EMF Exposure

Scottie

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
There's been a hug problem with the DE filters I got from Greenwave. I don't think it is the Greenwave filters, but I am going to email them for advice.

Well, that's definitely weird. We have an office with a battery charger plugged in and cell phone chargers and just about every other electronic gizmo power brick you can think of... There are 2 GreenWave filters connected in that room, and we haven't had a single breaker trip.

It's possible there is a problem with the wiring in the place. I read somewhere that this usually means wiring issues in the house - I think it was shared neutral wires? I just tried to find that info again, but came up with nothing. I'm sure the GreenWave people will be able to help.
 

LQB

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Well, that's definitely weird. We have an office with a battery charger plugged in and cell phone chargers and just about every other electronic gizmo power brick you can think of... There are 2 GreenWave filters connected in that room, and we haven't had a single breaker trip.

It's possible there is a problem with the wiring in the place. I read somewhere that this usually means wiring issues in the house - I think it was shared neutral wires? I just tried to find that info again, but came up with nothing. I'm sure the GreenWave people will be able to help.
No problems here either with the filters/breakers. Battery chargers and any digital appliances will add to home grid noise but this should not cause a problem with the breakers. I agree with Scottie - you may have some home wiring problems that need attention. An AC mag field meter will help locate which circuits may be miss-wired (this is a separate health issue associated with high mag field exposure).

On the vacuum, keep in mind that the start-up current in the motor can be very high and trip breakers easily.
 

anartist

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Well, that's definitely weird. We have an office with a battery charger plugged in and cell phone chargers and just about every other electronic gizmo power brick you can think of... There are 2 GreenWave filters connected in that room, and we haven't had a single breaker trip.

It's possible there is a problem with the wiring in the place. I read somewhere that this usually means wiring issues in the house - I think it was shared neutral wires? I just tried to find that info again, but came up with nothing. I'm sure the GreenWave people will be able to help.
The wiring checker Greenwave supplied didn't find any issues with the wiring, but shared neutral was not an option on the tester, so perhaps that may be the problem.
 
Top Bottom