Fallen angel in Catalunya?

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Just found this year old video.

Whether it is a hoax or not its hard to say, it sure is freaky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AveJSRL8KgQ&mode=related&search=

don't understand Spanish but it seems they imply this is some sort of a fallen angel with feather wings

brings back excellent short story by G. G. Marquez - An Old Man With Giant Wings

Deckard said:
Just found this year old video.

Whether it is a hoax or not its hard to say, it sure is freaky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AveJSRL8KgQ&mode=related&search=

don't understand Spanish but it seems they imply this is some sort of a fallen angel with feather wings

brings back excellent short story by G. G. Marquez - An Old Man With Giant Wings
this is the english version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCqqRUHeSFw and yes it is very weird.. and creepy, but who knows, with the approach of the wave I think we will be seeing more weird stuff.

Adam said:
this is the english version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCqqRUHeSFw and yes it is very weird.. and creepy, but who knows, with the approach of the wave I think we will be seeing more weird stuff.
I actually seen that on myspace bulletin couple of months ago, saying it was an alien roaming around in the forest, but they didn't say it was a fallen angel (and they actually cut out the "feathers" parts of the video).

You know, it's kind of funny. If you seen it after couple of more times, you would noticed that "fallen angel" is sitting with one hand on his right face, almost as if he's talking on the cellphone.

Just wanted to give my perception.

Ok, this was scary :shock:
Not sure I want to meet this "angel"...It's enough I am finishing reading "High Strangeness" those days.
Not a light reading before bed, I am telling you. Good it doesn't have pictures :D

I could hardly see anything. Can somebody get a few freeze frames and post them here?

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

pic4.gif

When his eyes shine at the camera it is a bit freaky - but it's hard to take any video shot in the dark with only one light, all shaky, very seriously. It looks like a goose or swan feather, if you think about it proportionally, an 'angel' - with wings to actually lift a human sized body into flight would have really big feathers - but - who knows?

Barring very advanced computer graphics, I think the "angel" is real. Here is why:

1. The proportions are really weird. Its not a guy with a mask because in the beginning it has its eyes closed and the slits are way to big to be human (its eyes are huge). Its lips are very thick and black while its skin appears to be pale white. It has very deeply sunken eyes and its ears are extremely small. It dosen't appear to have a nose.

2. At 00.52 you can see the "wings". It looks like a real structure protruding from its back- no discontinuities of skin tone, lines, tape, etc.

3. It actually looks suprised at first.

4. The dialog does not seem contrived.

5. They seem really terrified.

This might be sort of tangential. After I watched the video the first time, YouTube offered me another called "alien baby", which I watched. It was weird. Turns out it was a case of "harlequin ichthyosis". So I googled images of that, and it's a truly frightening disease, caused by genetic mutations. The infants apparently don't live long, and it's probably a good thing.

I wonder if an apparition like that in the "fallen angel" film could be a human who has strange mutations, and ends up ostrasized but manages to survive somewhat ferally. (Or maybe I just have an overactive imagination.)

Kesdjan said:
Barring very advanced computer graphics, I think the "angel" is real. Here is why:

1. The proportions are really weird. Its not a guy with a mask because in the beginning it has its eyes closed and the slits are way to big to be human (its eyes are huge). Its lips are very thick and black while its skin appears to be pale white. It has very deeply sunken eyes and its ears are extremely small. It dosen't appear to have a nose.

2. At 00.52 you can see the "wings". It looks like a real structure protruding from its back- no discontinuities of skin tone, lines, tape, etc.
How did you manage to see all this from the video, I mean discontinuities of skin tone, lines and tape - in the video of this quality certainly wouldn't be visible

My feeling ( but this is just a feeling ) is, yes its real. Everything seems very authentic, even the tone of voice of the people who made the film, I don't understand what they are saying but have to say they do sound genuine

and btw it looks like "the angel" was doing number 2. before he was rudely interrupted :lol:

Well the video is as usual very dark and blurred. You don't really see much. All I can say is that it's good made, because it really is creepy. Anyway I think I found the website, that claims they made it:

_http://www(dot)fallenangelmakingof.com

It's in Spanish, but you can click on FOTOS for pictures (CERRAR on the top left to close)
and click on "EDICIÓN EXTENDIA" to see the long video version.

I really think it's a hoax, because two curious guys wander at night, and they didn't go near the big wings to take close-ups (IMO to difficult to make them look real if seen close) and only took pictures of tiny feathers (from geese or chicken) :D

Strong's definition of the word angel is as follows

H4397
מלאך
mal'âk
mal-awk'
From an unused root meaning to despatch as a deputy; a messenger; specifically of God, that is, an angel (also a prophet, priest or teacher): - ambassador, angel, king, messenger.

The image of a manlike being with wings as an angel is a creation of the church and is pure propaganda as is most of the bible. It turns its followers into easily controlled followers as opposed to open minded, free thinkers who use their god given skills of reason. Strong's definition of the word angel clearly states that an angel is merely a messenger.

Yes the video is very creepy, but also very fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bqz2Z_7wV0&feature=related
take note of 1:25 into this clip, the rest is pretty much meaningless.

Creepy and interesting but I believe it could be a Hoax. I dont believe in the possible existence of any kind of angels or whatever, hence this is a fake, or a man with some kind of lences. Anyway, the guys look pretty scared

Disinfo said:
I dont believe in the possible existence of any kind of angels or whatever, hence this is a fake,

Hi Disinfo,

I really don't know if these pictures are faked or not however I don't think that what we believe makes what is true or false. Otherwise we fall into wishful thinking : conforming our reality what we think is true to our beliefs, our preconceptions.

Back
Top Bottom