Well, if it walks like duck ..........................

If you don't know the whole story then it's just bad gossip. So much more information is needed. I have no problem calling Musk a psychopath if he is. But with the information presented, I might as well claim that the British Royal Family drinks blood and eats babies. And that would be silly and a waste of time.

Believe it or not. Many people act the way they do because they are just ignorant. Nothing more to it. That Musk is a supporter of the climate agenda is I think one example of that.

If you don't know the whole story then it's just bad gossip. So much more information is needed. I have no problem calling Musk a psychopath if he is. But with the information presented, I might as well claim that the British Royal Family drinks blood and eats babies. And that would be silly and a waste of time.

Believe it or not. Many people act the way they do because they are just ignorant. Nothing more to it. That Musk is a supporter of the climate agenda is I think one example of that.
I agree. Besides, I agree with the environmental sustainability but from the view of my personal agenda. There are points and not few from the climate agenda that intersect my agenda.
The news about ~ are too far pushed towards sensationalism and too scarce in real information to think that you know x,y,z about someone, and to judge anyone from that angle is like you said at least silly and a waste of time.

If you don't know the whole story then it's just bad gossip
I think you may be wishfully thinking that he's all that and more.

IMHO he's just a front for many underlying operations that are hidden but well known in the greedy seeds of financial and political circles.
Follow the Money.

I think you may be wishfully thinking that he's all that and more.

I need more proof than a few ex-business partners of his complaining. In business, many people are usually unreasonable anyhow.

IMHO he's just a front for many underlying operations that are hidden but well known in the greedy seeds of financial and political circles.
Follow the Money.

This is how many Leftists feel about people who earn more than they do. This kind of thinking is nothing unique.

I need more proof than a few ex-business partners of his complaining. In business, many people are usually unreasonable anyhowIf you wnat
Believe what you want. I see and hear (in NV.) a much different reality of the true nature of Tesla then you are exposed too.

Believe what you want. I see and hear (in NV.) a much different reality of the true nature of Tesla then you are exposed too.

Is he part of the Cabal? I'm not convinced of that. A lot of people think that all rich people are. In reality, the world is more complex. OSIT.

He's in it for himself and his handlers.

Doing business in China doesn't make you evil. China is the factory of the world. Almost everyone does business in China.

Why don't you challenge tweets then..? You will maybe find that other's have a bulls-eye of how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Because less than ideal working conditions doesn't mean he is part of the Cabal.

Reactions: Ca.
Back
Top Bottom