EXCLUSIVE: Fantastic Russian Primetime 2 HR Putin Documentary 'President'

N

Nico

A presentation of Putin, quite complete IMHO. It shows facts, descriptions, not so much about the man in itself but his entourage too, the good and the bad.

He had a tragic history with his brothers but don't cry about it, he is tough but sweet inside. He takes care of problem with a cool and peace assurance, and he gets results. He practices judo and have an aura which transcend his 'president chair'. Although he's rarely available he takes the time to meet simple people and learn a tremendous amount of new things in just a flash : piano, english... And when a journalist ask a question about his satisfactions he's always talk as "we have get results and it's to know and see all the system and the people working together again that is satisfying".

There are lessons to learn listening to him, just watch :) !

https://youtu.be/ecEK6llcucA

I'm pretty sure that's a variation of this one:

https://www.sott.net/article/309784-World-Order-New-Russian-documentary-on-US-hegemony-Includes-recent-interviews-with-Vladimir-Putin-EN-SUBS

Can someone please check?

Niall said:
I'm pretty sure that's a variation of this one:

Can someone please check?

No, it's a separate documentary. Solov'ev did two recent documentaries/interviews with Putin. The first one called "President", which is the one Nico shared, and the one that was posted on SOTT here.

And then, he also did the second "World Order" documentary that you mentioned. At first I also was a bit confused, but then I noticed a different decor in the backgroun at the end of both documentaries. ;D

Oh ! I didn't check SOTT.

So I found the original post from Russia Insider : http://russia-insider.com/en/putin-documentary/ri16124
They cite SOTT.

Excellent 2015 Russian Primetime TV Documentary About Putin - Now on Youtube

This remarkable documentary is now available for the first time in full length on Youtube.

Previously it could only be found on other video platforms. You can find it on the Russia Insider Youtube channel, along with other top quality Russian primetime TV documentaries in HD, like the excellent 'Crimea - The Way Home' ,'Sodom' - an expose of the global LGBT lobby, and "The Browder Effect", an expose of the famous Russian hedge fund manager which makes the case that Browder is a CIA agent.

Although it came out in April of 2015, 'President' it is still a fascinating watch today, and we recommend it highly.

The following is a reprint of what we wrote when it first appeared:

We really can't recommend this documentary enough. It is made by Russian state TV, and so presents a favorable view of Putin, - and is profoundly successful in rebutting the frankly preposterous mudslinging that has become so commonplace in Western media.

_https://youtu.be/ecEK6llcucA

In the US, PBS recently ran a documentary depicting Putin as beyond evil - a thieving, murdering, democracy-smashing jerk who then invaded Ukraine. German state TV ran one with an almost identical story line just a few weeks ago.

We keep telling people - those western versions of Putin are simply not true, and amount to the crudest form of character assassination. So now here is the antidote. We would advise everyone to watch both versions and draw their own conclusions. Once you dig into the facts, it becomes pretty obvious who is BSing, and who isn't.

We think, and we keep telling everyone this, that Putin has done a remarkably good job running his country, and seems to be a very admirable man. It's hard to disagree with this after watching this movie.

From Sott.net:

The folks of Vox Populi Evo have pulled through again, providing an English translation and subtitles for Rossiya-1's latest documentary, PRESIDENT, hosted by Russian TV presenter Vladimir Solovyov and which first aired in Russia on April 26, 2015.

VPE had previously made Crimea: The Way Back Home available for English viewers, and we recommend that readers check that one out too.

The film contains never-seen-before footage from some of the biggest highlights of Putin's career, and of Russia's history for the last decade and a half: the war in Chechnya, the battle with the oligarchs, the Kursk submarine tragedy, Beslan, the 2008 crisis.

Among the revelations Putin makes in his interview sections is the admission of direct involvement of Western intelligence agencies in supporting Islamic terrorism in Chechnya. While it's no surprise to the alternative media, it's the first time Putin has officially confirmed such involvement.

Nothing has changed since the CIA created the mujaheddin to battle the Soviets in Afghanistan.

Yes, this one is also on Sott:

https://www.sott.net/article/296566-PRESIDENT-Putins-15-years-in-power-EN-Subtitles-VIDEO

The recent development is that RI obtained permission to upload it to YT, so I guess it can be mirrored there now. We were perhaps too hasty in attempting to do so immediately after it aired!

I am about 3/4 into the video and am really impressed with the quality and depth of the topics discussed.

The documentary goes through his entire career as President and Prime Minister of Russia and focuses very much on the human aspects of Putin and how it affects him in his decision making when faced with tough situations.

I really recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen a documentary about him before!

Just a quick note that today, 10 days before Russian presidential election, Vladimir Solovyow released his new documentary "Миропорядок 2018" (World Order 2018) - 1.5 hs of interviews with President Vladimir Putin. It can be watched on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoKo9nNl2UU
and on Solovyov's website, including his VK.

Only original version available for now. And it's been published online before its release on state television.

Here is a bit from ria.ru in google transl.:

https://ria.ru/world/20180307/1515920338.html
The US "rudely and impudently" deceived Russia before the coup in Ukraine, Vladimir Putin said.

"We were approached by American partners, they asked us to do everything, I now say almost literally a request that Yanukovych not use the army, so that the opposition liberated the area, the administrative buildings and moved to the implementation of the agreements reached to normalize the situation," Putin said. in the film "The World Order 2018", based on several interviews with journalist Vladimir Solovyov.

According to the head of state, Russia agreed, and a day later a coup d'état took place in Ukraine.

"Well, if at least they would have called, if only they had done something, even though they had said a word. At least they said - you know, there is such a thing as an excess of the performer - that we did not want this, but so events (developed), but we will do our best to bring everything back to the legal field. Not a word, on the contrary, full support of those who committed a coup d'état," Putin said.

The President stressed that, in fact, America had made this revolution with its own hands, so it is forced to support the current Kyivan authorities - "they drove themselves into a corner".

As the Russian leader noted, this case was the first serious fraud on the part of American partners. "So rude and brazen, perhaps, the first (time). So that they say: let's do it, but in fact everything was done differently and did not even deign to say something about this, there probably was not," he added.

Disappointed not in Trump, but in the system

At the same time, Putin noted that he was not disappointed in US President Donald Trump, with whom it is possible to negotiate and seek compromises.

"I'm disappointed not at all in the partner, but more and more disappointment in the system itself. It can not help but be disappointed, because it demonstrates sheer inefficiency and feeds itself," the head of state stressed.

At the same time, the American system is unpredictable, which complicates interaction with it, Putin added.

RT:
https://www.rt.com/news/420715-putin-world-russia-nuclear/
Vladimir Putin has reiterated that Russia will not strike first with nuclear weapons. Moscow’s nuclear arsenal is not meant to be used, because the alternative is a global disaster that would destroy Russia too.

A decision on the use of nuclear weapons may only be taken if our ballistic missile attack warning system not only detects a launch, but also predicts that the warheads would hit Russian territory. This is called a retaliation strike,” he said in an interview. “If somebody decides to destroy Russia, we are justified in such a response.”

Russia’s latest edition of its nuclear doctrine allows the use of nuclear weapons in response to a nuclear attack against Russia or its allies, or a conventional attack that threatens the existence of Russia. Putin says the country’s existence is of paramount importance to him.

Certainly it would be a global disaster for humanity; a disaster for the entire world. But as a citizen of Russia and the head of the Russian state I must ask myself: Why would we want a world without Russia?” he explained.

The remarks are part of a new documentary produced by journalist Vladimir Solovyev, based on several exclusive interviews with the Russian president. The film explores how the Russian government sees the nation’s place in the world today.

and Tass:
http://tass.com/politics/993170
Russian President Vladimir Putin has said he is appalled by the death of people from both parties to the Donbass conflict, which must be stopped "as soon as possible."

In an interview included in Russian journalist Vladimir Solovyov’s documentary dubbed World Order 2018, Putin reiterated that there were no Russian troops in Ukraine. "There is a significant amount of weapons circulating there [in Donbass] and when asked where they come from, I always say that if one party gets something, the other party also has chances," the Russian leader said.

According to Putin, during the Normandy Quartet talks he is sometimes told that Ukrainian military servicemen are killed in Donbass with Russian-made munitions. "It is a totally terrible thing. Each time I think about it I get overwhelmed because in fact, I believe everyone there to be our people. But I have a question - what kind of munitions kill civilians in Donbass?" the Russian president said, emphasizing the need to contemplate ways to put an end to the conflict "and restore peace as soon as possible."

Putin said he could not understand Kiev’s reasons for "completely isolating" Donbass as Ukraine was actually "cutting this territory off." The Russian leader also said that Kiev had not yet signed an amnesty law and a law providing a special status to Donbass, though it had managed to adopt a law on de-occupation, which failed to mention the Minsk Agreements. "They are doing it with their own hands, which is incredible. I just don’t understand why," the Russian president noted.

Putin pointed out that Russia had initially supported the initiative to provide weapons to representatives of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) working in Donbass but the organization had declined to do that. At the same time, Moscow welcomed the idea to deploy a United Nations mission to the region and even submitted a draft resolution. "But it was not enough for Kiev and it rejected all the initiatives. It is very difficult to maintain dialogue, though there is no other way but to discuss the issue and search for solutions," Putin concluded.

Can't wait to see with english subtitles! Thank you for the reminder!

Mark said:
This video is unavailable [what else is new?]

Still on his vk, in Russian:
https://vk.com/vrsolovievtv

close to the top, dated 7 March.
Over 4 million views!

and on ok
https://ok.ru/video/720042789553
over 7.5 mln!

Back
Top Bottom