Fake Dutch 'moon rock' revealed

knowledge_of_self

The Living Force
This article caught my attention the other day but I didn't see it on SOTT or on the forum, sooOoo here it is. And lol that more than 100 countries received this fake rock, and the US has no comments.
That sure does say a lot.
_http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8226075.stm

Fake Dutch 'moon rock' revealed
A treasured piece at the Dutch national museum - a supposed moon rock from the first manned lunar landing - is nothing more than petrified wood, curators say.

It was given to former Prime Minister Willem Drees during a goodwill tour by the three Apollo-11 astronauts shortly after their moon mission in 1969.

When Mr Drees died, the rock went on display at the Amsterdam museum.

At one point it was insured for around $500,000 (£308,000), but tests have proved it was not the genuine article.

The Rijksmuseum, which is perhaps better known for paintings by artists such as Rembrandt, says it will keep the piece as a curiosity.

"It's a good story, with some questions that are still unanswered," Xandra van Gelder, who oversaw the investigation that proved the piece was a fake, was quoted as saying by the Associated Press news agency.

"We can laugh about it."

The "rock" had originally been been vetted through a phone call to Nasa, she added.

The US agency gave moon rocks to more than 100 countries following lunar missions in the 1970s.

US officials said they had no explanation for the Dutch discovery.

Goes to show that nothing is real anymore ;)

I can see how this can be food for conspiracy theorists: "proof" that NASA never went to the moon. But, it could mean something else: NASA duped all the other countries as well, since it would have been expensive to bring tons of rocks from the moon (ie they didn't have enough to go around), or, they did pick up this "rock" from the moon and that would mean a bigger mystery: there were once trees on the Moon?

Well there are some definite inconsistencies when it comes to NASA and the moon landing. In fact, the moon landing was one of the first “conspiracy theories” that made me very intrigued. As I never believed NASA went to the moon. But that theory has slightly changed over the years, due to new input.

Here are some interesting things the C’s have had to say regarding the moon, which has brought me to develop some theories of my own.

Session 941025 said:
[…]
Q: (L) Are there alien bases on the Moon?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Who do the bases belong to?
A: Grays.
[…]

Session 941119 said:
[…]
Q: (T) So, the Atlanteans had inter-planetary ability?
A: Yes. With ease. Atlantean technology makes yours look like the Neanderthal era.
[…]
Q: (L) Besides the crystal in the Bermuda Triangle, are any of the others still active?
Q: (T) Does the government know about them?
A: Semi.
Q: (L) Where are the others located?
A: Off Japan; in Brazil; in Ural mountains of Russia; North and South Poles.
Q: (T) Are the ones on the Moon and Mars active also?

Q: (V) Are they responsible for any of the earthquakes like the one in Japan?
Q: (L) If one crystal is found and the technology is deciphered, and another is found, does it increase the power...
A: Let us answer this way: If Neanderthals found a 747 would they know how to use it?
Q: (L) What were the physical dimensions of these crystals and were they cut or naturally grown?
A: Varied. Were synthetic.
Q: (L) Were they faceted?
Q: (L) In their faceting, what was the general configuration?
A: Pyramid.
Q: (L) Was that an absolute pyramid with the same proportions as say, the Great Pyramid at Gizeh?
A: Close.
Q: (L) How large was the largest from base to apex?
A: 5000 feet.
Q: (L) What was the average size?
A: 500 feet.
Q: (L) And was the one that was 5,000 feet tall, is that one still in existence?
Q: (L) Where is that one located?
A: 380 miles due East of you?
Q: (L) Some years ago a pilot reported seeing a pyramid near there in the water...
A: That is just the top sticking out of the ocean floor. It is 90 per cent buried.
Q: (V) In meditation, I saw crystals coming up during Earth changes. Is this what is going to happen?
Q: (L) How come this crystal didn't shatter or break up during the subsidence of Atlantis?
A: Extraordinarily strong. An atomic bomb would not shatter it. The chain reaction of a thermonuclear explosion would be absorbed into the crystal and
transferred into pure energy. That relates to the design function.
Q: (L) And then what would happen?
A: Energy dispersal unless focused as engineered by the Atlanteans.
Q: (L) Where did they get this technology?
A: They evolved it.
Q: (L) They invented it themselves?
Q: (L) Did they interact with any aliens?
Q: (L) Did they get any help at all from these extraterrestrials?
Q: (L) And who were these aliens?
A: Lizards.
Q: (L) What kind of power frequency did these crystals use?
A: Full range.
Q: (T) How many of the crystals have been discovered by the governments of the world?
A: All.
Q: (T) Are they trying to use them?
A: Pointlessly.
Q: (T) Are they trying?
A: Maybe.
Q: (T) Is that why they backed off from the Moon and stopped the space program?
A: No. Government doesn't understand technology.

Q: (T) Have they backed off from their activities on the Moon?
A: Open.
[…]

Session 950304 said:
[…]
Q: (L) Is the Moon a second density planet?
Q: (L) And the Moon is used as a base by other beings?
A: On different densities.
Q: (L) Are there 2nd density beings that inhabit the moon in a full time way?
A: No.
Q: (T) Are there 3rd density beings?
Q: (T) Are there 4th density beings?
A: Yes
Q: (T) Are they Grays?
A: They don't inhabit the moon, they just use it.

Q: (T) Are there 5th density beings there?
A: 5th uses all.
Q: (T) Are there 6th density beings there?
A: Ditto.
Q: (T) Is the 7th density being there?
A: That is union with the One.
[…]

Session 000909 said:
[…]
Q: (L) Okay, moving right along here. We have here a guy who has written a paper that says: "To make interstellar travel believable, NASA was created. The
Apollo space program foisted the idea that man could travel to and walk upon the moon. Every Apollo mission was carefully rehearsed and then filmed in the
large sound stages at the Atomic Energy Commission's Top Secret test site in the Nevada Desert and in the secured and guarded sound stage at the Walt
Disney studios within which was a huge, full scale mock-up of the Moon." Is it true that the Apollo missions were films as described here?
Q: (L) Did the Apollo missions actually go into space as we think they did?

Q: (L) This guy further writes that "All names, missions, landing sites and events in the Apollo space program echo the occult metaphors, rituals and symbology
of the Illuminati secret religion. The most transparent was the fakes explosion on the spacecraft Apollo 13 named 'Aquarius' at 1:13 on April 13, 1970, which
was a metaphor for the initiation ceremony involving the death, placement of the coffin, communion with the spiritual world, and the imparting of esoteric
knowledge to the candidate, rebirth of the initiate, and the raising up of Phoenix, the new age of Aquarius by the group of the Lion's Paw..." and so on and on.
Was this occult significance applied to these events, either deliberately or accidentally?
A: Maybe coincidentally.
Q: (L) If there was any coincidence of application of these principles, did it bespeak an underlying synchronous or nonlocal reality of oneness?
A: These ideas being put forth this evening are entertaining if nothing else!
Q: (L) Well, I always said that you could derive occult significance from where the paper man tosses the paper on the lawn if you try hard enough!
Nevertheless, this guy further writes that "The tremendous radiation encountered in the Van Allen belt, solar radiation, cosmic radiation, solar flares,
temperature control and many other problems connected with space travel, prevent living organisms from leaving our atmosphere with our known level of
technology. Any intelligent high school student with a basic physics book can prove NASA faked the Apollo moon landings. If you doubt this, please explain
how the astronauts walked upon the moon surface enclosed in a space suit, in full sunlight, absorbing a minimum of 265 degrees of heat, surrounded by a
vacuum. And that is not even taking into consideration any of the effects of the cosmic radiation, solar flares, micro-meteorites, etc." Comment please?
A: No comment!
[…]
Interesting stuff!
Funny thing about that last session, I saw a video on youtube awhile ago about how the moon-landing was shot on Earth in the Nevada Desert and that Stanley Kubrick had a huge part in directing it. Also, I noticed in the last session they said the Apollo missions went to space, but didn’t say anything about the moon.
My personal theory is that, NASA did go to space, maybe even to the moon. But not the way we think. Ie. The moon-landing which millions of people saw on TV was faked, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t go to the moon.

In one of the sessions above, the C’s said:

Q: (T) So, the Atlanteans had inter-planetary ability?
A: Yes. With ease. Atlantean technology makes yours look like the Neanderthal era.

And also in this session regarding alien technology they stated

Session 941009 said:
[…]
Q: (L) What, exactly, does the U.S. Government know about aliens?
A: That they exist.
Q: (L) Does the government have or did they ever have a treaty with any aliens?
Q: (L) Is the treaty still in effect?
A: Never was.
Q: (L) Did they try to get a treaty with them?
Q: (L) Did the aliens refuse?
A: No. Tricked.
Q: (L) How long before the U.S. government realized they had been tricked?
A: 19 years.
Q: (L) What year was this?
A: 1972.
Q: (L) Does the government have any alien technology?
Q: (L) Is this technology they were given?
Q: (L) Is this mind control technology?
A: Close.
[…]

So, we know that the PTB know and interact with the Grays. We also know that the government has had access to technology that the Grays have provided. And if this technology is anywhere near Atlantean technology, which makes ours look like “Neanderthal era”, than it’s not so shocking that they did go to the moon, but no the way we think. Ie. With rockets *rolls eyes* :rolleyes:

And so if they did go to the moon and discovered all those bases and such... they would NEVER share that with the public, instead they would deceive us, as they always have.

Of course I’ll still always wonder how they faked it, just like wanting to know how a magician does a trick.
Funny though, once you find out how the magician does that trick, most of the time you’re like DUH I knew that….
Somehow I think it’s the same with the moon-landing.

Deedlet said:
So, we know that the PTB know and interact with the Grays. We also know that the government has had access to technology that the Grays have provided. And if this technology is anywhere near Atlantean technology, which makes ours look like “Neanderthal era”, than it’s not so shocking that they did go to the moon, but no the way we think. Ie. With rockets *rolls eyes* :rolleyes:

And so if they did go to the moon and discovered all those bases and such... they would NEVER share that with the public, instead they would deceive us, as they always have.

Of course I’ll still always wonder how they faked it, just like wanting to know how a magician does a trick.
Funny though, once you find out how the magician does that trick, most of the time you’re like DUH I knew that….
Somehow I think it’s the same with the moon-landing.

My own opinion has gone through a similar evolution. I read 'Dark Moon' by Bennett & Percy a few years ago, and I thought they made a case-closed argument that everything had been faked top to bottom. I realized after reading 'The Stargate Conspiracy' by Picknett & Prince that Bennett and Percy were most likely COINTELPRO gatekeepers who were serving out some key disinfo mixed in with a heaping portion of the truth. I now think that the moon landing, as presented, did not in fact happen and was faked, but that there was a parallel mission that did indeed go to the moon and perhaps elsewhere. I haven't read 'Dark Mission' by Hoagland yet (its been on my shelf and I keep not getting to it), and am curious to know what he says. I think that whatever Gary McKinnon discovered is very likely evidence for the covert, parallel program.

Just read through Dave McGowan's latest article titled "Wagging the Moondoggie". Interesting read and he does make a compelling case that the moon landing was faked. In this latest series, he also talks about the fake Dutch moon rock as well as his take on the LCROSS mission. His Laurel Canyon series is on hold so to speak but he does intend to get back to it. :)

Back
Top Bottom