FBI accused of 'covering up links Saudi Arabia with the events of September 11.

casper

The Living Force
Quote from Croatian portal:

The FBI has been accused of covering up alleged links Saudi Arabia with events September 11
New York Post reports that the security agencies investigating allegations that the prominent Saudi family abruptly left the US for weeks before September 11
Details of the investigation were kept away from the congressional committee that inquired about the attacks, according to the newspaper.
Abandoned house belonged to Esam Ghazzawi, counselor nephew of the then Saudi King Fahd.
In the house they moved his daughter and son in law, but left in August 2001.
Obviously sudden departure back to Saudi Arabia - despite new cars, luxurious furniture and coolers full of food that were left unattended - aroused suspicion among neighbors and is being investigated.
Agents are supposed to identify the "person of interest" in this case.
The FBI recognizes that there has been an investigation, but refuses to give the results of the investigation.
"The FBI told the Commission that communication was 'badly written' and completely unfounded," according to the 128 page long report of the Congress.
"When he was later examined in the second FBI special agent who wrote that he was not able to provide any basis for the content of the document or explain why he wrote it."
The FBI said: "At no time the FBI has not developed evidence linking members of the Saudi family to any of the hijackers 11 ... and found no connection with the September 11 plot."
Gazzawijev-law commented on the report of an investigation of the FBI, saying: "I have no connection or any relationship with any of these bad people / criminals and the horrible crimes they committed. September 11Th has a crime against the United States and of all humanity and I I was very sad and depressed because of these false accusations. "
"I love the USA. My children were born there, where I went to college and university and I stayed there for a good part of their lives."
He also rejected reports that the family left the house in a hurry, saying that it "absolutely not true" and that his departure at the time was linked to an attempt to secure their position in the Saudi national oil company Aramco. He said his wife and children followed in Saudi Arabia a few weeks later.
Former Democratic Senator Bob Graham, who chaired the congressional investigation on September 11, told the New York Post that he believed that the FBI hides ties with Saudis events September 11
His final 28 pages long report was classified as secret, so he wants the president of the United States took off with him the label of secrecy and make it available to the public.
"These 28 pages are primarily related to those financed September 11 includes a finger strongly show on Saudi Arabia as the main financiers," he said.

Back
Top Bottom