EM Gridlines - From the Atlantis timeline thread

SnoDog

The Force is Strong With This One
Shijing has been doing such an excellent job with the timeline threads that I did not want to pollute or hijack the Atlantis Timeline thread
http://www.Cassiopeia.org/forum/index.php?topic=14160.0 with my spark when I read the end of page one:
The Electro Magnetic Grid maps:

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_ocultotierra/esp_mapa_ocultotierra_11.htm

mapaocultotierra11_01.gif

vile_vortices.jpg

One of my long-time hobbies had been 'The case for a civilization on the moon'. This topic has been batted around the controversial Above Top Secret website and further on the Open Minds Forum. Whether you believe the secret government is mining the moon or living on / inside it, one logistical concern has always been how to get the equipment up there?. We certainly wouldn't use Apollo boosters for this. Perhaps the SG would use the suppressed 'anti-grav technology they have?

The law of one materials has a this limited exchange on the subject of craft:

Questioner: There was a portion of the material from yesterday which I will read where you say “there is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your own people; some are of the group known to you as Orion.” My first question is what did you mean that some of the landings are of your peoples?

Ra: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation where neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.

Questioner: Are these craft that are from our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

Questioner: Where do the people who operate these craft come from? Are they affiliated with any nation on Earth? What is their source?

Ra: These people come from the same place as you or I. They come from the Creator.
As you intend the question, in its shallower aspect, these people are those in your and other selves’ governments responsible for what you would term national security.

Questioner: Am I to understand then that the United States has these craft in undersea bases?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.
Questioner: How did the United States learn the technology to build these craft?

Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola. This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology. In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago, to share information and bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your peoples’ call is greater and greater.

Questioner: I’m puzzled by these craft which have undersea bases. Is this technology sufficient to overshadow all other armaments? Do we have the ability to just fly in these craft or are they just craft for transport? What is the basic mechanism of their power source? It’s really hard to believe is what I’m saying.

Ra: I am Ra. The craft are perhaps misnamed in some instances. It would be more appropriate to consider them as weaponry. The energy used is that of the field of electromagnetic energy which polarizes the Earth sphere. The weaponry is of two basic kinds: that which is called by your peoples psychotronic and that which is called by your peoples particle beam. The amount of destruction which is contained in this technology is considerable and the weapons have been used in many cases to alter weather patterns and to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time.

Questioner: How have they been able to keep this a secret? Why aren’t these craft in use for transport?

Ra: The governments of each of your societal division illusions desire to refrain from publicity so that the surprise may be retained in case of hostile action from what your peoples call enemies.

Questioner: How many of these craft does the United States have?

Ra: I am Ra. The United States has 573 at this time. They are in the process of adding to this number.
Questioner: What is the maximum speed of one of these craft?

Ra: I am Ra. The maximum speed of these craft is equal to the Earth energy squared. This field varies. The limit is approximately one-half the light speed, as you would call it. This is due to imperfections in design.
_http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?search_string=craft&search_type=any

Though I feel compelled to 'filter' his stories, I am also taken in by the description given by Alex Collier on the subject:

Geo-Electrical Grid Anomaly Launching Sites

In the Indian Ocean, there is also a base at Diego Garcia island. Now, the earth has an electrical grid system around it, and there are times when this grid system shorts out, and where ever it shorts out, it creates anomalies. Well, two places that are predisposed to these anomalies, on a regular basis, are the area of the Bermuda Triangle and the island of Diego Garcia.

My understanding is that when the grid shorts out, gravity becomes null and void. Whatever is caught within that area when the grid snaps back is blown up into space. What they would do is that they would send a craft from the moon, hook up a towline to whatever went up from Diego Garcia, and simply haul it to the moon.

Tractors, bulldozers and all kinds of equipment to build underground bases and to move earth have been "launched" from Diego Garcia island. They actually have platforms built, and they slide them out to where the anomaly is going to be, and they just sit there and wait for the anomaly to occur. Boom.

Once it occurs, the item is instantaneously up there in space in the upper atmosphere. Now, this has been going on for more than 30 years, and all the while no one has had a clue.

_http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/coverup023.html

I am saddened, intrigued and fascinated by the idea that there has been a body of knowledge and technology that has used and 'veiled' (lost) to humanity in our secret history.

-Steve

SnoDog said:
I am saddened, intrigued and fascinated by the idea that there has been a body of knowledge and technology that has used and 'veiled' (lost) to humanity in our secret history.

Have you watched that video of Richard Dolan.

I think you will find it very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom