Emotional state right now

Kmicic

Jedi Master
I don't know if this would be correct to create this thread but I see that people around me are very nervous and chaotic. In work, in neighborhood, in family etc. Everywhere I see that it's almost like bomb with clock engage and it started in the end of previous month. Maybe it's just the situation where I'm but it's so strange, I never saw or feel something like this (or I couldn't remember situations like this :-) ) How it is in places where you are? If it's something similar could this be because of the wave and April drop date? If there are threads about it here, sorry for multiplying this topic.

If it's something similar could this be because of the wave and April drop date?

Maybe the wave is adding to the pressure and stress most people are under. From covid hysteria to rumours of wars, price hikes, etc etc. Its understandable people are nervous and chaotic, their world is falling apart, denial will do that to people.

I'm noticing something similar, and also people with anxiety and panic attacks seem to be increasing in my life. People I know in education say it's especially noticeable among students recently. No surprises, in all honesty.

I'm so grateful for the tools and awareness I have learned to protect me from this state of mind. Sometimes I can even share some of it with struggling people.

"There, but for the grace of God, go I"

I’m noticing the same thing everywhere I go. People seem panicked and afraid of the future. I live in the Bible Belt and there is constant talk about the anti christ and last days, etc. Every time I go out anywhere I feel completely drained when I get home. On the bright side, people here seem to be going out of their way to be kind, loving and helpful to everyone.

I don't know if this would be correct to create this thread but I see that people around me are very nervous and chaotic. In work, in neighborhood, in family etc. Everywhere I see that it's almost like bomb with clock engage and it started in the end of previous month. Maybe it's just the situation where I'm but it's so strange, I never saw or feel something like this (or I couldn't remember situations like this :-) ) How it is in places where you are? If it's something similar could this be because of the wave and April drop date? If there are threads about it here, sorry for multiplying this topic.
I think Poland is a very specific place in this context and I don't think I've ever seen this level of madness there (or anywhere, for the matter). It really looks to me like any other country would be on strong speeds, and comparable only with Ukraine. It is very frustrating to watch it even from afar, and if I had any advice for you it would be: stay away from it as much as possible (at least mentally and emotionally) and let's hope it will pass too, sooner or later. I think I've seen the first signs of at least some people coming back to their senses and seeing through the fear/hatred mongering, so that's something.

I think Poland is a very specific place in this context and I don't think I've ever seen this level of madness there (or anywhere, for the matter). It really looks to me like any other country would be on strong speeds, and comparable only with Ukraine. It is very frustrating to watch it even from afar, and if I had any advice for you it would be: stay away from it as much as possible (at least mentally and emotionally) and let's hope it will pass too, sooner or later. I think I've seen the first signs of at least some people coming back to their senses and seeing through the fear/hatred mongering, so that's something.
Yeah, because here in Canada I haven't noticed it too much. Most people still go about their lives, although there is concern over rising gas and food prices with a lot of people shaking their heads, but it isn't extreme. Fear of Covid still lingers despite easing up on some restrictions, and that was palpable and in the air for a long time, but the situation in Ukraine is on the other side of the world despite the media bombarding us with messages about it all the time. Other than the initial burst of opinions about it, that seems to have settled down. Although they are already ramping up more vaccines (4th dose) and a sixth wave in the near future, so the government and media here just refuse to let it go. More so than a lot of other countries. So that settledness could change pretty soon.

I don't have the people's temperature per se, but there was an act of violence in the apartment next door a couple of days ago, which almost never happens around here. Some people commented that such incidents are multiplying but all I noticed is that there are more and more people screaming in the streets at night. Maybe some kind of madness that manifests in some places and not others, or maybe it develops at different rates.

I honestly haven’t noticed it in other people recently, but actually in myself. Like I have been stressed to the point of almost having a breakdown (knowing that there is still much prepping to do and trying to work with an irritable toddler and keep my own composure). I’ve been reading/singing to my crystals everyday, which has helped with clarity but not emotional resilience. But I did some pipe breathing before prayer last night and I woke up a totally different person… Maybe everyone you’ve come into contact with has just forgotten to breathe?

I also thought about asking the same question here on the forum. A lot of my friends are "being treated" by psychiatrists and have problems, one of them visited a mental hospital recently. We also have a case of faux anorexia in the family which turned out to be a personality disorder. Another member of the family fell into a spiral of debts. As it turned out, the act of taking a loan was a dopamine hit for her, a method of coping with depression. I'm stressed almost all the time and have a problem with sudden bouts of anger, mainly because of burnout and permanent work from home. Some of the days feel like purgatory. I guess that these are the n-th order effects of the pandemic. Or maybe the Wave... If so, I'm certainly sinking rather than surfing.

There was an active shooter a couple of days before Christmas last year at this prominent mall in my town. Four were shot, and thankfully none were killed. I was scared then since my sister was there Christmas shopping with her friend. She told us that she was in a store when a woman came in and tried to hide in the back of the store. She also saw a trail of blood outside :shock:. We were relieved that she was able to get out, and was able to resume shopping elsewhere. My brother and I were in the area doing Christmas shopping too and when we drove by, we saw the most amount of police cars I've seen in my life—they even brought out an armored vehicle to help support the quarantine! We saw a lot of people walking out of the mall. By the time we got there, it seems that police were able to get things under control

My town I've found is pretty chill and does not give each other a hard time. I'm thinking that this is a consequence of the rising crime rate in Chicago and the great tension between the mayor and the city police forces. This mall is like 15 miles away from Chicago, and there is a direct bus transit between them. Perhaps this may put a damper in the overall atmosphere here, but I'm hoping for the opposite in that we all move forward in strength and solidarity for what is righteous and good :-D.

Everyone here seems irritable and angry. I need to keep my head down and quiet. Strategic enclosure to the max. Lots of people are ill, some people have had covid twice in the space of 2 months and there is a lot of ambulances and sirens heard. Not a day goes by without hearing of someone with a heart attack or a stroke. Lincolnshire (where I live) had a high uptake of the vaccine. People are very aggressive (for no reason at all!) and there are alot of random arguements and shouting which is very unusual.

Personally. I have been feeling incredible energy course through me like never before, or maybe when I was in teenager years?... Hard to remember! Feels like I am downloading the energy of familly members which have passed? My voice is like that of my younger brother, who passed away in 95. I am in my 60's and as it is intense it is also nervewracking, trying to do the best for everyone near. Thank goodness I am in a good place, yet nobody wants to hear about these feelings. Thank you for hearing me! My feeling is let's hang on. Share and wait to see finally the outcome of this ever so wonderful deployment of energy that we are! Thanx...

It is difficult for me to look objectively at changes in the behavior of others, because the situation in Poland also causes me anxiety and uncertainty about the future.
I can project my own mood onto others.
Taking that into consideration I have to say that in my office there have been quite clear divisions in terms of people's character lately.
The hysterical ones have become even more hysterical in their work. The calm ones have even become closed-minded. My boss is even more knowledgeable about everything, now mainly about geopolitics and international relations, and he lectures everyone according to the Russophobic trend. When he asked me what I thought about the situation, I commented that we are ruled by a bunch of morons and war-mongers and now I have peace and I don't have to talk to him.
I thank the Divine Cosmic Mind that my family is aware of the situation and we can talk freely about the current situation. And thank you for this place in time and space where I can escape from this madness.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom