End Game Scenario

altamash

The Force is Strong With This One
The state of the world now is a good indication of whats to expect in the 'future'. Here we have the 'ignorant masses' that are still 'stuck' in monotheistic religions
namely Jews/Christians/Muslims, some are Hindus, Buddhists and other 'religions' . We have the 'New Age Believers' with their 'buckets' of love and light. We have
the likes of David Icke promoting the Reptelian agendas. The UFO phenomenon is quite out in the open aswell and the Grays have already created a bad impression about themselves. And obviously we have us, humans, the 'elite' in the form of 'secret societies', illuminati, free mason, quorum etc. Lets categorize and
divide the masses into groups:

Group 3: The ignorant mass: Those stuck in heaven and hell concept thru religion. They are 'stuck' unless they explore further with 'open mindedness'.

Group 2: The New Agers: Those that focus on love and light and ignore the Darkness/Negative/STS etc or rather give least amount of attention to figuring them out
more objectively. Lack of knowledge about Negative/STSers leads one open to manipulation and control. Also those who believe in 'ascention' and 2012 etc.

Group 1: The Cassiopean Diciples/Others: Those that actively expose STS influenced activities/agendas. Why C's ? Because the Cassiopaean Work is currently (i
would consider) the most informative substance at the moment which reveals 'true' STS agenda and literally focuses on every single aspect of their gameplan. Most
of all it warns us to 'always expect an attack'. Also it is the most up to date channeled source which is far more superior then all the other channelers out there which mainly fall in 'group 2'. Ofcourse there are others here who may or not have any idea about the C's. An ideal candidate would be one that has 'ventured into darkness' so to speak and stepped out with a 'spark of light'. Those people who are not afraid to 'test the waters' of negativity. I believe some buddists, shamans etc may be here aswell.

Where am i going with this you may ask ?

Lets try to picture an 'endgame' scenario, but before that a little bit about my parents:

My parents are very orthodox muslims, my mom literally finished some 'course' in islamic studies and is now a teacher in saudi arabia. My dad is very religious
aswell. They live in Jeddah which is 45mins drive from Mecca and you can bet they go to Mecca every friday so they are quite 'into' it and i have tried many things
but i simply cannot shake them out of it. Besides that i would consider my parents to be very kind, loving and caring people. They have not faced any hardships in
life and would consider them blessed or lucky. My parents still support me and i would say i am dependant on them to some extent. This realization made me think:
Here you have a prefect example of a STS feeding family: My dad, mom, sister and brother. Obvioulsy both my bro and sis oblige to their commands in terms of
religious beliefs and ritualistic activities. So the lizzies are happy, why shouldnt they be. I consider Islam to be the most controlled religion in the world and its no
coincidence that there is a 'symbolic' miles long portal in middle east as mentioned in 'Bringers of the Dawn' and further affirmed by the C's when the question was asked.

Main problem with islam is the concept of 'One, all powerful separate God'. You can teach muslims love and light, karma even, you can say we are 'one' to some
extent only. The moment you talk about the holographic nature of everything thats where they draw the line: To call anything else 'god' besides 'Prime Creator' is a
'shirk'('shirk' stands for sin in islam, a MAJOR one). And obviously some 'fanatic' will even go 'jihad' on you for that matter. So thats that, lets continue....

Before we try to picture what will happen at the 'time' of Realm Border Crossing, lets try to understand what we know up to this point:

We know about the Lizzies, Orion STS and the Grays. The grays are busy with the abduction phenomenon and have literally ruined their impression, so im not
expecting them to show up as 'benevolent beings'. Not that they wont show up but its obvious to the world that UFOs are not generally 'good' and most people
associate UFOs with the Grays (those who were abducted obviously). The lizzies/reptelians, besides looking hideous and disgusting, honestly shouldnt even
bother showing up as 'Gods' or benevolent beings and David Icke and the likes have done a 'good job' of revealing their agendas be it all true or not. Even if there
is disinformation or better yet 'lack of information' in that department these reptelians already have a bad reputation. That leaves us with the 'Nordic/Aryan' looking
Orion STS who are a 'high candidate' for mixing among us.

Next we know that 36 million Nephilim are riding the wave in 3 space ships each containing 12 million of them. Since they are a HUGE fleet they cannot simply
'warp' here as explained by the C's so they will be arriving with the wave so to speak. And since they are not really talked about a lot so that leaves the Orion
Human STS and the Nephilims the right 'candidates' for an 'invasion'. Notice invasion does not mean physical conquest in the sense of war. But they must figure out
a way to integrate with us and the best example i have is the movie 'District 9':

Notice the alien craft just hovered on top of a city in south africa for a few months before us: humans, intentionally broke into their ship and 'rescued' them. Thereby
'inviting' them. What a wonderful way to mix with 'free invitation'. Keep that in mind.

So lets say the 'wave/comet cluster' has arrived, besides the chaos and destruction happening everywhere because of the pole reversal, 'natural catastrophies' etc.
There is obviously panic everywhere and it will be a time when a lot of UFOs will be seen both in the form of Good and Bad guys or STO and STS. The problem will
be WHO to trust. Or maybe there wont be any STO presence whatsoever. I mean why should there be, 4th density STO candidates are to naturally transit, if
they cant, then they are not 'ready' anyways or 'fail'. I mean do you expect some STO beings to come lift you up in their space ships to activate your 12 strands ?
B.S... Its a natural process, your body will do it if you get your 'act' right.

Most of 'Group 3' will be either dead and in 5th density or if anyone remains, then they either have a 'chance' for 4th density STO/STS, either that or they are still
alive because they are meant to be 'transported' or 'rescued' so to speak to another planet to continue their lessons and we know that they will face a similar scenario as earth, most likely a much highly controlled 3d STS planet.

'Group 2' will be easily fooled by so called 'benevolent' aliens and 'rescued' also to another 'prison' with much higher technology and self gratifying type 'heavenly
planet' with 'unicorns' and 'rainbows', not to mention huge 'buckets' of love and light everywhere and 'Jesus' greeting them with open hands, talk about 'rapture'. :lol: I see the likes of David Wilcock, Carla McCarthy from Ra Material, Sheldan Nidle, Courtney Brown, Mike Quinsey, OpTerra chick and not to forget Nancy from Zetatalk here. And many many others obviously will be 'rescued' by the 'Galactic Federation' of STSers.

That leaves 'Group 1' who at this time will be the 'way showers'. This group will be faced with a lot of challenges and it must be understood that even this group
wont necessarily make it to 4th density, either STO/STS. Those who dont transition will be focused on helping others to calm down and making them aware of the
things they have learned. If i am alive till then, i will be focusing on making sure my parents and relatives know what they are doing. Im sure a lot of STS influenced
'staged' events will fool them easily here and there and it will be difficult for me to convince them otherwise. At the same time i have to be careful that i dont get
'duped' myself. There will be A LOT of 'temptations' offered: Technology, UFOs, talks of 'promised land'/heaven etc. you get the 'idea'.

I personally think 'time' may be continued past 2014, even if its not 'real time'. I think a lot of us will be here on earth in 3d for a 'while' before we all land in our
'final destination'.

The 4d STS want to retain their food source but the planet is moving into 4th density so there is no way they can stop that. What they CAN do is create a
'maximum negative energy transfer' as the C's have mentioned and 'take' as many of us with them to other STS controlled planets. How are they going to pull that one off ? i would love to wait and see. In terms of us humans, the elite/secret societies etc, the C's have mentioned there is both STO and STS in them. The 'stunts' they pull will also be interesting at that point. There is no need for invasion, 4d STS already 'own' this planet and since the whole planet is moving to 4th density, its not like they can move in and live among us in 3d. Besides those that make it to 4th density will have to deal with another 'set-up' that the lizzies will have created for us. The C's mentioned that earth is moving into 4d STO thereby becoming an STO planet unless: 4d STS will try to control us there so they can continue to 'own' the planet even in 4th density.

What i have noticed recently and in the past is that most people who are 'soul searching' from 'group 3' usually become trapped in 'group 2' or even worse, what i notice a lot is that Christians or other non-muslims become Muslims and proclaim to have become a 'reverter'. Why 'reverter' because muslims believe that all humans are 'muslims' when they are born and have 'reverted' to islam when they accept and embrace it. This really burns my heart because i was born in a muslim family and i went thru all the 'forced' activities that you usually find a muslim doing. My parents obviously preached everything to me, even spent some time in 'madressa' or islamic boarding school in canada. This is where i learned a great deal about islam and it obviously hurts when i see a fellow human fall into the 'islam trap'. What was worse is yesterday i was surfing on youtube and i see a video tagged with many words such as: 2012, New Age, Ascention, DNA, 12 Strands, UFO, Reptelians etc etc and whats inside ? A bearded muslim dude preaching islam. Its like they are targeted by these kids who think they have got it right. Check _http://www.hotconflict.com for more details, my heart was literally 'burning' when i was watching that video and i am sure there are others out there. Besides 'they' claim 'islam' is the fastest growing religion in the world.

Also i think Islam is the least talked about religion among us and its mostly due to the fact that most 'alternative' thinking people are non-muslims. Not that there arent any ex-muslims who are at the same level as you guys but nobody really brings it up. Alot of things happen in the muslim world and its really saddening. This
is the ultimate religion of the lizzies. It is so controlled that people actually 'fear' them. Muslims are known for terrorist activities, they have such a bad name its not
even funny. Ofcourse that does not mean all muslims are bad, honestly its a very small minority that is 'slightly dangerous'. They are only dangerous if 'provoked'.
You may find muslims to be the most caring people in the world. The lizzies created a highly controlled religion but they messed up somewhere. Being a 'practicing'
muslim means that you pray 5 times a day to 'allah', you obviously have to do good deeds to be granted heaven after 'judgement day' and other ritualistic activities
which makes a person 'generally good', kind and caring. And this is true in all other religions where people become really committed and devoted. Sure some will
resort to violence if provoked but the general 'theme' around the world currently besides 'hot zones' like iraq, afghanistan etc is that to 'Love' one another.

So i always wonder what will happen to these 'nice' people in group 3 and 2. Obviously they will either die or be tricked into the space ships to be 'rescued'. So i want to see what you guys think and what we can do to help them.

Lets categorize and divide the masses into groups:

Why?

Where indeed. It looks like a bush dance to me so far. :P

Lets try to picture an 'endgame' scenario, but before that a little bit about my parents:

Finally! Though I don't understand why it took you several paragraphs to get this far.

Main problem with islam is the concept of 'One, all powerful separate God'. You can teach muslims love and light, karma even, you can say we are 'one' to some
extent only. The moment you talk about the holographic nature of everything thats where they draw the line: To call anything else 'god' besides 'Prime Creator' is a
'shirk'('shirk' stands for sin in islam, a MAJOR one). And obviously some 'fanatic' will even go 'jihad' on you for that matter. So thats that, lets continue....

Before we try to picture what will happen at the 'time' of Realm Border Crossing, lets try to understand what we know up to this point:

That's just it....I'm not sure you understand anything up to this point. I know I don't fully understand it and I've been here a while. ;)

I personally think 'time' may be continued past 2014, even if its not 'real time'. I think a lot of us will be here on earth in 3d for a 'while' before we all land in our
'final destination'.

I think your tap dancing around an issue to see what other people will say, as if you're walking on eggshells or mincing around land mines....why is this?

Also i think Islam is the least talked about religion among us and its mostly due to the fact that most 'alternative' thinking people are non-muslims. Not that there arent any ex-muslims who are at the same level as you guys but nobody really brings it up.

I don't know if that is the case. Ibn Al Arabi's writings are much discussed, and he was a Sufi Muslim. You appear to be uncertain whether you can speak about Islam here. I don't think its that big a deal.

You also took an awful lot of words to get the issue of Islam and your family and wanting to help them....do you understand that the desire itself to help them is STS thinking?

altamash said:
Don't you think that is a grossly oversimplified and impersonal approach? And what about the different shades of STS? What about the Quorum et. al.? Seems like a thinking trap to me in that it subtly promotes "us vs them thinking" towards other humans who are all in the same boat as the people here typing on the forum.

altamash said:

Whoa, what triggered your parents into this differently than your groupings above?

altamash said:
Here you have a prefect example of a STS feeding family: My dad, mom, sister and brother.
What about you?

altamash said:
You mean you want us to understand what you think you know? Isn't your wording projecting?

altamash said:
What i have noticed recently and in the past is that most people who are 'soul searching' from 'group 3' usually become trapped in 'group 2' or even worse
Where and how did you "notice" and confirm this?

altamash said:
So i always wonder what will happen to these 'nice' people in group 3 and 2. Obviously they will either die or be tricked into the space ships to be 'rescued'. So i want to see what you guys think and what we can do to help them.

So you have given the impression that you think you are in a separate group, a "step above" maybe? and that want to be the savior for your family, and "the masses"?

I'm pointing out this stuff because there is already tons of material here on the forums discussing these topics, the complexity and unknown subtleties involved, and how little we really know. It seems to me you feel you are already in some kind of position of enlightenment from which you can help others. From all I have read and learned, we aren't there, and maybe not even close in many ways and we can't consciously help others without working on ourselves hard and deep.

altamash said:
[...]

Hi altamash. Life, itself, is religion and how we interact with life and the Universe will determine whether we even have a future to be concerned about - for ourselves or others.

Here's a thread that talks a little about how the Sufi's were able to live and work even though many of them were Muslim. Surrounded by islam, the Sufi's still lived and taught concepts and dynamics that go below the structure of any particular religious framework.

What can we do to help them? Assuming we could DO anything, living the example of this Work would probably be the best idea. At any rate, something to look out for when thinking about these things might be: What could be done that would have no elements of force or coercion involved? What could be done that would respect freewill and create win-win solutions for everyone?

Just my thoughts, fwiw. :)

Gimpy said:

Why?

Why not ?

Gimpy said:

Where indeed. It looks like a bush dance to me so far. :P

Thats why i wrote that on purpose, i knew that was coming. :lol:

Gimpy said:

Finally! Though I don't understand why it took you several paragraphs to get this far.

I 'smell' attack so far, must you criticize everything ? You have the freewill to read or not to read

Gimpy said:

That's just it....I'm not sure you understand anything up to this point. I know I don't fully understand it and I've been here a while. ;)

No, i dont understand anything up to this point, thats why im here and this post. Stop assuming and being judgmental. If by any chance i make it to 4d STO we can laugh at this :lol:

Gimpy said:
'final destination'.

I think your tap dancing around an issue to see what other people will say, as if you're walking on eggshells or mincing around land mines....why is this?

Its a speculation based on other sources which doesnt matter, if it happens, it happens, if not, it doesnt matter anyways.

Gimpy said:
Also i think Islam is the least talked about religion among us and its mostly due to the fact that most 'alternative' thinking people are non-muslims. Not that there arent any ex-muslims who are at the same level as you guys but nobody really brings it up.

I don't know if that is the case. Ibn Al Arabi's writings are much discussed, and he was a Sufi Muslim. You appear to be uncertain whether you can speak about Islam here. I don't think its that big a deal.

Ibn Al Arabi and sufi teachings are not what muslims practice today. If you like to know more i can fill you in on the various differences between islamic 'sects' but i dont think its important at all.

Gimpy said:
You also took an awful lot of words to get the issue of Islam and your family and wanting to help them....do you understand that the desire itself to help them is STS thinking?

I was just pointing out how my parents are 'good people' and some details about islam.

If me and you are walking down the street and a bus drives you over, i'll say it was STS to pull you away, thats why i didnt warn/help you.

The topic clearly is about Endgame Scenario

What i like to hear from you guys is what you think may or may not happen then. Because i believe it will be 'beneficial' to know.

gaman said:
altamash said:
Don't you think that is a grossly oversimplified and impersonal approach? And what about the different shades of STS? What about the Quorum et. al.? Seems like a thinking trap to me in that it subtly promotes "us vs them thinking" towards other humans who are all in the same boat as the people here typing on the forum.

altamash said:

Whoa, what triggered your parents into this differently than your groupings above?

altamash said:
Here you have a prefect example of a STS feeding family: My dad, mom, sister and brother.
What about you?

altamash said:
You mean you want us to understand what you think you know? Isn't your wording projecting?

altamash said:
What i have noticed recently and in the past is that most people who are 'soul searching' from 'group 3' usually become trapped in 'group 2' or even worse
Where and how did you "notice" and confirm this?

altamash said:

So you have given the impression that you think you are in a separate group, a "step above" maybe? and that want to be the savior for your family, and "the masses"?

I'm pointing out this stuff because there is already tons of material here on the forums discussing these topics, the complexity and unknown subtleties involved, and how little we really know. It seems to me you feel you are already in some kind of position of enlightenment from which you can help others. From all I have read and learned, we aren't there, and maybe not even close in many ways and we can't consciously help others without working on ourselves hard and deep.

Thanks for pointing out my thoughts are not welcome here. Seems like everyone says the same thing: i dont know anything. Well ofcourse thats true and hence im here and you guys are taking advantage of my lack of understanding and misinterpreting my thoughts. I know about the shades of STS, read my post carefully about Quorum, i mentioned the elite have both STO and STS and my parents are in group 3 obviously and YES i am also feeding STS.

Buddy said:
altamash said:
[...]

Hi altamash. Life, itself, is religion and how we interact with life and the Universe will determine whether we even have a future to be concerned about - for ourselves or others.

Here's a thread that talks a little about how the Sufi's were able to live and work even though many of them were Muslim. Surrounded by islam, the Sufi's still lived and taught concepts and dynamics that go below the structure of any particular religious framework.

What can we do to help them? Assuming we could DO anything, living the example of this Work would probably be the best idea. At any rate, something to look out for when thinking about these things might be: What could be done that would have no elements of force or coercion involved? What could be done that would respect freewill and create win-win solutions for everyone?

Just my thoughts, fwiw. :)

Why cant everyone be like Buddy here and come up with a meaningful reply, Thank You Buddy ! :)

altamash said:
Why cant everyone be like Buddy here and come up with a meaningful reply, Thank You Buddy ! :)

You're welcome, but for what it's worth, I'm not a good example for anyone. I faked my way through things for some time and I'm still a newbie.

Reading your replies to the poststers who took the time to address your questions, it looks like some self-importance may have raised up to try and defend you, no? :shock: :)

Buddy said:
altamash said:

You're welcome, but for what it's worth, I'm not a good example for anyone. I faked my way through things for some time and I'm still a newbie.

Reading your replies to the poststers who took the time to address your questions, it looks like some self-importance may have raised up to try and defend you, no? :shock: :)

yes because i 'expected' this in advance. Its people like them who think they have it 'all figured out' and have nothing better to do but attack other people. If i have broken a 'rule' on this forum with this thread then they should state it. But clearly they are attacking me and their comments have nothing to do with the topic.

You, 'lead' me somewhere which they could have done.

Let me add another thing: fwiw

When the first person replied to this post, and i proceeded to reply to his comments, my internet went out, when it came back, there was another reply so i wasnt able to send what i had written previously and i went back to check, by then you had made your reply aswell so it led me to change my response. I had literally written: Thanks for making me feel not welcome, bye

It seems the universe wanted me to wait for your post, call it synchronicity, be it sto or sts influenced, im just observing.

Altamash,
I found your post interesting. Being an ex muslim, I understand a part of your post. I will just delay some issues because I could be too emotional about ;)
Just some side questions :

altamash said:
Its a speculation based on other sources which doesnt matter, if it happens, it happens, if not, it doesnt matter anyways.
What sources? Why it doesn't matter anyway?

altamash said:
If me and you are walking down the street and a bus drives you over, i'll say it was STS to pull you away, thats why i didnt warn/help you.
I think what Gimpy wants to tell you is that if you want to "save" your parents because the y are Your parents, that's STS, and if you want to save them because they are two humans among others and it happens that you may try to "save" them, that's another point. The other point is that to believe we know sufficiently to save others is another subtle trick of our ego ;)

Hi altamash,

At this stage, I am wondering if you have carefully read the responses that you received in the "Creator..." thread that you started awhile ago? :huh:

altamash said:
Why not ?

The question was intended to make you think about your behavior and not to trust your thinking, but it seems you don't want to think about it.

altamash said:
I 'smell' attack so far, must you criticize everything ? You have the freewill to read or not to read

As far as I can see, Gimpy wasn't attacking you. She was just asking why you didn't come to the issue quickly. For what its worth, the first time I have read your post, I thought the same thing. So, maybe it isn't an attack, but a pointer that you spend unnecessary energy on writing, which may save your time and effort in the future, not to mention our reading time. About the free will issue, I wonder did you actually read the forum guidelines?

altamash said:
No, i dont understand anything up to this point, thats why im here and this post. Stop assuming and being judgmental. If by any chance i make it to 4d STO we can laugh at this

There are many things that we don't know. Assuming that we know and acting upon this 'knowledge' is the main source of our enslavement. Gimpy is simply pointing out that you shouldn't be so confident with the knowledge you have, especially when it comes to realm border and future. Now, I want to ask you why do you think Gimpy is assuming and being judgmental but I think you may respond "Why not?", but believe me, it is a genuine question.

altamash said:

If you assume this is the same thing, I think you should read the Wave carefully. What if your family's lesson is believing STS for another cycle, what if this is their decision on higher levels to learn more about 3rd density. Do you know what is their position on learning cycle and can you determine what is good for them?

altamash said:
Thanks for pointing out my thoughts are not welcome here. Seems like everyone says the same thing: i dont know anything. Well ofcourse thats true and hence im here and you guys are taking advantage of my lack of understanding and misinterpreting my thoughts. I know about the shades of STS, read my post carefully about Quorum, i mentioned the elite have both STO and STS and my parents are in group 3 obviously and YES i am also feeding STS.

Many people think the same way, he/she is misunderstood. I understand you, I was in the same situation, my family is heavily into Islam. My father even thinks Moon is the most sacred thing in the sky and everyone is created as humans and those who are sinners against God later became animals. I call it reverse-evolution. Being in such a family, I know you want to point out the lies they believe, but what about the lies you believe? Do you know how many of them is inside you? Isn't exploring them more important?

I do know what you are going through and many people on this forum know it as well. As gaman said there are various threads about those subjects. It seems to me, the problem isn't with our understanding of your situation, but your misinterpretation and lack of knowledge about the methods used on the forum. There is nothing wrong with it, if you are sincere you can learn it by observation and reading other threads.

I wonder can you think about the possibility that we see something you don't and try to point it out to you, because this is what we are trying to do. And if I may say my personal opinion about the posters, Gimpy and gaman took their time to reply you, trying to show you your subjectivities. Although they didn't use warm or loving words I can sense they care for you, otherwise they could have ignored this thread and never reply to you. I thought their posts offered more food for thought than Buddy's post.

If you want to discuss Islam more, I can discuss it, there are many knowledgeable people who can discuss Islam on this forum, who have direct experiences, but if you carry this attitude to there, how can we construct a meaningful conversation?

I tried to offer some food for thought as well, I hope you don't see them as attack. Just my two cents, fwiw.

vulcan said:
Hi altamash,

At this stage, I am wondering if you have carefully read the responses that you received in the "Creator..." thread that you started awhile ago?

This is an important question, altamash, mostly because the fact that you wrote the opening post in this thread the way you wrote it indicates that you did not take anything written to you previously to heart. This is not an attack. Not all presentations of the truth of a situation are an attack, no matter the reaction from one's self-importance.

altamash said:
yes because i 'expected' this in advance. Its people like them who think they have it 'all figured out' and have nothing better to do but attack other people. If i have broken a 'rule' on this forum with this thread then they should state it. But clearly they are attacking me and their comments have nothing to do with the topic.

You, 'lead' me somewhere which they could have done.

Let me add another thing: fwiw

When the first person replied to this post, and i proceeded to reply to his comments, my internet went out, when it came back, there was another reply so i wasnt able to send what i had written previously and i went back to check, by then you had made your reply aswell so it led me to change my response. I had literally written: Thanks for making me feel not welcome, bye

It seems the universe wanted me to wait for your post, call it synchronicity, be it sto or sts influenced, im just observing.

Altamash, I really think it would benefit you to return to the post that Vulcan referenced and read the responses you received there. Read them as if they were the truth and you have an opportunity to learn from them. I suggest this with the assumption that you are sincere and here to learn, as I hope you are.

Hi altamash

altamash said:

I think that perhaps you need to take a few steps back from this and calm down. The reason I say this is because you seem to be expressing a lot of anger at the thought that you have been attacked (you may have been 'attacked' many times for your point of view in the past). When you are so heavily invested in such emotions, you cannot see things Objectively. So perhaps try some of the pipe breathing, or take a walk first.

If you are able to take a step or two back from the emotions then what I will say will be understood more clearly. It is good you could see that those replies have nothing to do with the topic. This forum is about seeing the world as Objectively as we can, but you cannot do so without being able to look at yourself Objectively. Clearly see where your strengths and faults are.
Because our society is so influenced by pathology and narcissism we are all effected/infected by it. It colours the way we see the world, our thoughts, emotions and covers/crushes/buries our spirit. So we need the help of others to see ourselves clearly. To be able to see ourselves objectively it takes others to look at us.

The reason for highlighting the fact you understood that those replies where nothing to do with the topic is important, because what they where attempting was to offer you objective feedback about yourself. To move the focus from the topic to You. To help you learn about yourself, to gain Objectivity of yourself and thus the world. To offer a mirror.

This is the core of this forum and the Work here. So perhaps you can start by rereading the replies you perceived as attacks, and look at the emotions and thoughts being brought up inside you, and understand that this is a gift because it is showing you something about yourself you need to see more clearly and understand to be objective.
The topic is not important compared to what it tells us about you.

Are you able to look at yourself?
What do you see?
Can you see what the others saw?
Why did you perceive it as an attack?

Hi Altamash,

I'm in the middle of reading Struggle of the Magicians -- a great book to read if you haven't already. Here's a quote from Jean Toomer as he was reflecting on the sayings posted on the wall of the study house, pg. 114:

...The new slant was the unmistakable pointing to oneself, the empahsis put on contending with oneself, not with others. The entirely new angle was the allure of actually thanking those who gave us the opportunity. I could remember, on several occasions in the past, being spontaneoulsy grateful to those who had made me face myself and see things I didn't want to see, so that I had to struggle to overcome them. But thank everyone who calls out your faults, your anger, your impatience, your egotism; do this consciously, voluntarily; make determined practice of it ....

Do you think this fits the current situation? Does it apply to you? Yes, it is painful to have the mirror held up to you but it is necessary for growth.

FWIW

Biomiast said:
Although they didn't use warm or loving words I can sense they care for you, otherwise they could have ignored this thread and never reply to you. I thought their posts offered more food for thought than Buddy's post.

For the record altamash, Biomiast's observation is 100% correct.

Considering the purpose of this forum, the most immediately beneficial action for anyone is to face the mirror and answer the question(s).

I couldn't add to Gimpy and Gaman's questions because I thought they did a great job, so I simply said what I felt moved to say only to find myself unsettled by the "us" (me and altamash) against "them" (Gimpy and Gaman) response.

Perhaps this is a lesson for me as well.

Hey altamash,

altamash said:
Thanks for pointing out my thoughts are not welcome here.
That was certainly not my thought or intent. One of the core purposes of this forum is to mirror each other -- especially because we can be very blind to our own ways of thinking. One can't trust oneself to do accurate self-analysis to correct the thinking to be more objective and open. So, we post thoughts hoping that others hear will read and point out where our thinking may be astray. We try to help others by mirroring because this is the main way we can objectively attempt to help others at this level of development.

[quote author=altamash]
Its people like them who think they have it 'all figured out' and have nothing better to do but attack other people. If i have broken a 'rule' on this forum with this thread then they should state it. But clearly they are attacking me and their comments have nothing to do with the topic.
[/quote]
Well, I have plenty of things better to do than attack people. This is my third forthright attempt to help someone on the forum by providing a mirror, and I may have done badly in some areas and hopefully someone will call me on it if so. But it wasn't an attack. It was an attempt to point out possible areas of thought / programming / beliefs that might be out of kilter so you could consider them yourself.

Here is an analogy that may help understand this attitude. It may be a little silly but it is one way to look at it. Suppose there are 10 of us in a room full of bugs. We are all wearing neck braces and can't look down to see if any are crawling on us and about to bite us. But we can see some big bugs on other people and some smaller spots (in the dim light) that might or might not be bugs. So, I point out for you that I see a big bug on your shoe, and maybe a smaller one on your leg but I'm not sure. You know where to focus feeling around and swatting in the dim light. You return the favor for me. So here in the forum we have recognized there are a lot of bugs crawling around us and on us that we can't see but other can point out so we can check. Except they are mind bugs and factual errors and such. So it is assumed that by being here you want other people to point out bugs or dark spots that may be bugs so that you can check. And it is hoped that you point out other's bugs, too.

Now, I'm not talking down to you with that example. But sometimes when one gets engrossed in defensiveness and feeling under attack, it takes some example or analogy way out there, disconnected from the emotion of the actual event, to describe the intent in what is going on.

Hopefully this helps. Maybe looking also at some posts of where other's received a mirror and how the interaction and thinking changed might help your perspective about this activity in some way.

Back
Top Bottom