Elon Musk explodes in a Tesla car

lilies

The Living Force
This might be morbid, and you might say "how can you laugh at this totally psychopathic thing?!", but the Finnish people and RT does think this is totally okay and I have to agree. This video is truly amazing!

Angry owner blows up his Tesla (VIDEO)

Turn on translation / subtitles and read them carefully as they introduce you into the Finnish culture. I can say Finnish people have some of the best movies, crazy comedies out there and they talk in a funny way, which just makes me laugh.
Keep in mind that as of this Autumn, the Nord Stream 2 pipeline have been stopped by Germany / USA in a totally evil way, depriving German people of cheap gas.. So two German diplomats have already been kicked out of Russia as a retaliatory measure to similar German steps.. As a result War of Jokes ensues..
If you read the subtitles diligently, then pay attention what happens at videotime 4:00! :D
Have fun!

Given the title, I thought Musk had met his end

Personally, I would sell the car for what it is still worth. But some obviously have different ideas about that. The batteries cost $22000 and only last for a few years and in cold weather even less so. A lot of people feel robbed. This fellow even decided to blow up his Tesla car with a puppet in it who resembles Musk.

Keep in mind that as of this Autumn, the Nord Stream 2 pipeline have been stopped by Germany / USA in a totally evil way, depriving German people of cheap gas.

When the Germans eventually come back begging for the gas they so hardly need it. The Russians propably won't be so generous with the price.

Given the title, I thought Musk had met his end

Personally, I would sell the car for what it is still worth. But some obviously have different ideas about that. The batteries cost $22000 and only last for a few years and in cold weather even less so. A lot of people feel robbed. This fellow even decided to blow up his Tesla car with a puppet in it who resembles Musk.

The batteries have probably been removed and the car may have had some major damages before.

Quite honestly, the video didn't appear excessively funny to me but then I couldn't understand the language...

Wow. A Tesla Miles S just detonated at Laguna and Pacific. Took out windows on a building 7 floors up
Update:
Word on the street is that it is related to a manhole explosion
San Francisco’s Pacific Heights neighborhood was rocked by an explosion Saturday as a fire burned in an underground PG&E vault, firefighters say.

Fire crews responded to the fire on the 2100 block of Pacific Avenue, between Laguna Street and Buchanon Street, at around 8:30 p.m. Saturday. The explosion also happened at the same location, according to the San Francisco Fire Department.

Video from the Citizen App appears to show a burned-out Tesla over a manhole cover. The fire department also reported that some nearby windows were damaged.

No one was hurt by the fire or explosion, firefighters say.

PG&E de-energized the vault and began repairs after 10:30 p.m., according to the fire department. A PG&E spokesperson said power was restored to anyone who experienced disruptions by around 2:30 a.m.

It’s still unclear what led to the fire or caused the explosion.

Back
Top Bottom