Fermented Cod Liver Oil

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Natasha Campbell Mc Bride in her book Gut and Psychology Sindrom strongly recommends cod liver oil not just for GAPS patients but also for everyone living in climate with little sunshine. She recommends only FCLO which is actually not fermented oil per se but it means that cod livet is left to ferment and oil is extracted by fermentation not by heat or adding chemicals. She says there is only one company in the West that does this (doesn’t mention any names ) and that FCLO is superior to all other cod liver oils available on the market - not just because of the way of extraction which is similar to ancestral ways but also because it contains high levels of vitamin D3 in contrast to inferior D2 in most products.
She also claims that none of the synthetic vitamin D supplements can come even close to natural sources like FCLO.
So far so good - google reveals that only company that produces FCLO is Green Pasture.
However it seems there is some controversy about it since someone recently accused them of falsifying claims about their oil in several ways. I read many health blogs and analyses and i am inclined to think these accusations may have an agenda and they are not very well founded.

I was curious about the following:
- do you know of any other company that produces FCLO?
- how do you supplement your vit D?
- does anyone here have any experiences with FCLO use... good or bad

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom