Fanning the Flames of Unreason

M

Magus

Bonjour Mes Amis et Amies,
The Magus and The Swamps of Eugnosia Greet You,

Let us, just for the practice of it, in the attempts to better fathom the workings of Anti-reasoning in the Unminds of the Psychophagic Pathocracy, consider why indeed did those oh so avante garde European press moguls choose to deliberately provoke and continue to inflame the rage of Muslims with those pesky and truly insulting cartoons? Hmm? What is one of the most basic tactics they use to keep their power, and have used so very well and for so very, very long? DIVIDE AND CONQUER. Yes?

What better way then to achieve that "clash of civilizations" which they have so long plotted, schemed, conspired, toiled, manipulated, brainwashed, propagandized, Lied, Cheated, Stolen and drooled to have than to inflame outrage on first one side and then the other, and yet another, in ever increasing crescendos of emotional reactivity among the greatest possible numbers of Human Beings each and every time.

Is this not what they achieved in 1972 with the "Black Tuesday" massacre of Israeli athletes at the Olympic Games? Is this not what was again achieved by the "terrorist attacks" of September 11, 2001? Is it not the purpose, at least in part, of the "Great Wall of Israel" now being built across all Palestine? Is this not what was accomplished by those cartoons? Can you feel the increaasing heat of the fires?

Alas, it seems that all those Humans who are still thoroughly indoctrinated into the ways and keepings of any of the montheistic religions are quite entirely manipulable by their religiously implanted Control Programs. They are, in large numbers, dependably guaranteed to go off into the flames of unreasoning reactionism, at precisely the right "dropping" of the correct religious "pin" or "hat," on a moment's notice.

The poor, religiously fettered sheeples of this Earth do but respond most predictably, in exact accordance to the TRIGGERS implanted deeply within them by their indoctrinators, oh, I mean religious leaders, societies, schools, organizations, rituals, dogmas, prayers and bodies of false beliefs. And, of course, the PTB, who are always behind every such major Fanning of the Flames of Unreason, do know this well. It IS after all, the Control System they invented that causes the Unreason, that implants its seeds in all of us it can defile for as long as we allow it to do so, n'est ce pas?

Advice Upon Freedom Within

If you would free of Triggers be, within yourselves, good folks,
then mind these words the Magus gives to guide you as you go.
Stay clear of churches, synagogues, mosques and temples too,
throw out the TV and avoid those folks who're SURE they're good.

Stay with those who live in doubts, of self and of all else,
who never know for sure they're right but simply do their best.
Choose those who'll admit "I was wrong," who'll say "I just don't know."
Seek those who keep "the golden rule" without religious goals.

One simple habit learned might help you win your Seeker's toil:
Question your responses every time you start to "boil."
A good Sign that a Trigger may have just fired off in you
is the strong urge to "get even" in what you next do.

May Your Seeking Prosper and Bring You Wisdom, Good Forumites,
That You May Become and then BE the Light You Truly ARE.

Magus

Well amen to all of that. There's something that comes to my mind from the writings of Carlos Castaneda: "Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our sytems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure."

I have found it extremely helpful to question why I'm thinking the things I am thinking and if it's based on something I cannot know, then to discard it. It's amazing how ones understanding of things can improve from that practice. There needs to be a whole lot more people who understand the need to question their beliefs, and soon.

Donald

Back
Top Bottom